~ September 2013 DDC MOTW: Heidijens ~

Forum: September 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To September 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 18th, 2013, 01:48 PM
manda622's Avatar First Time Mommy-To-Be
That bow is adorable!!! So is the tutu. Also- fellow Dr. Who fan here.
Heidijens1 likes this.

BFP: 1/31/2013
First OB Visit: 02/19/2013
Dating Ultrasound: 02/20/2013 Got to see the baby move! HB 170!
Level 2 Ultrasound: 4/24/2013 It's a boy! HB 148!

June 18th, 2013, 02:38 PM
TayAnd2Angels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidijens1 View Post

What are you craving this pregnancy? Right now I love sonic slushes, Milky ways, and ice cream(not all at the same time though). It does seem to change though.
Oh my gosh... I am obsessed with Sonic slushies right now too. They are pretty much my only craving this time!

June 18th, 2013, 06:26 PM
Keakie's Avatar Learning to walk in faith
I've been craving ice cream too. What's your favourite flavor? Do you keep it simple with chocolate or vanilla or do you like the special flavors? Cone or bowl?

Thank you to Jaidynsmum for our awesome banner and my fabulous siggie!
June 18th, 2013, 07:22 PM
Heidijens1's Avatar Super Mommy
did you take down the pic from your engagement shoot? I can't see it ?? ugg for some reason photobucket isn't working right for me. I'll have ot try to fix it later.
Your bows, tutu and your daughter are adorable Thanks

If someone told the teenage version of yourself that this is what your life would be like would you have believed them? Probably not

Your idea of the perfect day? Probably just going somewhere fun and not worrying about housework or anything else.

Are you a morning person or a night owl? NIght owl

Is this going to be your last baby or are you planning to have more? Right now I am going to say last, but for some reason I have always felt really strongly that I'm going to have 6 kids.

Hamburgers or hot dogs? Or neither? Hamburgers! I will eat hot dogs if I absolutly have to but I'd rather not.
June 18th, 2013, 07:32 PM
I've been craving ice cream too. What's your favourite flavor? Do you keep it simple with chocolate or vanilla or do you like the special flavors? Cone or bowl?
My favorite, thats tough, I do seem to go with the special flavors, I love the goo goo cluster Ice cream or I will get vanilla and make my self a M&M shake. Bowl unless I'm having soft serve then a cone.
June 19th, 2013, 02:45 PM
MyFantasticFour's Avatar Mommy of 4
If you could pick any vacation destination in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?

If you were deserted on an island, what three items would you want to have?

June 19th, 2013, 06:05 PM
If you could pick any vacation destination in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
I would love to go on a trip to England and Europe. My hubby spent 2 years there before we met and I would love to see the places he has talked about and experience British life. If fact it I could I'd MOVE over there for a few years.
If you were deserted on an island, what three items would you want to have?
This is a hard one. I'll say a gun with LOTS of ammuntion, you never know whats going to come after you right? A hatchet ,and a trunk full of books to keep me entertained.
June 20th, 2013, 11:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
What have your birth experiences been like? What kind of birth are you (and or your caregiver) planning/hoping for?

June 21st, 2013, 10:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What is your worst habit?

Your best?

*Thank you peimum for the gorgeous siggy!*
June 23rd, 2013, 01:32 PM
kelbert's Avatar a.k.a. Kelli
Cute bows! I also love the show Bones.

What books do you like to read? (sorry if someone already asked this.. I saw you said you would take a trunk of books)

Any pets? (hope I didn't repeat this one too!)

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

My Art Page!
June 23rd, 2013, 07:20 PM
What have your birth experiences been like? What kind of birth are you (and or your caregiver) planning/hoping for?
My first I was induced 7 days at a small town not up to date on the latest procedures hospital and it was TERRIBLE! The nurse wouldn't even let me get out of the bed because she didn't want to deal with the monitor moving at all. I ended up with an epidural that didn't work right and had no pushing feeling but intense pain down my leg. I pushed for 3 hours and the Dr had to use the vaccum to get her out. I was so tired and lost so much blood I couldn't even hold the baby till an hour or more later. I also ended up with a blood transfusion. I will NEVER deliver at that hospital again or let a nurse force me to stay in bed. baby was 9lbs 2 oz
My second was at a larger much better hospital I ended up induced at 8 days late due not not wanting baby to get too big. This birth was great. I ended up in labor for 2 hours. The baby came so fast the DR almost didn't make it in time. She was out with a couple of pushes. I was able to hold her and even walk to the nursery to see her first bath when she was several hours old. The surprise she was only 7lbs 2 oz.
My 3rd my labor was about 4 hours. I opted for no pain relief with her and she felt like she was tearing my apart when she came out. Turned out she was 10lbs even when she came out! We had no idea she was gonig to be so big as I measured the same as my 7 lb baby and though we where getting another small one.
MY 4th one was also about 4 hours of labor, I was planning another natural birth but he ended up turning face up in the middle of labor and it was horrible so I got an intrathical. I was so glad that I got that as he ended up getting stuck on the way out and it took 2 doctors to get him out. He was 8lbs 13 oz.
This birth I am planning on going natural with no pain relieve and hoping to be able to use the laboring tubs at the new hospital here.

What is your worst habit?
I am VERY good at procrastinating
Your best?
making sure my family gets a home cooked meal almost every night and we all eat around the table.
June 23rd, 2013, 07:27 PM
Cute bows!Thanks! I also love the show Bones.

What books do you like to read? (sorry if someone already asked this.. I saw you said you would take a trunk of books) I love the Harry Potter series. Historical fiction,really anything that doesn't have swearing and s3x in it.

Any pets? (hope I didn't repeat this one too!) Yes a mutt that my then 3yo named Cinderella and a black and white long haired cat named Funny.

My dog as a puppy last summer

My cat, who I have had longer then my kids (she's 10 years old and we have had her sense she was 5-6 weeks old)

Last edited by Heidijens1; June 23rd, 2013 at 07:42 PM.
June 23rd, 2013, 08:18 PM
Keakie's Avatar Learning to walk in faith
Aww, cute animals! I miss having a pet around.

Thank you to Jaidynsmum for our awesome banner and my fabulous siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search