So ladies.....

Forum: September 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By ValyntineG
  • 1 Post By Heidijens1
  • 1 Post By H_Hplus1
  • 1 Post By kaylacaroline

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To September 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 20th, 2013, 10:48 AM
Alpha_allie1010's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What are you doing this weekend?

Thanks Kiliki for my AWESOME siggie!!!
April 20th, 2013, 11:47 AM
ValyntineG's Avatar Based on a True Story
Bashing my head against a wall and trying not to hash out my unpopular opinions with the angry mob on facebook.

For the most part, anyway.

Other than that, there will be some laundry involved. And some reading. I might try to see my parents at some point.
TnPhotoMama81 likes this.

claire1979 is my siggy hero

www.etsy.com/shop/68cents
Go there. Buy stuff.

April 20th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Heidijens1's Avatar Super Mommy
I went to an Emerson Drive concert last night! It was Awesome!! I was maybe 10 feet from the stage and my friend and I enjoyed every minute. Here are a couple of photos I took last night. Needless to say the rest of my weekend is going to be boring. lol

AIK112018 likes this.
April 20th, 2013, 01:04 PM
We spent the day outside getting everything planted in the garden with all the kiddo's help It is an amazing cool, no humidity day for the South. We planted all Baker Creek heirloom seeds again this year. We also started work on the 2 bee hive boxes we are building. So exciting to think we may have some homegrown honey later in our future!
April 20th, 2013, 01:09 PM
beckiethedoula's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Emie and I WERE going to go to this:
http://www.utahkrishnas.org/index.ph...t&view=article
But is pouring rain out and I didn't want a soaked colorful cranky baby... and I really can't afford to ruin any of the clothes that actually fit me right now...

Tonight I'm DD-ing for my BFF/SisterWife Kelli's b-day.

Tomorrow I'm doing laundry and cleaning and moping about dh being at work.

April 20th, 2013, 01:32 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We went to look at a rental house this morning and then went to Costco but not because we really NEEDED anything, just because Costco is like Disneyland to me. Spent way too much money, of course.

Tomorrow, we SHOULD clean but probably won't.

April 20th, 2013, 01:50 PM
Maenfayne's Avatar Veteran
I'm hanging out at my parent's house since I have a CPR course this weekend. It's really long and really boring for me. Only because I already know all this stuff lol Important stuff to know, but annoyingly long when it's already known.

10.03.13 8lbs 11oz 21 inches
Excuse my typos, there is either a baby on my boob or sleeping in my arms

Thank you *sharon* for my adorable siggy

April 20th, 2013, 04:55 PM
AIK112018's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
not much today.. not a good weekend. have to go to a wake tomorrow and a funeral the next day
April 20th, 2013, 05:02 PM
H_Hplus1's Avatar Supermom to 6
We moved 2 1/2 hours away at the beginning of the month so I'm still unpacking the never ending boxes. To top it off my kids are homeschooled and have state required testing (CRCT) all next week. Trying to make sure they are prepared. I did finish my last day of work...so happy for that If I wasn't pregnant I'd have had something fruity to celebrate with...lol
Happy Song likes this.

Jace Allan 7 lb 3 oz, 20 1/2 "

My other beautiful children and precious baby Grandson!!
April 20th, 2013, 05:30 PM
TnPhotoMama81's Avatar Wife/Mommy/Photographer
Send a message via AIM to TnPhotoMama81 Send a message via Yahoo to TnPhotoMama81
Spent my morning scrubbing the tub and also going through our filing cabinet to organize, condense and burn whatever we don't need anymore. SO glad that is done. Also finished wrapping presents for our daughters first bday in a week

Tomorrow we are going to Gatlinburg, TN exciting!

My Photography Website Pinterest My Etsy Shop
April 20th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
I went to Wal-Mart today and bought the materials to make my own fabric softener, laundry soap and dish washer soap. We are skipping church tomorrow. I am reading a go Oi d book called "survival mom" by Lisa Bedford. We are pretty good at food storage, we just did our 72 hour kits but this book is inspiring us to take care of a lot of unfinished projects.

April 20th, 2013, 06:43 PM
kaylacaroline's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValyntineG View Post
Bashing my head against a wall and trying not to hash out my unpopular opinions with the angry mob on facebook.

For the most part, anyway.

Other than that, there will be some laundry involved. And some reading. I might try to see my parents at some point.

Brie, I feel you on the Facebook thing. My many a status involving some current American events have stirred my social media pot quite a bit. But, let's blame my anger on hormones...

I am RENOVATING! Last weekend we did our living room. Took a few days, but it looks great. I wish I took before and after photos. Our house was awful. Tomorrow we tackle the sun room/ my art studio. Which is soooo exciting.
ValyntineG likes this.

April 20th, 2013, 10:04 PM
iCathy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My DD had her musical this weekend, it was Willy Wonka, Jr. She played Mrs. Teevea. Here she is goofing off after one if the shows (she normally doesn't wear makeup)

Thank you *Kiliki* for my sweet siggy!!

Make a pregnancy ticker
April 20th, 2013, 10:21 PM
kelbert's Avatar a.k.a. Kelli
Worked on cleaning out some stuff.. didn't get far because I kept getting distracted.

Tomorrow is my cousin's wedding shower. I am always excited to see my family so I am looking forward to it.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

My Art Page!
April 21st, 2013, 07:28 AM
Keakie's Avatar Learning to walk in faith
We took it easy this weekend. We're both still getting over whatever illness we had last week, so we've mostly hung out. Friday we went grocery shopping and then watched a movie. Yesterday we went to look at a rental home, picked up some badly needed spring/summer clothes for dh and later went for dinner. I'm thinking today will be a lot of hanging out and maybe some minor tidying up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIK112018 View Post
not much today.. not a good weekend. have to go to a wake tomorrow and a funeral the next day
I'm sorry for your loss.

*Cautiously and excitedly expecting number two - shhh, if we're friends on Facebook. *

Thank you to Babydoll213 for my fabulous siggie!
April 21st, 2013, 09:55 PM
Alpha_allie1010's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well now I am currently watching "My Sister's Keeper" and sobbing like a baby... geez

Thanks Kiliki for my AWESOME siggie!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search