Log In Sign Up

anxious


Forum: September 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To September 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
  #1  
April 7th, 2013, 12:20 PM
mommy2lilmen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Delta, BC Canada
Posts: 2,919
I find myself constantly looking at the clock, the calendar, the phone and all that fun stuff in hopings I wont miss a call or information. I know I wont get a call today but it seems the day has dragged on so long this weekend that I just don't know if I can wait till Monday/Wednesday. To me waiting on the fast results till Wednesday seems a bit excessive. Ugh. I hope the amnio is still going strong in me. I feel ok I just have energy and I don't want to over do it as I have a habit of doing.
__________________
Annick
Mommy to 7 boys and 1 girl!
Sean 16, Justin 13, Kevin 11, Jayson 10, Bryce 4, Seth 3 & Kade 1
4 babies 94,95,99, 08~TL April 2003 & Sept 2013 TR May 2008

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blessed with 1 Autistic and 1 Down Syndrome child
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alyssa Marie Jade
September 1, 2013 @ 11:01pm 6lb 8oz & 18.5in
Emerg C Sec, Down Syndrome blessing, AVSD, Hirschsprungs, G tube
58 day NICU stay, Sept 1- Oct 29 2013





Reply With Quote
  #2  
April 7th, 2013, 12:26 PM
~ ttc island baby #3 ~
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2,442
I am so sorry...I know I'd be feeling the exact same way as you right now and I really hope that the rest of the day goes by quickly for you! Really hoping and praying that you get the results by tomorrow!!! <HUGS>
Reply With Quote
  #3  
April 7th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Ana32's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,016
Hello dear,

I'm just lurking from July 2010 Playroom.

I went through the amnio with my second child. My chance of having a baby with DS was 1:71. My waiting days were just a nightmare. But nothing can make the life better than a good result, like it was mine and I really hope will be yours. Amnio is the best test to give you correct answers.

I will be back Wednesday to read good news from you

The best of luck!
__________________

Keona Chloe & Jon





Reply With Quote
  #4  
April 7th, 2013, 12:49 PM
mommy2lilmen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Delta, BC Canada
Posts: 2,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana32 View Post
Hello dear,

I'm just lurking from July 2010 Playroom.

I went through the amnio with my second child. My chance of having a baby with DS was 1:71. My waiting days were just a nightmare. But nothing can make the life better than a good result, like it was mine and I really hope will be yours. Amnio is the best test to give you correct answers.

I will be back Wednesday to read good news from you

The best of luck!
my chances were 1:5 that was a big flag to me! Results be in soon. What were your amnio results, if you don't mind me asking??
__________________
Annick
Mommy to 7 boys and 1 girl!
Sean 16, Justin 13, Kevin 11, Jayson 10, Bryce 4, Seth 3 & Kade 1
4 babies 94,95,99, 08~TL April 2003 & Sept 2013 TR May 2008

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blessed with 1 Autistic and 1 Down Syndrome child
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alyssa Marie Jade
September 1, 2013 @ 11:01pm 6lb 8oz & 18.5in
Emerg C Sec, Down Syndrome blessing, AVSD, Hirschsprungs, G tube
58 day NICU stay, Sept 1- Oct 29 2013





Reply With Quote
  #5  
April 7th, 2013, 01:22 PM
Ana32's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,016
They were negative. And I have the most perfect baby boy.

1:5 is still 20% chance of a baby with DS, which means you still have 80% possibility to have a normal child (hope baby girl this time)

Please think positive!
__________________

Keona Chloe & Jon





Reply With Quote
  #6  
April 7th, 2013, 04:19 PM
kelbert's Avatar a.k.a. Kelli
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,659
Waiting is the worst! I hope it goes by quickly.. try and stay busy!
__________________
"Sometimes all you can do is not think. Not wonder. Not obsess. Not imagine.
Just Breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best."


Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy


My Art Page!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
April 7th, 2013, 05:17 PM
mommy2lilmen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Delta, BC Canada
Posts: 2,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana32 View Post
They were negative. And I have the most perfect baby boy.

1:5 is still 20% chance of a baby with DS, which means you still have 80% possibility to have a normal child (hope baby girl this time)

Please think positive!
Oh yes 20% downs BUT I also had the harmony test and it came back 99% that baby has downs. Both those put together have me thinking hmmmm yes Im thinking positive with the preparation of the other side.
__________________
Annick
Mommy to 7 boys and 1 girl!
Sean 16, Justin 13, Kevin 11, Jayson 10, Bryce 4, Seth 3 & Kade 1
4 babies 94,95,99, 08~TL April 2003 & Sept 2013 TR May 2008

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blessed with 1 Autistic and 1 Down Syndrome child
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alyssa Marie Jade
September 1, 2013 @ 11:01pm 6lb 8oz & 18.5in
Emerg C Sec, Down Syndrome blessing, AVSD, Hirschsprungs, G tube
58 day NICU stay, Sept 1- Oct 29 2013





Reply With Quote
  #8  
April 7th, 2013, 07:11 PM
LauraS214's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,925
Hope all is well and you get good results!
__________________







Chase 05.07.2007


Gavin 05.05.2011



Lucy 09.16.2013
Reply With Quote
Reply

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:13 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0