Waking Up Wednesday

Forum: September 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To September 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 1st, 2013, 07:40 AM
Keakie's Avatar Learning to walk in faith
What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
Do you shower in the morning?
What is a normal breakfast for you?
Are you a morning person?

*Cautiously and excitedly expecting number two - shhh, if we're friends on Facebook. *

Thank you to Babydoll213 for my fabulous siggie!
May 1st, 2013, 08:50 AM
kelbert's Avatar a.k.a. Kelli
What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Go to the bathroom! Then deal with the dogs...
Do you shower in the morning? No.. night. I don't give myself enough time in the morning.
What is a normal breakfast for you? Something easy. Nutri-grain bar, meal shake... sometimes cereal.
Are you a morning person? Heck no. The alarm is my sworn enemy. There will be some BIG changes when baby comes.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

My Art Page!
May 1st, 2013, 09:52 AM
MyFantasticFour's Avatar Mommy of 4
What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Get the baby!
Do you shower in the morning? No, not usually.
What is a normal breakfast for you? Cereal, a cereal bar, or nothing. I love the days when I get a nice breakfast but I tend to have to make it myself!
Are you a morning person? Nope.

May 1st, 2013, 10:51 AM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Feed my kids breakfast
Do you shower in the morning? nope, i have to shower at night when they're sleeping
What is a normal breakfast for you? depends on the day really. something carby, or eggs, lol
Are you a morning person? NO!!!!!

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
May 1st, 2013, 10:53 AM
Heidijens1's Avatar Super Mommy
What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Go to the bathroom. then get older kids ready for school
Do you shower in the morning? it depends on if somebody is home in the morning to watch the 2 YO
What is a normal breakfast for you? Usually cereal.
Are you a morning person? NO!!
May 1st, 2013, 12:18 PM
Veteran
What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Usually woken up by the baby moving around....but I'm usually off to the bathroom fairly quickly.
Do you shower in the morning? Not usually, but once in awhile. Usually do it in the evening where I'm not rushed.
What is a normal breakfast for you? Weekday - Special K bar w/ yogurt; weekend - eggs, bacon....everything.
Are you a morning person? Not really, but I like getting up early because I feel like I accomplish more....
May 1st, 2013, 12:24 PM
cincy1luv's Avatar 1st time mommy
What is the first thing you do when you wake up? I go to the bathroom, get out my clothes for work, get dressed, do my hair, brush my teeth and wake Adrianna up if she is not up yet! After I get ready I get her ready for day care! She is 6 months and I give her a bath at night so all i have to do is dress her & I have stash of everything at her sitters so i dont have to take a bag for her!!

Do you shower in the morning? NO at night!

What is a normal breakfast for you? Oatmeal or egg Mcmuffin

Are you a morning person? No, but since having Adrianna in Oct I have really adjusted to it more!
May 1st, 2013, 04:29 PM
Keakie's Avatar Learning to walk in faith
What is the first thing you do when you wake up? I beeline for the restroom, put clothes on and then head straight to the kitchen to make some tea.

Do you shower in the morning? Sometimes, although if it's a day I'm planning to do yoga on I generally like to shower after that so it ends up being that I do that in the morning, eat lunch and then catch a shower.

What is a normal breakfast for you? Greek yogurt, fruit or an English muffin, usually. I love big breakfasts but they're a ton of work.

Are you a morning person? Not really.

*Cautiously and excitedly expecting number two - shhh, if we're friends on Facebook. *

Thank you to Babydoll213 for my fabulous siggie!
May 1st, 2013, 04:42 PM
Destiny
What is the first thing you do when you wake up? take whichever kid that woke up downstairs so they don't wake up their sibling, if I get up first I'll read or browse the internet on my kindle until they do.

Do you shower in the morning? With the kids, that'll change after baby, I think.

What is a normal breakfast for you? usually cereal, if my hubby's home he usually makes eggs for me

Are you a morning person? Absolutely not. It takes me quite awhile before I'm actually awake.

May 1st, 2013, 06:47 PM
Grlsshp9's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is the first thing you do when you wake up? When my alarm goes off, I lay in bed for about 10-15 minutes to wake up, because if I stand up right away I would probably die, and then I shuffle to the bathroom, then shuffle to the kitchen, make breakfast, then get in the shower and get ready.
Do you shower in the morning? Yes, every morning, I don't like to take showers at night!
What is a normal breakfast for you? Cereal, or waffles, but Nick is NOT letting me touch his blueberry waffles so I'm stuck with fruit loops for the moment. haha
Are you a morning person? NO. I hate waking up early, I feel like I'm grouchy when I get home from work. I like morning hours for work purposes, but not the fact that I have to actually wake up and get motivated, it's not my thing.

May 2nd, 2013, 09:48 AM
manda622's Avatar First Time Mommy-To-Be
What is the first thing you do when you wake up? I usually hit snooze for a while, then I usually head straight to the bathroom, then to the kitchen for water and breakfast, although if I wake up too late I get right in the shower and breakfast is to-go or drive-thru.
Do you shower in the morning? Yep! i need it to get going.
What is a normal breakfast for you? I've been doing a smoothie most mornings with a couple boiled eggs or a lenders bagel and cream cheese. But if I wake up too late I end up at the Dunks or McD's drive through. lol
Are you a morning person? Not really, but I feel like being pregnant is making me into a little more of one- but honestly, I still wouldn't really call myself a morning person. lol

BFP: 1/31/2013
First OB Visit: 02/19/2013
Dating Ultrasound: 02/20/2013 Got to see the baby move! HB 170!
Level 2 Ultrasound: 4/24/2013 It's a boy! HB 148!

May 2nd, 2013, 10:21 AM
AIK112018's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is the first thing you do when you wake up? pee.
Do you shower in the morning? no, i shower at night. DH is at work when we wake up and I dont feel comfortable showering when my mischievous kids are awake, so I wait til their in bed at night.
What is a normal breakfast for you? Cereal, or a bagel, or toast. I never had breakfast in the morning until I became pregnant.
Are you a morning person? definitely not. I need to process in the morning before I do anything at all.
May 2nd, 2013, 10:01 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
What is the first thing you do when you wake up? roll over and go back to sleep
Do you shower in the morning? so this is hypothetically before noon? Um no
What is a normal breakfast for you? there is nothing normal about breakfast
Are you a morning person? no

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search