Pregnancy Rage?

Forum: September 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Wanta.number2
  • 1 Post By ValyntineG

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To September 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2013, 03:44 PM
Alpha_allie1010's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Seriously I am having some serious hormonal issues!! I get so mad so easily. I have ZERO patients for anything. I don't remember having this issue with DD. I remember feeling this way sometimes after she was born due to hormones and lack of sleep but my poor DH. I can have a total freak out...then I feel horrible and say I am sorry. The smallest things just seem to push me over the edge. Anyone else feel this way?

Thanks Kiliki for my AWESOME siggie!!!
April 1st, 2013, 04:41 PM
Heidijens1's Avatar Super Mommy
I so feel like that alot!! The things my kids do that were just annoying before but I could ignore make me want to just lose it now. And grocery shopping with people blocking the aisles and bad drivers I can totally see me being the person yelling out the car window and plowing people over with the shopping cart, and it used to not bug me at all.
Luckely I haven't lost it on my hubby yet.
April 1st, 2013, 04:54 PM
MamaLaurie's Avatar Veteran
I know all about the pregnancy rage!! I am normally a person who is irritated by very little. Now everything and everyone seem to rub me the wrong way, and yes I feel sorry for my DH.
April 1st, 2013, 05:13 PM
mirdeemrlvs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha_allie1010 View Post
Seriously I am having some serious hormonal issues!! I get so mad so easily. I have ZERO patients for anything. I don't remember having this issue with DD. I remember feeling this way sometimes after she was born due to hormones and lack of sleep but my poor DH. I can have a total freak out...then I feel horrible and say I am sorry. The smallest things just seem to push me over the edge. Anyone else feel this way?
I get this way at times. I try to remember that I am pregnant and that I am more emotional than usual and makes steps to prepare myself. HUGS.... Try to rest and take it easy on yourself!

April 1st, 2013, 05:32 PM
kelbert's Avatar a.k.a. Kelli
I have been this way at work.. The kids are EXTRA irritating! But Spending my day with pre-teens is rough pregnant or not.

I do cry a lot easier... I was upset over something and started crying.. then couldn't stop. DH was rubbing my back telling me it was ok.. haha. So pathetic!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

My Art Page!
April 1st, 2013, 05:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Me too! I get protective of my kids and DH. Over the weekend one of his sisters sent him a really rude and judgmental text msg and I just wanted to call her up and ***** her out for it. It made me so angry. Luckily cooler heads prevailed and DH handled it way better than I would have.

*Thank you peimum for the gorgeous siggy!*
April 1st, 2013, 05:53 PM
Dolly Lama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am definitely more irritable these days, and cry much easier...It's not really over insignificant things; it's more that I have less of ability to control what I'm feeling now. It's like my feelings are just amplified.
April 1st, 2013, 06:04 PM
AmbzAsh's Avatar Little Miss Sunshine
I'm right there with you Allie! I find myself getting irritated and frustrated very easily now...especially out in public and with my bf. Poor guy must think I am going insane But for the most part, he just takes it and moves on. I also cry VERY easily now....at the drop of a hat.
April 1st, 2013, 06:19 PM
Wanta.number2's Avatar Hi, I'm Tiffani!
I'm just lurking but OMG this is me!!! There is a particularly "promiscuous" woman that lives next door to DH's best friend that constantly bothers him and flirts with him and my DH. We have a key to his house, and DH and some of his buddies will stop by on occasion during a lunch break, sometimes when said best friend is not home, just to watch tv or relax. (His place is very close to base). Even though DH and his friend entered WITH A KEY, and LOCKED the door after lunch, this woman watched them go inside, then leave after being there for ten minutes on MOTORCYCLES, took pics of their license plates, and then called the cops claiming they BROKE in and ROBBED him. They put out on APB on my husband, then the cops called DH's best friend, only to have him tell the cops this woman was confused and that my DH has a key and can be there whenever he wants.

It took everything in me not to drive over and drag this girl out by her hair. Had they not gotten ahold of DH's best friend, he could've gone to jail!
felicia_alexis likes this.
April 1st, 2013, 06:22 PM
LauraS214's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm definitely crazy these days. I get mad over the dumbest things it's horrible. I was like this with our youngest so my husband ignores it but I still feel bad.

Expecting a baby GIRL on 09.19.13

April 2nd, 2013, 01:56 PM
babybatax2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes! My girls even say "mommy are you getting grumpy now?!" It's awful!! I've been getting better though!

07/2007 03/2011 01/2012
April 2nd, 2013, 11:20 PM
ValyntineG's Avatar Based on a True Story
I'm not sure y'all even understand how bad Allison's pregnancy rage really is. I never would have pinned her for a potty mouth but O.M.G. Her facebook messages to me about the random people in life that piss her off are so hilarious and rage filled that my kids are constantly asking me what I'm laughing about. Seriously... funniest pregnant woman on Earth, this girl.

That said, you know I'm right there with you, hot stuff. I lost it on my neighbor today. Told her to get a life. Had to go back and over and apologize once I remembered that she's one of my only babysitters.
Babybear4 likes this.

claire1979 is my siggy hero

www.etsy.com/shop/68cents
Go there. Buy stuff.

April 3rd, 2013, 07:14 AM
Super Mommy
I am losing it on everyone. My kids, my SO I just cant handle the slightest bit of stress right now

April 3rd, 2013, 12:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am surprised at how well I am doing, to be honest. I get pissed off about a lot of stupid **** but most of it has nothing to do with my husband or kids, so at least they are "safe". Driving, on the other hand...well yeah. Stupid drivers can get me going on a good day, add in pregnancy and I get a bit ragey!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search