It's a..............

Forum: September 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By CARLACB

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To September 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 2nd, 2013, 03:04 PM
CARLACB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
BOY!!!!! I am shocked but very happy lol This has been a VERY rough 2 months for me. The baby looks great but my placenta is very very close to my cervix. The doctor told me that if it doesn't move up, I will have to get a c-section but he said that it normally moves up. I also gained back the weight I lost due to my father's death so I'm back on track. My pre pregnancy weight was 105, I dropped down to 100 and now I'm at 106 which is good for me. Caden did NOT like the ultrasound what so ever, he kicked the wand. It was too cute.

I have also included a picture of my dad's funeral. I miss him dearly and I am just able to post pictures which is a step for me.

Anywho, the baby will be named Caden!!!!!!!! I miss you ladies and I will be around more often since I am feeling a lot better and not as stressed!!
iCathy, L-SBB and Grlsshp9 like this.

Blended Family of 5 and 1 on the way.
Makhari 6
Maleaha 5
Coty, Jr 7
May 2nd, 2013, 03:11 PM
mommy2lilmen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
First of all I wanted to say Im sorry about your dad. Lovely pictures, and I am sure he is looking over you! HUGS

Second of all, congrats on your little boy. SUre a cutie. I to had my placenta last pregnancy so close that I was on bedrest and so forth. It moved just enough for a vaginal birth but I had to be monitored during labor cus it was just that far away but still close. kwim?
4 babies 94,95,99, 08~TL April 2003 & Sept 2013 TR May 2008

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blessed with 1 Autistic and 1 Down Syndrome child
Alyssa Marie Jade
September 1, 2013 @ 11:01pm 6lb 8oz & 18.5in
Emerg C Sec, Down Syndrome blessing, AVSD, Hirschsprungs, G tube
58 day NICU stay, Sept 1- Oct 29 2013

May 2nd, 2013, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2lilmen View Post
First of all I wanted to say Im sorry about your dad. Lovely pictures, and I am sure he is looking over you! HUGS

Second of all, congrats on your little boy. SUre a cutie. I to had my placenta last pregnancy so close that I was on bedrest and so forth. It moved just enough for a vaginal birth but I had to be monitored during labor cus it was just that far away but still close. kwim?
Thank you so much. I hope it doesn't get to the point that I have to be on bedrest. I REALLY don't want a c-section either but there's nothing that I can do is hope that it moves up.

Makhari 6
Maleaha 5
Coty, Jr 7
May 2nd, 2013, 03:18 PM
mommy2lilmen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'll add you to my list of girls that I am praying that placenta moves, move move move
4 babies 94,95,99, 08~TL April 2003 & Sept 2013 TR May 2008

Blessed with 1 Autistic and 1 Down Syndrome child
Alyssa Marie Jade
September 1, 2013 @ 11:01pm 6lb 8oz & 18.5in
Emerg C Sec, Down Syndrome blessing, AVSD, Hirschsprungs, G tube
58 day NICU stay, Sept 1- Oct 29 2013

May 2nd, 2013, 03:19 PM
Alpha_allie1010's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So sorry about your dad but your little man looks like a cutie for sure!

Thanks Kiliki for my AWESOME siggie!!!
May 2nd, 2013, 03:34 PM
Keakie's Avatar Learning to walk in faith
I'm sorry again about your dad. Thanks for sharing some pictures!

Congratulations on your little boy, though! I like the name you've chosen! Definitely hoping the placenta moves itself away from your cervix well before delivery time!

*Cautiously and excitedly expecting number two - shhh, if we're friends on Facebook. *

Thank you to Jaidynsmum for my fabulous siggie!
May 2nd, 2013, 03:42 PM
Thanks ladies. I didn't even get to go into much detail with the doctor because I was still hearing the word "c-section" ringing in my ears. What can happen now that I know that it is low? Can I go into labor early? Can I not workout anymore? I don't want to run to google because there is so much conflicting information.

Makhari 6
Maleaha 5
Coty, Jr 7
May 2nd, 2013, 04:02 PM
Keakie's Avatar Learning to walk in faith
I haven't had this conversation with my midwife, but based on what I've seen from other ladies with low lying or previa placentas, it sounds like it would be best to take it easy (don't exert yourself too much) and rest a lot. I'm sure that some of them will come chime in soon and I'm sure they'll have a little more to offer you as far as advice from their caregivers.

