Mommy Check-in!

Forum: September 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To September 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 2nd, 2013, 07:43 PM
Alpha_allie1010's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you?

What are your current "symptoms"?

Any of them new?

Any of them fading?

How much weight have you gained/lost?

bra size changed?

Are you in maternity clothes yet?

Current food craving?

Current complaint?

Thanks Kiliki for my AWESOME siggie!!!
April 2nd, 2013, 08:00 PM
mommy2lilmen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 16 weeks 4 days

What are your current "symptoms"? headaches, nausea, irritability, bloatingégassy, tender breasts

Any of them new? headaches and tender breasts

Any of them fading? no

How much weight have you gained/lost? 4-5 pounds so far

bra size changed?no

Are you in maternity clothes yet? yes and no

Current food craving? ice cream, cookie dough

Current complaint? Drs, tests suck and I wish they didn't exist
4 babies 94,95,99, 08~TL April 2003 & Sept 2013 TR May 2008

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blessed with 1 Autistic and 1 Down Syndrome child
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alyssa Marie Jade
September 1, 2013 @ 11:01pm 6lb 8oz & 18.5in
Emerg C Sec, Down Syndrome blessing, AVSD, Hirschsprungs, G tube
58 day NICU stay, Sept 1- Oct 29 2013

April 2nd, 2013, 08:29 PM
Super Mommy
How far along are you? 18 weeks tomorrow

What are your current "symptoms"? super tired! sore boobs, frequent peeing, irritable, movement!

Any of them new? no

Any of them fading? no

How much weight have you gained/lost? 9lbs

bra size changed? yes, my boobs are getting huge!

Are you in maternity clothes yet? oh ya!

Current food craving? sour gummy worms

Current complaint? Im tired

*Thanks so much Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!*
06/12 11/12

Make a pregnancy ticker
April 2nd, 2013, 09:58 PM
Badass
How far along are you? 16 weeks and 6 days.

What are your current "symptoms"? Morning sickness, sleeping issues, exhausted, horrific memory.

Any of them new? The problems falling asleep are as well as not being able to remember anything such as doctor appointments!

Any of them fading? Morning sickness is happening less often.

How much weight have you gained/lost? I have gained between 2-4 pounds.

bra size changed? I started as an E cup. By week 8 I was a FF and now I'm a G

Are you in maternity clothes yet? I wear a maternity singlet most days because it helps my breasts more, but I'm fine in the pants department still.

Current food craving? Anything hot and greasy!

Current complaint? Mine and my partners libido has disappeared all of a sudden hoping it kicks in again soon!
April 2nd, 2013, 10:00 PM
ValyntineG's Avatar Based on a True Story
How far along are you?
I have no idea. Check my ticker or something. Closing in on 17 weeks, I think.

Vomiting. Lots of it. And I'm tired.

Any of them new?
I wish.

Any of them fading?
Again, I wish. I am not that lucky.

How much weight have you gained/lost?

I gained 20 and then lost 2. I'm excited about the 2.

bra size changed?
I've gone up two cup sizes. My husband is thrilled.

Are you in maternity clothes yet?
Absolutely. Maternity clothes and my husband's pajama pants.

Current food craving?

I mostly just want food. Nothing specific today.

Current complaint?
As of Monday, I am on bed rest Please, no mention of this on facebook... not even in my private messages. The hubs reads those occasionally and I don't want him to know yet. I'm hoping he'll attribute my dirty house to morning sickness or something. I started contracting and bleeding Monday morning, so I'm exiled to the couch until my next progesterone shot. Mostly, I'm just bored. All I'm doing is playing video games. Seriously, I'm such a loser. I need a phone buddy or something.

claire1979 is my siggy hero

www.etsy.com/shop/68cents
Go there. Buy stuff.

April 2nd, 2013, 10:58 PM
TayAnd2Angels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Crap Brie. I'm sorry to hear that

April 3rd, 2013, 06:06 AM
Super Mommy
How far along are you? 14 weeks 6 days

What are your current "symptoms"? Nausea, vomiting, tired, cranky, short tempered

Any of them new? nope

Any of them fading? nausea and vomiting is getting better slowly

How much weight have you gained/lost? lost 5lbs

bra size changed? yes about a size

Are you in maternity clothes yet? yes and no. I can wear some of both depending on style of non maternity

Current food craving? nothing really

Current complaint? I want to feel good and not be so tired

April 3rd, 2013, 07:01 AM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
Brie - i'm so sorry, I know bed rest sucks...take care of yourself & KUP on how you're doing. Did they find any cause for the bleed?

How far along are you? 15w1d

What are your current "symptoms"? Still with the horrible m/s blech, I continue to have some slight cramping occasionally, boobs hurt sometimes too. I'm happy to report that i'm no longer bleeding or spotting though, so hoping to get great news on SCH being gone next week!

