How was your weekend ladies?

Forum: September 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By ValyntineG
  • 1 Post By AmbzAsh

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To September 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 7th, 2013, 05:25 PM
Alpha_allie1010's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Honestly for me I tried to stay busy so i didn't think about my "shy" baby on friday. We finished out flower bed planting for spring and I had been researching and buying a TON of cloth diapers. I am not going to lie I am so excited!!!! But now the hubby is gone to the fire station for the night so I am solo here doing laundry

What did you do this weekend?

Thanks Kiliki for my AWESOME siggie!!!
April 7th, 2013, 05:30 PM
mommy2lilmen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Had amnio this past Thursday so Friday was spent laying around. Saturday I spent half the day laying around then I decided to truck along with DH and the younger 3 kids to his dirt bike shop he was getting a tire at and then we took Bryce to a toy store, alone without his other brothers hehe, we got Thomas the train for him and a magnetic Melisa and Doug piece puzzle, then we hit up Walmart and bought a new shelf for the living room and ballerina sandal shoes for me. Plus some other things for the kitchen to upgrade from marble stuff to stainless steel. Other than that I didn't do much.
4 babies 94,95,99, 08~TL April 2003 & Sept 2013 TR May 2008

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blessed with 1 Autistic and 1 Down Syndrome child
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alyssa Marie Jade
September 1, 2013 @ 11:01pm 6lb 8oz & 18.5in
Emerg C Sec, Down Syndrome blessing, AVSD, Hirschsprungs, G tube
58 day NICU stay, Sept 1- Oct 29 2013

April 7th, 2013, 06:20 PM
cincy1luv's Avatar 1st time mommy
I got a pedi Saturday with my bff & did a little shopping & today Sunday took Adrianna for a walk and went to dinner with my other bff for her birthday!! Now I m about to fold laundry!
April 7th, 2013, 07:07 PM
LauraS214's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It was very busy but good! The weather was beautiful all weekend so that was really nice and made house shopping a little bit more fun

Expecting a baby GIRL on 09.19.13

April 7th, 2013, 08:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We drove up to Oregon yesterday for our ultrasound and it was lots of fun. We got baby boy couple of outfits and then had a nice dinner.

Today, I slept in and started sorting through DS's clothes to see what I will need to get for the new baby. I also made some homemade California rolls for dinner with chow mien, it was yummy.

April 7th, 2013, 09:04 PM
ValyntineG's Avatar Based on a True Story
I originally wrote this long post about how stressful my weekend was. But actually no. That's not really indicative of how I feel about the last couple of days. My weekend went like this:

It was really great Stressful or not... making THAT little face happy was totally worth it.

claire1979 is my siggy hero

www.etsy.com/shop/68cents
Go there. Buy stuff.

April 8th, 2013, 07:36 AM
AmbzAsh's Avatar Little Miss Sunshine
Friday night we all went over to my bf's sister's house for a cookout. So fun! Needless to say, I was the only sober one there (obviously....besides the kiddos and the teens) and I had so much fun watching everyone make fools of themselves lol. We were all dancing around in the living room with the teens to some booty shaking music and my bf's 60 year old mother got wasted off of wine and flipped over the recliner....backwards! It. Was. *******. HILARIOUS! She got right up and kept dancing! We also booked a family vacation to the OBX in August. A huge 5 bedroom house....I guess that's what happens when everyone gets drunk and MiMi (my bf's mom) hands over her credit card. Wowzers!

On Saturday, I had the boys pretty much all day while my bf went to work. This was a ROUGH day. We went to the movies, I took them out to eat and then ran some errands. The youngest was behaving horribly all day...he was in a terrible mood for some reason and felt the need to flip out and have a meltdown everywhere we went.

Yesterday was much better! The weather was amazing! We took the boys to church, to the batting cages and to play mini-golf. We then went to the big outdoor mall, I got everyone Cold Stone icecream and went to the big petting zoo they had set up in the middle of the mall. I did some baby boy shopping at a store called Crazy 8 and got some great deals!!
Keakie likes this.
April 8th, 2013, 10:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Friday was my daughters 3rd birthday. We spent the day doing fun things (and me cleaning to get ready for her party). DH came home early to make his little princess whatever she wanted for dinner and then we all went out for ice cream. Saturday was her b-day party with my family and it went well. The weather sucked so no playing outside but the kids had fun playing cards and such. DD had a blast opening gifts and playing with this Kid Trax mini cooper I won a couple months ago. It is freaking adorable. Its an electric ride in car and the lights even work!! Sunday was a more relaxing and chill out day, and I went grocery shopping for the next week so that I don't have to make the same boring stuff for dinner and lunch every day!! I even decided to cough up a little extra $ for a turkey just because it sounds like the most comforting dinner food out there.

*Thank you peimum for the gorgeous siggy!*
April 8th, 2013, 01:55 PM
Grlsshp9's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Longest weekend ever. I did everything imaginable, we went to a home show, and I think I walked like 5 miles, we went out to eat a lot, the baby's god mother took me to look at scrapbooks, and stickers, because she is making one for him/her. (HOW SWEET RIGHT) including all of the ultrasounds, bump pics, and she wants me to take a picture of him/her every month for a year and that will be when it is complete. I love her for doing this..and yesterday we went out to eat, and rode four wheelers. We took our dog running in the field a lot and spent quality time. BUSY weekend, I think. I should be keeping pretty busy until the gender scan, because during the week I have school, and this weekend we may or may not be going on vacation, and then my gender scan is April 19th so I am very excited!

April 8th, 2013, 02:20 PM
Veteran
exhausting! My mom and I hosted a couples wedding shower for my brother and his fiance on Saturday. We spent all day friday and saturday cooking and preparing, the party started at 6pm Saturday, there were people there until about 2am. We got to bed around 3:45 or 4am. Slept in a little on Sunday before spending the entire day cleaning and taking care of after party stuff. This morning I had to take my daughter to a doctor appointment. Afterwards I got Wendy's for us for lunch, sat the kiddos in front of the TV (rare for me to do), and took a nap in bed.
DS ~ October 2007
April 8th, 2013, 02:27 PM
Keakie's Avatar Learning to walk in faith
Mine was alright. We watched a movie Friday, and took it really easy on Saturday to recover from a crazy stressful week. On Sunday we went to a local wildflower preserve to go walking and to take some pictures, since the weather is finally starting to warm up here. It was really nice.

*Cautiously and excitedly expecting number two - shhh, if we're friends on Facebook. *

Thank you to Babydoll213 for my fabulous siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search