Royal Baby!!!

Forum: September 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By littlecatlady
  • 1 Post By mrspinky

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To September 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 22nd, 2013, 07:16 AM
Veteran
I don't know if anyone else cares and really, I don't know why I care, but I am so excited for the little royal baby!!

Apparently, Kate is in labor!!!

Anyone else following the story?
July 22nd, 2013, 07:59 AM
AmbzAsh's Avatar Little Miss Sunshine
I'm not "following" it but my boyfriend's little niece's birthday is today so she thinks it's so cool that the royal baby may be born on her birthday
July 22nd, 2013, 08:15 AM
Heidijens1's Avatar Super Mommy
haha I am the same way! I don't know why but I cant help but follow along and see whats happening with it!
July 22nd, 2013, 08:50 AM
Veteran
I feel sorry for her. I can't imagine how it must feel to go through a pregnancy with everyone following your every move. Imagine going to L&D and having that many people waiting for your arrival. Poor woman.
Keakie likes this.
July 22nd, 2013, 09:44 AM
manda622's Avatar First Time Mommy-To-Be
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlecatlady View Post
I feel sorry for her. I can't imagine how it must feel to go through a pregnancy with everyone following your every move. Imagine going to L&D and having that many people waiting for your arrival. Poor woman.
AGREED! I think I would go home birth for sure if I was that rich and famous. Yuck, I feel so bad for her.

That being said, I don't know why I care so much, but I can't wait to find out if it's a girl or a boy and see a picture. LOL. So, I feel bad for her, but I'm just as nosey as everyone else.

BFP: 1/31/2013
First OB Visit: 02/19/2013
Dating Ultrasound: 02/20/2013 Got to see the baby move! HB 170!
Level 2 Ultrasound: 4/24/2013 It's a boy! HB 148!

July 22nd, 2013, 09:49 AM
Keakie's Avatar Learning to walk in faith
Quote:
That was my first thought too.

I'm not really following it. I didn't watch the wedding, either. I'm sure it makes me a bad Canadian somehow, but I just can't generate any real interest.

Thank you to Jaidynsmum for our awesome banner and my fabulous siggie!
July 22nd, 2013, 09:51 AM
mirdeemrlvs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
I saw that she was in labor on the news last night, (though I'm not following the story) and how she was over a week past due and she has news crews parked outside. I'm thinking- wow... what pressure!!! I know what it's like to be called by a thousand people asking if your baby is here yet!!!

July 22nd, 2013, 10:27 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keakie View Post
That was my first thought too.

I'm not really following it. I didn't watch the wedding, either. I'm sure it makes me a bad Canadian somehow, but I just can't generate any real interest.
If it makes you a bad Canadian, I guess I'm also a bad Canadian. I really don't care about the royal family - I never watched anything pertaining to any of them in my entire life. I'm still not entirely sure what they actually do for Canada since every time anyone contacts the queen for political reasons she refers them to the Governor General.
At the same time, Kate had to know what she was getting herself into, and for that reason I can't feel too badly for her. I know you can't help who you fall in love with, but honestly, I don't think I'd listen to my heart if I knew that my live and the lives of my children would be open to the public to this extent.
July 22nd, 2013, 12:41 PM
Veteran
It's a boy!!!!
lexiandolive likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search