Any of them new? Nope, other than this weird sharp pain in side (I have diff post on that)

Any of them fading? Some days I feel like the m/s is getting a little bit better, but then the next day it's awful again

How much weight have you gained/lost? I'm still about -5lbs I think, but never fear i'm sure i'll make up for it after the m/s goes away.

bra size changed? I'm still in my normal bras but they're def. snugger fit

Are you in maternity clothes yet? No, but I need to be...probably making the switch this week

Current food craving? truly i'm still struggling to eat, but I am enjoying nectarines

Current complaint? Still feeling really tired, I had hoped to ditch that at end of 1st trimester. I'm over the m/s too...really over it, go away already

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
April 3rd, 2013, 07:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 14 weeks 3 days

Nausea, migraines, cravings, an obvious belly!

Any of them new? The belly really grew this week and the migraine started last weekend.

Any of them fading? I wish! I want to say the nausea is fading, but everything I think that , it comes right back ugh!

How much weight have you gained/lost? gained abt 6 lbs - gained most of it early on.

bra size changed? Nope- my boobs don't grow during pregnancy

Are you in maternity clothes yet?. I sure am

Current food craving? Green mangos with salt and red hot chilly powder

Current complaint? Nausea & some pelvic pain

Brie that totally sucks!! Take care and rest up

April 3rd, 2013, 08:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 17 weeks tomorrow!

What are your current "symptoms"? Feeling tired and gagging

Any of them new? Not really, although the gagging has gotten worse. It used to be pretty weak and infrequent, now it happens all the time and it feels like every muscle in my stomach, throat and face is trying to make me throw up.

Any of them fading? No, although if I remember to take my vitamins I don't feel so tired.

How much weight have you gained/lost? I have gained about 6-7 lbs

bra size changed? Not yet, but I am looking forward to when it does.

Are you in maternity clothes yet? Yes and no. I have some in between clothes-ones that are bigger than what I normally wear but aren't maternity. I wear mostly that but some of the maternity jeans and shirts aren't tents so I can wear those and not look like I am wearing someone elses stuff.

Current food craving? It depends. Right now I am really big on tea and I still like beed jerky and fruit. But other than that it changes from day to day, meal to meal.

Current complaint? Only the gagging. I really wish that would stop. I don't mind being tired, sore, moody and hormonal but dear Lord please make the gagging stop.

* Thank you Kiliki for my adorable siggy!*
April 3rd, 2013, 08:23 AM
kelbert's Avatar a.k.a. Kelli
How far along are you? 16 weeks 3 days

What are your current "symptoms"? Sore nipples, heartburn, sinuses acting up, queasy in the AM

Any of them new? Not really.. the heartburn is more frequent. And I have started to gag some cleaning up dog poo

Any of them fading? No

How much weight have you gained/lost? Gained just a few.. I think. Haven't checked in a while.

bra size changed? Went up to DDD.. will probably go up again soon

Are you in maternity clothes yet? Yes.. I needed pants. LOVE these jeans!

Current food craving? Nothing really. I just have to find something that I want that doesn't make me go EWE.

Current complaint? Heartburn.. its painful and makes me cough. And stopped up nose at bed time. I end up breathing through my mouth and cotton mouth is gross.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

My Art Page!
April 3rd, 2013, 08:32 AM
Veteran
How far along are you? 15w3d

What are your current "symptoms"? nausea. and irritability and exhaustion.

Any of them new? nope.

Any of them fading? well, the nausea is still pretty present, but the actual vomiting has faded so that's nice.

How much weight have you gained/lost? I'm still down 5 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight.

bra size changed? yeah, but I haven't broken down and bought new bras yet. I'm just wearing the old, stretched out ones. Lol. They've grown so fast, I don't want to have to buy several sets of different sized bras, so I'm putting it off until the last possible minute. Unfortunately, I can't wear many of my good ones anymore. My cups runneth over.

Are you in maternity clothes yet? No, but I probably should be. I've been putting that off, too. My regular clothes needed to be replaced anyway and I'm trying to make them last as long as possible (until they wear out completely, which shouldn't take much longer) so that I can buy some maternity clothes and then just replaced my wardrobe post-baby.

Current food craving? None, really. I do have a preference for all things potato, but that's not really new.

Current complaint? I'm sick and it sucks. I think maybe it's allergies or a spring cold, but I'm super congested and sneezy. And my body aches.
April 3rd, 2013, 08:32 AM
Veteran
How far along are you? 15w3d

What are your current "symptoms"? nausea. and irritability and exhaustion.

Any of them new? nope.

Any of them fading? well, the nausea is still pretty present, but the actual vomiting has faded so that's nice.

How much weight have you gained/lost? I'm still down 5 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight.

bra size changed? yeah, but I haven't broken down and bought new bras yet. I'm just wearing the old, stretched out ones. Lol. They've grown so fast, I don't want to have to buy several sets of different sized bras, so I'm putting it off until the last possible minute. Unfortunately, I can't wear many of my good ones anymore. My cups runneth over.

Are you in maternity clothes yet? No, but I probably should be. I've been putting that off, too. My regular clothes needed to be replaced anyway and I'm trying to make them last as long as possible (until they wear out completely, which shouldn't take much longer) so that I can buy some maternity clothes and then just replaced my wardrobe post-baby.

