26 week appointment yesterday

Forum: September 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To September 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 6th, 2013, 08:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
All is going pretty well. Baby Girl's heart rate was strong and actually got close to 160 cuz I was having a BH contraction during the exam. Found out I might have pulled or torn a muscle in my abdomen because I was carrying my 25lb son around. Midwife said to be careful but that it will be fine.
I am now being seen every 2 weeks which is so crazy!!

Next week I have my glucose test and I have to get my rhogam shot Oh well, not all appointments can be quick and easy!

*Thank you peimum for the gorgeous siggy!*
June 6th, 2013, 08:31 AM
Heidijens1's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm glad it went well for you!
June 6th, 2013, 04:23 PM
Keakie's Avatar Learning to walk in faith
I'm glad you had a good appointment!

I have my glucose test next week too. It stinks that you've got to do that and have your RH shot on the same day. Is that your first one? (I'm unfamiliar with the RH process - I've got O+ blood.)

*Cautiously and excitedly expecting number two - shhh, if we're friends on Facebook. *

Thank you to Jaidynsmum for my fabulous siggie!
June 7th, 2013, 07:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am O- so I have to get one every pg at 28 weeks. After baby comes they test the blood to find out if its - or +, if it's + I get another shot. I have only had to get the second shot once.

June 8th, 2013, 04:41 PM
kaylacaroline's Avatar Veteran
WooHoo for a good appointment! Sucks about the pulled muscle!

I'm RH negative too. I don't get my first shot until July though. My OB was nervous at the beginning of my pregnancy because I've had M/Cs and my other doctor never tested to see if I was RHneg or not. I guess if you've had M/Cs the blood can mix and make antibodies and attack future pregnancies. Never had a clue.

June 9th, 2013, 09:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I get a card that says I am Rh-. That way if I have a M/C the ER docs or whoever know that they have to give me a shot. I carry it around with me in my wallet!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search