Anyone else have absolutely NO idea

Forum: September 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To September 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 11th, 2013, 08:33 AM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
what they might want to name baby??

I had multiple names picked out with Savannah's pregnancy at this point (even though we changed our minds repeatedly), but I dunno this time none of the ones we didn't pick are doing it for me and yet i'm struggling to come up with new ideas I know we have lots of time, but I'm already starting to panic

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
April 11th, 2013, 08:39 AM
Heidijens1's Avatar Super Mommy
I have a girls name but have no idea at all for a boy.
April 11th, 2013, 08:52 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I have some ideas for girls' middle name. No clue about first. I really have a hard time thinking about it until the gender is really really confirmed.

April 11th, 2013, 09:07 AM
Super Mommy
Nope, we have no clue for either :
Although we feel lots of pressure to come up with something good.
We get complimented on our kids' names all the time... We are in trouble with this one

Our kids are

Collin James
Rowan Miranda

I've already started checking nameberry regularly for ideas.
April 11th, 2013, 09:13 AM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
we don't know what we're having yet but i have NOTHING...

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
April 11th, 2013, 09:15 AM
MamaLaurie's Avatar Veteran
I had my girl name all picked out, oh well, maybe next time. I'm having a really hard time with boy names. At one time I had a huge list, but none of them are doing anything for me right now. Some of my kids have biblical names. I didn't set out to do that or anything, it was just what I liked. I'm trying not to panic, but I've always had a name by now. It may have to be a wait until I see the baby then decide kinda thing, but I hope NOT!!
April 11th, 2013, 09:33 AM
kelbert's Avatar a.k.a. Kelli
We already have a name surprisingly. DH picked the first name and I picked the second. We had a boy and girl name picked out before we knew the gender.

Names are tough. It just so happened that ours worked out easily

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

My Art Page!
April 11th, 2013, 10:06 AM
mirdeemrlvs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
With my oldest DD, they didn't tell us the gender (supposeable hospital policy) I was convinced she was a boy as I was with my other girls..lol.. we had her first name, but NO middle name. DH and I could not agree. At the hospital, the woman was coming to our room in a few minutes to get the name for the birth certificate. I was in the shower and I come out and said the name I was thinking.. DH says, "sold" and we had one just in the nick of time!! Don't worry. Your baby won't be nameless. Something will come to you! For me, this baby... About 4 years ago, I was sitting and church and the sermon was about Grace. The baby name "Grayce" came to me and I wrote it down. When I got pregnant this time I looked it up on the computer and it's actually pronounced "GRAYCEE".... so, I think it's sticking and our baby will be called Grayce.

April 11th, 2013, 10:14 AM
AIK112018's Avatar Elizabeth
Me! I only know if baby is a girl, her middle name will be Elizabeth - whether DH wants it to be or not. He doesn't want to pick out a name until after the baby is born...
April 11th, 2013, 10:55 AM
Destiny
We have names picked out this time, but both of my other kids were named about a week after they were born.
We actually had a name picked out for my first, but when she was born it was immediately obvious the name didn't suit her, so we went back to square one.

April 11th, 2013, 11:06 AM
Veteran
We have a name if it's a boy. DH wants a junior, so that's what we'll do. We don't really have any idea if it's a girl, though. Everybody just kind of assumed it will be a boy for some reason.

We're waiting until the ultrasound next month. If it's a boy, we're set. If it's a girl, I'm sure we'll come up with something in time.
April 11th, 2013, 11:07 AM
Veteran
We have a name if it's a boy. DH wants a junior, so that's what we'll do. We don't really have any idea if it's a girl, though. Everybody just kind of assumed it will be a boy for some reason.

We're waiting until the ultrasound next month. If it's a boy, we're set. If it's a girl, I'm sure we'll come up with something in time.
April 11th, 2013, 12:54 PM
manda622's Avatar First Time Mommy-To-Be
If it's a boy we are all set. My husband is a Jr. and he wants to pass the name on, so we will have a little Johnny (John Howard Walter III). Girl I only know for sure the middle name will be Elaine- it's my middle name and was my grandmother's first name. But I'm so indecisive on first names. At this point, I'm just waiting to find out gender. If it's a boy I'm off the hook on decision making when it comes to that! lol.

BFP: 1/31/2013
First OB Visit: 02/19/2013
Dating Ultrasound: 02/20/2013 Got to see the baby move! HB 170!
Level 2 Ultrasound: 4/24/2013 It's a boy! HB 148!

April 11th, 2013, 02:57 PM
TaraJo29's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not much idea over here. I have written some down, but no finalists or runner-ups whatsoever. Just initial ideas. I'm not going to worry too much about it until I know the gender, which will be in a week or so. Then I'll know whether to focus on boy or girl names which will help me out a lot.

[/url]

April 11th, 2013, 03:13 PM
Dolly Lama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm clueless as well at this point. I could probably come up with some good girl names pretty easily, but as far as boy names go I'm totally clueless...Once I find out the gender, I'll try a little harder to figure something out.
April 11th, 2013, 07:56 PM
Veteran
We've got nothing. Literally, NOTHING. For either gender. He hates everything I like, and I hate everything he likes. :/
DS ~ October 2007
April 11th, 2013, 09:20 PM
iCathy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by My3His1 View Post
We've got nothing. Literally, NOTHING. For either gender. He hates everything I like, and I hate everything he likes. :/
^^^^^ This exactly!! We know its a girl, but don't agree on anything!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my sweet siggy!!

Make a pregnancy ticker
April 11th, 2013, 10:04 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
If this baby is a girl our chances of getting divorced are higher than our ability to agree on a girl name. Because we dug so deep for Tessa' s name and then had a pregnancy after she was born 17 months ago we have beat the girl name horse to death. No girl names sound fresh and viable.

When Tessa was born I went to the hospital with TEN names on my list. Viviann, Michaela/Kayla, Zinnia, Tessa, Audrey, when she was born my dh said I could name her Zinnia, a name he hated. I picked Audrey Nicole. But he refused to agree. When he got there after I had been up 48 hours and delivered a baby he changed the baby's name. I still have hard feelings. If we don't agree on a name I'll fill out the paperwork without him. If there was a name I LOVE LOVED I'd name baby and tell him to get over it. But I got nothing for a girl.

That said we agree on Cade for a boy. For a girl maybe Renee. I don't love it but we are both meh about it and neither of us vomits a little when we say it.

April 12th, 2013, 05:29 AM
Keakie's Avatar Learning to walk in faith
Sort of? We think we have a girl name we like but have been holding off talking about it in detail until we know the gender. We haven't decided on a middle name, though. If it's a boy, we're a lot more clueless.

Thank you to Jaidynsmum for our awesome banner and my fabulous siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search