Why does it have to be so HOT!!!!!

Forum: September 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To September 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 18th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Veteran
I'm dying here! It's only suppose to be 16 degrees (22 with the humidex), but I'm dying! This is ridiculous! I haven't gained any weight, so I can't blame that...perhaps the extra blood?! Weight redistribution?! I don't like being warm at the best of times (much prefer a trip to Alaska than Cuba), but this is craziness! I don't understand how I'm going to survive the summer if I'm already sweaty and gross in June!!! It doesn't help that painters are painting the condo we live in and have plastic tarps taped over all the windows (except one tiny one in the nursery upstairs) which are literally baking me. Ugh, this is so gross!
June 19th, 2013, 08:39 AM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
The whole thing sounds terrible! I think you need a fan to move the air inside your house. Yes I am dreading August.
June 19th, 2013, 09:55 AM
AmbzAsh's Avatar Little Miss Sunshine
Girl, I feel you! It's been in the high 80's and 90's here for the past month. I am dreading July and August! The other day, it was like a wave of heat came over me....I had to go take a freezing cold shower to cool down. Crazy!
June 19th, 2013, 10:11 AM
mirdeemrlvs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DD#3 was born September 4th and I am SOOOO not looking forward to August. I usually love the warm weather. I'm a warm weather kinda gal and I live in the NW (hubby from here) not my ideal climate. Luckily, it's not too bad here yet. But, I honestly get depressed thinking about having to deal with the humidity AND missing out on the best weather here. Ugh.

June 19th, 2013, 01:01 PM
Veteran
Ugh, it's all so rotten! I have ONE fan in our whole apartment. The plastic finally came down from the patio doors, but the greenhouse effect is still pronounced in our bedroom. If they don't take it down by the weekend, I'm going to stab at it with a knife!
June 19th, 2013, 03:51 PM
MamaLaurie's Avatar Veteran
Lucky for me it has been cooler than normal here. Haven't had any humidity yet. I see they are predicting 80's here for next week. Guess I'll have to stay indoors in the central air. Bums me out because I love push mowing our lawn, but there's no way I will be if it's that warm out.
June 20th, 2013, 11:43 AM
Veteran
It's been nice here so far, but I see 80s predicted this week (northern NJ). I'm not going to handle that well. lol. I was on a walk this morning and thought 'why is it so **** warm?' and I checked the temperature: 59 degrees. Seriously, I got sweaty on a walk at 59 degrees.
Excited for #4!!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search