Feeling huge and achy? I am!!

Forum: September 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To September 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 18th, 2013, 09:30 AM
Veteran
I'm only 27w1d and I feel enormous. It hurts to walk anywhere. Anyone else?
Excited for #4!!

Make a pregnancy ticker
June 18th, 2013, 10:23 AM
Super Mommy
I'm with you! been there for weeks already.

I've come to the realize the new reality.

2nd trimester will not be the good trimester
3rd trimester will likely suck donkeyballs
I will be huger and people will feel bad when I walk by
and I will likely not be able to do housework or shopping for the next few months.
June 18th, 2013, 10:28 AM
iCathy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
ME!! I'm not really too achy yet, but I feel huge and I'm only 25 weeks!! 3 more months to go!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my sweet siggy!!

Make a pregnancy ticker
June 18th, 2013, 10:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I feel pretty big too...mostly at the end of the day though. That is when all the days activities catch up with me so I have become the "get it done early and then not make a mess in the evening" person. That way I don't have to clean when I feel like the child is going to slide out of my body because I can't possibly hold her in anymore.

*Thank you peimum for the gorgeous siggy!*
June 18th, 2013, 11:21 AM
Veteran
Yeah, housework and shopping blow. After trying both, I walk (or should I say waddle) like I'm 9 months pregnant.
Excited for #4!!

Make a pregnancy ticker
June 19th, 2013, 04:23 PM
H_Hplus1's Avatar Supermom to 6
Me too! My biggest problem is breathing!! I feel like I'm always trying to catch my breath. It scares me to know how I will be feeling come September!! Right now I tell myself to take it day by day

Jace Allan 7 lb 3 oz, 20 1/2 "

My other beautiful children and precious baby Grandson!!
June 19th, 2013, 05:50 PM
MamaLaurie's Avatar Veteran
I have been feeling huge and down right awful. The simplest things seem to require so much effort. I am currently trying to potty train my 3 year old, but it is getting the best of me. My back aches, my feet hurt, my belly feels stretched to the limit, blah, blah! I have so much housework to do, but don't see much more than the bare minimum getting done until after this little guy is born. Maybe I should take my husband up on hiring someone to clean house for me for a while.
June 19th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Destiny
They call me Waddles.

But, yes. I feel enormous. It doesn't really get a whole lot worse until the last few weeks though, in my experience. Growth spurts are tough, and when I haven't been active enough and baby gets in a non-ideal position. I love the bump, but it can be pretty trying sometimes.

June 19th, 2013, 08:40 PM
mommyof2boys0207's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been in pain for a couple months now with SPD
DD- Savannah - June 30th, 2011
DS- Jameson - September 18th, 2013
June 19th, 2013, 10:18 PM
CARLACB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
YES YES YES. I am waddling already and dang near laying in the bed all day, it sucks. It hurts to even bend down and someone commented today that I looked as if I was due soon........Boo. I mean I did look like that but **** did they need to TELL me?

Blended Family of 5 and 1 on the way.
Makhari 6
Maleaha 5
Coty, Jr 7
June 20th, 2013, 11:35 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by CARLACB View Post
YES YES YES. I am waddling already and dang near laying in the bed all day, it sucks. It hurts to even bend down and someone commented today that I looked as if I was due soon........Boo. I mean I did look like that but **** did they need to TELL me?
People ask me all the time now when I'm due. When I say September, they always look so surprised, like they expected me to be further along.
Excited for #4!!

Make a pregnancy ticker
June 20th, 2013, 12:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I felt so huge and achy last night...I was literally moaning while tossing and turning. It was impossible to get comfortable!! Both sides were so achy and I had to switch sides every 5 mins !! Luckily I finally fell asleep. I felt like this one night a few weeks back too...I feel like my uterus and baby are playing a catch up game growth wise...every few weeks, suddenly I feel like my belly is so huge and full and stretched and no more space for baby inside and I feel all stuffed up, out of breath, achy and uncomfortable..but then in the next cpl days I seem to loosen up and feel like there's more space in there for baby and can breath better...I don't know if that makes sense, but that's how it feels to me!

June 21st, 2013, 12:58 PM
Veteran
This past week has been bad for me. I don't really feel huge yet, even though the baby is measuring a week ahead. I feel achy. My back is starting to get really sore. It is SO uncomfortable trying to sleep. My hips hurt so badly after an hour or 2 and then I need to turn over. However, I actually slept well last night and feel pretty good today.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search