Blah... Weight check-in

Forum: September 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To September 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 20th, 2013, 02:01 AM
Badass
I'm 26 weeks in two days and as of my last weigh in (Sunday) I am up 9-10 pounds I think. I'm quite surprised that I've managed to put anything on honestly with all the time my face spends in the bucket :/ but I can't tell if it's good or bad. I was at a nice and healthy weight to begin with but my midwife isn't fussed about my weight gain so far so I'm happy! Baby is already two pounds so I don't feel too bad
June 20th, 2013, 07:37 AM
Veteran
I am 27 weeks (I think? I can't remember ANYTHING this pregnancy!) and I am up 4 pounds from my pre pregnancy weight, but up 12 pounds total because I was so sick in the beginning and lost some weight before I started gaining.
DS ~ October 2007
June 20th, 2013, 08:26 PM
CARLACB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm up 13 pounds now and I'm all belly. He is really starting to hurt my pelvic bone now. Feels like someone hit me with a bowling ball repeatedly in my crotch.

Blended Family of 5 and 1 on the way.
Makhari 6
Maleaha 5
Coty, Jr 7
June 21st, 2013, 05:50 AM
Veteran
At week 26 I was up almost 25lbs and then lost a couple of pounds by week 28. I'm almost at 30 weeks and its about the same as last weigh-in, so 22-23lbs total. Weight went on fast in first two trimesters because I was thin to start with, but is slowing now. Baby is measuring about a week ahead as of last US and according to fundal height. I'm pretty active, eat well and still working with a trainer 2x a week so hopefully it's "healthy" weight. I'm ok with putting on 1bs a week for the next 10 weeks as that would put me up about 30-35lbs for the while pregnancy, which for my height (5'9") my Dr. said is fine. I was freaking about it for a while but now I'm just trying to enjoy this crazy, totally uncomfortable, unpredictable ride!
June 21st, 2013, 11:02 AM
Veteran
I am almost 26 weeks and have gained just under 9 pounds.
June 21st, 2013, 11:56 AM
TaraJo29's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have gained about 25 lbs so far! I started around 130 and now weigh 155.

I wish I could be one who only gained 25 lbs total, but I always gain around 35-40 lbs so I'm right on track.

I'm prepared to look 6 months pregnant at my 6 week PP appointment. I always do. It takes me a while to get un-pregnant looking but after my guts go back to their places I should be able to lose the baby weight with a little effort.

[/url]

June 21st, 2013, 12:09 PM
Veteran
I should also clarify, I was quite a bit overweight when I got pregnant. I'm actually right on tract with weight gain according to this site and my doctor:

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator - Pounds : Kilos weight gained when pregnant BMI ajusted - Baby2see
June 21st, 2013, 02:13 PM
kelbert's Avatar a.k.a. Kelli
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halyanne View Post
I should also clarify, I was quite a bit overweight when I got pregnant. I'm actually right on tract with weight gain according to this site and my doctor:

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator - Pounds : Kilos weight gained when pregnant BMI ajusted - Baby2see
Thanks for the link! I put in my info and I am right on track. Me and my "obese" self

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

My Art Page!
June 21st, 2013, 02:39 PM
Veteran
Welcome!
June 24th, 2013, 09:34 AM
Alpha_allie1010's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I go tomorrow so I will update then. I know I am up a lot esp from traveling and vacation where I ate horribly

Thanks Kiliki for my AWESOME siggie!!!
June 25th, 2013, 12:28 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Feels like someone hit me with a bowling ball repeatedly in my crotch.
This. I'm glad it's not just me.

I'm 27 weeks and still down a pound or two from pre-pregnancy. It varies a bit, but I feel good about it. I had a lot of extra before I got pregnant (like, 30 pounds), so I'm hoping to keep the gain to a minimum. That said, I'm not really eating very well. I haven't had an awful sweet tooth, but if it's a carb, it's my best friend.
June 25th, 2013, 05:33 PM
Alpha_allie1010's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well I went to the dr and I am up 20lbs!!!! I hardly gained in the beginning but man I am packing it on now!

Thanks Kiliki for my AWESOME siggie!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search