packed third trimester

Forum: September 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To September 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 20th, 2013, 01:08 PM
mommy2lilmen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Anyone else have a packed third trimester?

I have appointments for the pregnancy coming out my butt with about 4 different doctors and 3 different appointments a week or bi weekly, year end stuff for the kids for school, a big trip for my 3rd son to another province for 2 weeks, baby shower and birthday parties for my 7th son and husband, summer school for my oldest boy, getting a spot ready for my baby girl and possibly rearranging the older 4 kids to make room for her. It just seems like if anyone wants time with me, us, I have to check my calendar LOL I feel so bad . Anyone else busy?
4 babies 94,95,99, 08~TL April 2003 & Sept 2013 TR May 2008

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blessed with 1 Autistic and 1 Down Syndrome child
Alyssa Marie Jade
September 1, 2013 @ 11:01pm 6lb 8oz & 18.5in
Emerg C Sec, Down Syndrome blessing, AVSD, Hirschsprungs, G tube
58 day NICU stay, Sept 1- Oct 29 2013

June 20th, 2013, 01:14 PM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
omg yes, I could cry thinking about how much stuff (particularly work related) I have to get done in July/Aug/Sept. And i'm sure I'll REALLY be feeling like doing it all late in 3rd tri too Can it just be Oct already??

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
June 20th, 2013, 01:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
More or less. I have the midwife visits to do of course but gardening stuff, getting the kids room rearraged since we got bunk beds, getting our office cleaned up and ready to store baby girls stuff. Getting the carpets cleaned at some point, trying to find time for one more little mini vacation for the kids, trying to find time for DH and I to spend some time alone before she is born....the weekdays aren't too bad but the weekends always seem to get busy even if we don't have anything planned.

*Thank you peimum for the gorgeous siggy!*
June 20th, 2013, 01:37 PM
H_Hplus1's Avatar Supermom to 6
Lots to do as well. I homeschool my kids and will need to get totally organized before baby gets here. I also do contract nursing and have jobs starting up in August. The biggest thing is a huge sendoff for my son who leaves in September for Basic Training. Yep lots to do

Jace Allan 7 lb 3 oz, 20 1/2 "

My other beautiful children and precious baby Grandson!!
June 20th, 2013, 02:10 PM
Keakie's Avatar Learning to walk in faith
Yes. I don't even know where to start.

*Cautiously and excitedly expecting number two - shhh, if we're friends on Facebook. *

Thank you to Babydoll213 for my fabulous siggie!
June 21st, 2013, 08:15 AM
Veteran
Not medical appointments; my midwife is actually the opposite and doesn't even require weekly visits as long as everything is going well at the end of pregnancy lol. But, I've got a medical procedure for my daughter and a follow up appointment, a week in New Orleans for my brother's wedding, baby shower in August, start the homeschooling year in August, have a baby in mid September, daughters birthday at the end of September, family trip to FL in early-mid October, Son's birthday at the end of October.
DS ~ October 2007
June 21st, 2013, 08:37 AM
manda622's Avatar First Time Mommy-To-Be
Lots to do! I'm anxious to see how my 3 hour GTT goes, because if I do have GD, I'm sure my Dr's appointments are going to multiply which will make things so much worse, schedule wise!!!

We have a wedding to go to out of town 4th of July weekend and my friend's wedding shower at the end of July, childbirth classes one weekend in July, and in August sometime is my shower. Plus we have soooo much left to do at thour apartment to get ready for baby!

BFP: 1/31/2013
First OB Visit: 02/19/2013
Dating Ultrasound: 02/20/2013 Got to see the baby move! HB 170!
Level 2 Ultrasound: 4/24/2013 It's a boy! HB 148!

June 21st, 2013, 10:55 AM
MamaLaurie's Avatar Veteran
I'm gonna be super busy too! I just realized after my appt. next week I'll be going every 2 weeks! YIKES! We have dentist and orthodontist appts. All of my sons appts regarding his diabetes. And I still have to teach someone how to care for him while I'm giving birth. I am terrified of this! It will be really hard for me to put his care in someone else's hands. We also have 4 birthdays coming up in July and Aug. Plus at least 1 camping trip. Not to mention I have absolutely nothing ready for the baby. Oh, and I homeschool and have all that to get ready for fall. I'm sure there's stuff I'm forgetting too. Yes, will be a very busy 3rd trimester for sure! Good luck to us all!

Last edited by MamaLaurie; June 21st, 2013 at 02:46 PM.
June 21st, 2013, 12:47 PM
TaraJo29's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Same here. In the next 2 weeks I have 2 appts with the Endo, 2 OB/fluid checks, VBAC consultation appt, and Fetal Echo. After that I will have 2 NST/fluid checks weekly (gaahh!). I also have a full U/S once a month from now on, which should "only" be 2. And this isn't counting a couple eye & dentist appointments. I'm not going to be sure whether I'm coming or going...

I also want to solve our bedroom situation (possibly move our bedroom to a different room and paint, etc), and we need to find and buy an extra seat for our minivan so the baby will fit! Oh, and a name would be nice. LOL

You and I may become MIA (Missing In Appointment) toward the end...lol

[/url]

June 21st, 2013, 01:18 PM
Veteran
Honestly not really! Heheh I don't schedule appointments further ahead than the next one. I do start classes on the 26th though. Hubby is SO looking forward to watching those birthing dvds (NOT!)
June 21st, 2013, 02:41 PM
kelbert's Avatar a.k.a. Kelli
As of right now its not TOO bad... lots of stuff to do around the house. We have been talking about moving back to where our parents are. If that happens around the time baby comes I am going to be super stressed.

Since I am off for the summer I have time to get the little things around her done at least. Just a lot of it I can't do by myself and my DH is gone a lot for work

I have a doctor app. Tuesday, so I am not sure when the every 2 weeks will start.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

My Art Page!
June 21st, 2013, 02:49 PM
mommy2lilmen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I also have my 5th sons ABA, Speech therapy and preschool in the summer. A lot to do.
4 babies 94,95,99, 08~TL April 2003 & Sept 2013 TR May 2008

Blessed with 1 Autistic and 1 Down Syndrome child
Alyssa Marie Jade
September 1, 2013 @ 11:01pm 6lb 8oz & 18.5in
Emerg C Sec, Down Syndrome blessing, AVSD, Hirschsprungs, G tube
58 day NICU stay, Sept 1- Oct 29 2013

June 22nd, 2013, 07:54 AM
MyFantasticFour's Avatar Mommy of 4
Well DH just got a new job and starts July 8 but it's like an hour and a half away so we are beginning to look at houses to move there. This means I'll be cleaning, packing, preparing for Baby, AND looking at houses or juggling the kids all weekend while he looks at them!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search