*Cautiously and excitedly expecting number two - shhh, if we're friends on Facebook. *

Thank you to Jaidynsmum for my fabulous siggie!
May 2nd, 2013, 04:11 PM
AmbzAsh's Avatar Little Miss Sunshine
Sorry again about your dad but congratulations on your little boy! Welcome to TEAM BLUE!
May 2nd, 2013, 04:58 PM
H_Hplus1's Avatar Supermom to 6
I'm sorry about your father. I lost mine during nursing school and it was hard. As an only Child I had the full responsibility of going through his things and making arrangements. 5 years later I still have days that are tough but it does get easier to deal with.
As for the placenta previa or low lying I have it for the third time. The previous 2 it did move enough for a vaginal delivery but it took til almost 30 weeks for it to happen. Different doctors treat it differently. One of mine had me on all kinds of restrictions, while another wasn't worried at all and didn't even mention the c word. This time I have a complete previa and my MFM says we will remain hopeful that it will all work out well
Congrats on your baby boy and welcome to team blue

Jace Allan 7 lb 3 oz, 20 1/2 "

My other beautiful children and precious baby Grandson!!
May 2nd, 2013, 06:21 PM
kelbert's Avatar a.k.a. Kelli
I am so sorry about your father.. thank you for sharing the pictures with us.

Congrats on your little boy! I have no advice as far as the placenta goes.. but I will keep my fingers crossed that it moves on its own!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

My Art Page!
May 2nd, 2013, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by H_Hplus1 View Post
I'm sorry about your father. I lost mine during nursing school and it was hard. As an only Child I had the full responsibility of going through his things and making arrangements. 5 years later I still have days that are tough but it does get easier to deal with.
As for the placenta previa or low lying I have it for the third time. The previous 2 it did move enough for a vaginal delivery but it took til almost 30 weeks for it to happen. Different doctors treat it differently. One of mine had me on all kinds of restrictions, while another wasn't worried at all and didn't even mention the c word. This time I have a complete previa and my MFM says we will remain hopeful that it will all work out well
Congrats on your baby boy and welcome to team blue
We are trying to set up an estate now. His headstone came back and husband was spelled "HUBAND" so we have to order another one smh I was just soooooo stressed because of all the family members acting crazy over life insurance. He looked so at peace and exactly like himself so that helped A TON. But, he also had this little smirk on his face.

My doctor told me not to worry but he always tells me that lol I wonder if that's why I always feel tons of pressure down below. I mentioned the pressure to the ultrasound tech and she did a transvag ultrasound after the regular one. The doctor just told me if I see ANY blood what so ever to call him right away.

Makhari 6
Maleaha 5
Coty, Jr 7
May 2nd, 2013, 06:58 PM
H_Hplus1's Avatar Supermom to 6
I feel lots of pressure too and have wondered that as well. My. Doctor said the same thing to go to the ER with any bleeding.

I had all kinds of drama to deal with when my dad died that it made it hard to deal with the actual grief. Family members didn't like my choices etc.
I'm glad you were able to take away some sense of peace. It does help. For me going to my dads old hangout spots and talking with his close friends is what really helped a lot. Made me realize how important I was also to him.

Jace Allan 7 lb 3 oz, 20 1/2 "

My other beautiful children and precious baby Grandson!!
May 2nd, 2013, 07:54 PM
iCathy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats on your baby boy, and I for one LOVE the name!!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my sweet siggy!!

Make a pregnancy ticker
May 2nd, 2013, 10:09 PM
TayAnd2Angels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So sorry about your dad. Looks like it was a beautiful service.

Yay for baby Caden!

May 3rd, 2013, 08:07 AM
MamaLaurie's Avatar Veteran
So sorry for the loss of your Dad. Congrats on your baby boy!
May 3rd, 2013, 11:21 AM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
I am so sorry for your loss, it does look like a beautiful service, I hope it helped you as you grieve (((HUGS)))

And congrats on team blue - I love your pics, so cute! I will keep my fingers crossed for your placenta to migrate upwards...I had a friend in a similar position and hers did (eventually) move so she was able to avoid a C-section, try not to worry you have lots of time for it to move still.

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search