Current food craving? None, really. I do have a preference for all things potato, but that's not really new.

Current complaint? I'm sick and it sucks. I think maybe it's allergies or a spring cold, but I'm super congested and sneezy. And my body aches.
April 3rd, 2013, 09:35 AM
Sk8ermaiden's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 17 weeks

What are your current "symptoms"? I look fat. I still have the gag reflex puking. I get hungry frequently

Any of them new? nope

Any of them fading? the fatigue and nausea have faded thankfully. Last week I finally started feeling human again

How much weight have you gained/lost? None

bra size changed? Nope

Are you in maternity clothes yet? Sometimes

Current food craving? I don't really get cravings

Current complaint? No big ones! Ready for the belly to make itself more obvious

April 3rd, 2013, 10:14 AM
Destiny
How far along are you? 16 1/2 weeks

What are your current "symptoms"? nausea, heartburn, fatigue, limbs coming undone.

Any of them new? nothing new for awhile

Any of them fading? the nausea is getting better, but it has flucutated throughout the pregnancy, so I can't know if it's for sure

How much weight have you gained/lost? down 15 last time I checked. Easter may have changed that a bit

bra size changed? they're fluctuating, my bra is uncomfortable, but I'm trying to hold out on a new one

Are you in maternity clothes yet? I've had to put some outfits away, but I haven't had to take much out yet

Current food craving? banana peppers and jalapeno rolls

Current complaint? raging yeast infection (thanks Easter candy!) blah.

April 3rd, 2013, 10:15 AM
AmbzAsh's Avatar Little Miss Sunshine
How far along are you? 15 weeks 2 days

What are your current "symptoms"? Tired, headaches, clumsiness, horrible memory, nasal congestion/allergies/sinuses, ligament pains, dry heaving while brushing teeth, occasional heartburn, current BV and bladder infection (on meds)

Any of them new? The BV and bladder infection. Clumsiness is steadily getting worse...and so is the memory issue

Any of them fading? No

How much weight have you gained/lost? Originally lost 11 lbs....back up to 150 now

Bra size changed? Went from a C to a D....will probably go up again soon

Are you in maternity clothes yet? Maternity jeans and loose jeans....depends on the day

Current food craving? Salt! (And I hate salt normally!) Hamburgers....specifically the Jack Daniels Burger from TGI Fridays....please don't ask me why...lol I have no clue why. And I always want anything spicy...but the heartburn is killer afterwards.

Current complaint? The BV and and the bladder infection....no bueno!
April 3rd, 2013, 10:25 AM
babybatax2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 14 weeks 4 days

What are your current "symptoms"? tired and ligament pains

Any of them new? nope

Any of them fading? nope

How much weight have you gained/lost? eh, I was up 4lbs at my 11 week appt. I wouldn't let them weigh me at my 13w appointment!

bra size changed? probably, I'm too lazy to change bra sizes though, I just wear my nursing bras!

Are you in maternity clothes yet? pants yes, i still squeeze into my shirts, most are stretchy

Current food craving?nothing right now

Current complaint? i just want a good nights sleep. Ry wakes several times during the night and its taking a toll on me!

07/2007 03/2011 01/2012
April 3rd, 2013, 10:47 AM
AIK112018's Avatar Elizabeth
How far along are you? 15w2d

What are your current "symptoms"? Sore bbs, backache, braxton hicks, headaches, round ligament pains, semi-swollen ankles, fatigue. Queasy in the morning but goes away after i eat.

Any of them new? BH, swollen ankles, RLP and backache since 11-12weeks.

Any of them fading? no

How much weight have you gained/lost? 4lbs since 13 weeks...

bra size changed? no

Are you in maternity clothes yet? yep! Since 10 weeks!

Current food craving? No cravings...

Current complaint? Wish my migraines would go away! They get awful to the point where i can function. No medications make them go away that would be safe to take during pregnancy.
April 3rd, 2013, 10:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 15 weeks, 4 days

What are your current "symptoms"? Headaches and absolute exhaustion. And tons of cravings. Mostly fresh salads from our local pizza place with tons of croutons, mozerella cheese, tomatoes and cucumbers with ranch and sweets. And watermelon. And pears. And california rolls.

Any of them new? Nothing new, really.

Any of them fading? The headaches are coming less often but the exhaustion seems to be getting worse.

How much weight have you gained/lost? I will find out tomorrow but I am guessing between 6-10 lbs gained.

bra size changed? Yes, but I haven't had the chance to get a new bra.

Are you in maternity clothes yet? Yes, when I wear clothes. Everything is uncomfortable if it digs into my gut, which all of my regular and maternity jeans do, so I am mostly in pajamas unless we are leaving the house.

Current food craving? Oh, lol. Should have read everything before I answered, Cravnigs are listed under symptoms.

Current complaint? These BH's and the cramping are really bothering me. I am hoping they measure my cervix at my appointment tomorrow, just for reassurance that it's not shortening with all of this pain and discomfort. I have such a weird, indescribable bad feeling about things right now, so I just hope everything is okay tomorrow.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search