Hello there, pregnancy insanity!

Forum: September 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To September 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 7th, 2013, 07:48 AM
ValyntineG's Avatar Based on a True Story
Today is Sebastian's first birthday.

Originally, we were supposed to have a relatively small party at my parent's vacation home. It's a beautiful house on the water. Fishing, spring breeze, open porches..... SIGH.

Anyway, of course that's not happening for whatever reason and INSTEAD, I'm hosting the part at my apartment. Which also means I had to invite 2 sets of neighbors and their children. My place is SMALL... And with 6 people living here its already cramped. My in laws are coming... Which never fails to send me into a stress spiral vortex from which I rarely recover.

So yesterday, I was busting my *** getting everything clean and the hubs started playing a video game.

Y'all.

I absolutely lost. My. ****.

Told him to go **** himself and get the **** out of my ******* house. Thank God my children were outside. I NEVER talk to my husband that way. Not EVER! But seriously, I was hysterical. Screaming and crying and telling him I hated him. Where does that crazy **** even come from? He had been helping ALL day so it's not as if I was even justified.

Luckily, he found the whole thing fairly hilarious. And when I finally broke down and wailed "I just hate being pregnant SO much!!" He basically just kissed me and put me down for a nap.

Anyone else going on totally unjustified tirades lately?

claire1979 is my siggy hero

www.etsy.com/shop/68cents
Go there. Buy stuff.

April 7th, 2013, 10:32 AM
TnPhotoMama81's Avatar Wife/Mommy/Photographer
Send a message via AIM to TnPhotoMama81 Send a message via Yahoo to TnPhotoMama81
LOL. I haven't been on a rampage just yet but I have cried in the shower over stupid **** on many occasions lol.

My Photography Website Pinterest My Etsy Shop
April 7th, 2013, 10:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sorry, I have to laugh.

I haven't gone through this yet this pregnancy but my first pregnancy...OMG. I am ashamed to even admit to the things I said to DH. I was horrible.

April 7th, 2013, 02:46 PM
Dolly Lama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not really funny, but .

I've managed to stay pretty calm but must confess that I find myself crying over commercials, motivational speakers, and sad movies - so not my normal nature.
April 7th, 2013, 03:09 PM
kelbert's Avatar a.k.a. Kelli
Oh gosh.. I would have lost it too. Its funny but its not. You have a very good DH that understands the pregnancy moments.

I actually had a moment earlier with DH. He is at work for the week and that house is horrible. So I did the vacuuming, dusting, cleaned the kitchen.. so when he called earlier I was mad. When he is home he doesn't help unless I ASK him to. So he never dusts, cleans bathrooms.. nothing. He told me "just tell me and I will" NO I want you to take INITIATIVE! I don't think its too much to ask

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

My Art Page!
April 7th, 2013, 07:47 PM
ValyntineG's Avatar Based on a True Story
We've been laughing about it all day I really don't go off like that normally... especially since he didn't earn it. He had spent the day cleaning house while I went shopping for birthday stuff, so it's not as if he was sitting around doing nothing. I feel guilty for getting so angry. Luckily he took the screaming rage well and was able to calm my crazy *** down.

It ended up being a pretty decent day. My MIL was almost 3 HOURS late, but whatever... Sebastian had a wonderful time, so I'm happy

claire1979 is my siggy hero

www.etsy.com/shop/68cents
Go there. Buy stuff.

April 7th, 2013, 10:00 PM
amyhk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sebastian and I share a birthday!!!

Glad the day went well. I would have been stressed too!

April 7th, 2013, 11:33 PM
Alpha_allie1010's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would like to remind you of my pregnancy rage post lol so yes...I am there too!

Thanks Kiliki for my AWESOME siggie!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search