32 week midwife check

Forum: September 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rebecca0217

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To September 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 18th, 2013, 10:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I had a busy day yesterday! My MIL was kind enough to have a special Gramie's Day yesterday so I got to drop the kids off in the morning HOURS before my appointment so I took advantage and went shopping for my friends baby shower I am co-hosting next month. I got a TON of the stuff I needed and even came in a little under budget (not much though!!) Also managed to find DD a pair of white sandals for church for $4 and some super adorable wedges for myself which DH cannot know about cuz I am not supposed to be spending money on things I don't need lol. What can I say? They were on sale and I have 1 pair of shoes I can wear to church because my feet are getting bigger. Also picked up the baby book for this little one which made me happy. All I have left to buy for the shower is food stuff that will have to wait until more last minute and the molds to make the cup cake toppers.

My midwife check went well. Baby girl is active and her heart sounds great. Talked to the MW about my contractions and she told me to be sure to rest and drink plenty of fluids when I start contracting the way I described. I really do feel like she is going to try and come a little earlier than her EDD but hopefully not by more than a couple weeks. I had to get steroid shots with our second baby and it made me really nervous about the effects that and the meds they gave me to stop labor might have on the baby.
Blood pressure is good, weight gain has really leveled off and she expressed some concern over that and asked how my appetite has been. I admit that I probably don't eat as much as I could-its been hard lately to make things for myself that are truly tasty-steak sounds divine most of the time but alas I am not a grilling girl-that is DH's job. I am not the best meal planner anyways.

Anyways-it was a good day and I am looking forward to putting all the baby shower stuff together and really getting things lined up for the party!
kaylacaroline likes this.

*Thank you peimum for the gorgeous siggy!*
July 18th, 2013, 12:48 PM
Heidijens1's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm glad you day went well. I hope baby behaves and stays in till she is term.
July 18th, 2013, 04:03 PM
Keakie's Avatar Learning to walk in faith
Sounds like a pretty good appointment! Glad your LO seems to be growing well, and I hope she stays in for a little while longer so you don't need any extra shots.

Very cool about the shoes! I had to put my first pair away in the closet this week because my feet are now a little too wide for them. It was pretty traumatic.

*Cautiously and excitedly expecting number two - shhh, if we're friends on Facebook. *

Thank you to Babydoll213 for my fabulous siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search