We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
My kids reactions to the baby kicking them
Knowing that even while sitting on the couch watching TV and neglecting my housework I am still WORKING.
Not so fave:
Feeling sore this early in the pg
Not being able to pick up the kids very often
Having to really slow down with everything-from walking, cleaning to the fun stuff like playing or having sex.
- Feeling and seeing movement. So stinkin' cool!
- The belly. Really. Maybe I'm just naive because I have yet to experience that last-few-weeks belly, but I am really enjoying the bump and the way I look in the right clothes.
- How over-the-moon excited dh is every time he feels a kick or we look at baby clothes, and how much love he looks at me with even when I think I look like a hot mess and I've been crying about things like baked goods and not having enough clothes.
- Crying about things like baked goods and not having enough clothes.
- The aches and pains, and the lack of sleep that comes with it.
- I don't want to go into detail on the main board (and because, frankly, it's gross), but a hemorrhoid has been making my life a living hell for a little while now. It's just one, but it's terrible.
DD's haugs and kisses for baby/belly
How great I look and feel with the right clothes and attitude and all the compliments I get Not so faves:
Nausea that lasted until 18 weeks
SPD and ligament pain as belly gets bigger
Wt gain....its not much...but a tad more than I like
MOVEMENT - I adore feeling him move
DH snuggling with the belly to hear his heart & talk to him (plus they poke each other)
Of course seeing & hearing him via Doppler or ultrasound.
Not so favorite:
NO ENERGY - I was tired with DS but this is ridiculous. I get like 1-2 spurts of energy a WEEK. Feel either like an old woman or a lazy slob most of the time.
PAIN - I have gotten used to living with chronic pain in the last 2 years, but this is starting to get to the point of " I can't deal with this or I'll go insane!" especially since I am not allowed my chronic pain med & only Tylenol atm. Will hopefully be getting in with the pain clinic soon so they can MAYBE help get me relief without doing harm to my boy.
Cramping (legs & back) - Feeling like I want to jump out of my skin.
Just being downright uncomfortable!!!