Symptoms?

Forum: September 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To September 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 27th, 2013, 10:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How is everyone doing? With everyone getting closer and closer to meeting out LO's I thought it would be interesting to see where everyone is at symptom wise.

For me I am having increased BH contractions and last night a handful of them were downright painful and even started off okay and then got progressively uncomfy until coming back down and going away. This morning I am having increased d/c and every time I get up and walk around I can feel her really low.
Energy level isn't too bad, neither are the leg "cramps" although I still feel restless at night. Appetite is fine, love fruit and steak-chicken not so much...thirsty a lot-I really love my ice water. No real back pain to speak of thank goodness and no swollen feet

*Thank you peimum for the gorgeous siggy!*
July 27th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Super Mommy
I'm generally feeling run down. I can't seem to sleep enough or to drink enough water while I'm at work, which makes me crampy. I still don't notice BH unless I just woke up. Definitely increased d/c. My muscles are sore sometimes, but it could definitely be worse. I can still get comfortable. My appetite is low...nothing sounds good except lemon pie, which I will avoid. I only have swollen feet at the end of the day (thankfully), and swollen hands on my way to work and back (40 min walk each way).
July 27th, 2013, 11:21 AM
kelbert's Avatar a.k.a. Kelli
I still have trouble eating. I will be starving.. eat three bites and feel like I am going to be sick. Nothing ever sounds good

I also wake up a lot.. either to pee or just can't get comfortable. I think she has shifted a bit because I have a lot of pressure when I stand up. Always feel like I gotta pee.

My hands get sore during the night.. like my joints hurt. Really weird.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

My Art Page!
July 27th, 2013, 05:30 PM
Dolly Lama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
I still have trouble eating. I will be starving.. eat three bites and feel like I am going to be sick. Nothing ever sounds good

I also wake up a lot.. either to pee or just can't get comfortable. I think she has shifted a bit because I have a lot of pressure when I stand up. Always feel like I gotta pee.
Yup, all of this. In addition, I am dealing with a ton of BH while walking.
July 27th, 2013, 07:10 PM
AmbzAsh's Avatar Little Miss Sunshine
My main thing right now is being completely unable to get comfortable. Whether it's on the couch or in bed, I cannot seem to find a comfortable position....ever. I wake up every hour or so each night to adjust how I am laying. And my emotions are allllll out of whack. I feel like I have become severely bipolar. And I feel very out of control of all of it. When I do a lot of walking, I have some serious pressure down low and my uterus gets really hard. Always thirsty. Always hungry but can't eat a whole lot when I actually sit down to eat.
July 27th, 2013, 08:06 PM
Grlsshp9's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel like hell! My back is constantly killing me, the ppinched nerves under my breasts are getting worse everyday, when I stand up she drops real low and it hurts, I'm peeing all the time, I'm always hungry, and I can't breathe. I'm done with this.

July 27th, 2013, 08:23 PM
kaylacaroline's Avatar Veteran
I don't really have many complaints. My cholesystitis and GD are a ***** but not so bad now that I've got them both under control.

No back pain, no swelling and I don't even pee that much. I only get up once a night and some nights I make it all the way through without having to get up. I guess my most horrible symptom is my RLS. My legs are killing me all day every day. It feels like someone is holding a match to all my nerve endings. Other than that, I have great skin, a good appetite, no stretch marks. Maybe my body said I've got enough problems, lets not add too much to this pile!

July 28th, 2013, 07:27 AM
manda622's Avatar First Time Mommy-To-Be
My pelvic muscles, hips, hands, and back hurt a good deal. But I realized the back is my fault, I keep bending and ddoing stuff I shouldn't, so trying to cut that out. Definitely increased discharge Yuck. Feet mildly swollen but not awful. Hungry alllllll the time, get full fast but hungry again soon after. Difficulty sleeping because constantly need to switch positions. Thirsty thirsty thirsty. All seems about normal though? And as weird as it sounds I'm still enjoying the whole experience. Feeling him move around always makes me forget the rest...

BFP: 1/31/2013
First OB Visit: 02/19/2013
Dating Ultrasound: 02/20/2013 Got to see the baby move! HB 170!
Level 2 Ultrasound: 4/24/2013 It's a boy! HB 148!

July 28th, 2013, 07:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am craving ice like crazy lol! Also, my appetite has decreased (thanks mostly to the stomach acid that creeps up every afternoon until I go to bed), many BH throughout the day, increased discharge (yuck!), and I am SO ITCHY everywhere! The itching is seriously driving me insane! The insomnia sucks too....

Josh and Kim - proud parents to Byron, Elijah, Abigail, Connor, Kara, and Baby
July 28th, 2013, 09:05 AM
Keakie's Avatar Learning to walk in faith
I'm feeling pretty uncomfortable most nights, too. I can't stop tossing and turning. I'll get up to pee several times before I can fall asleep, and then I'm usually okay until morning - but sometimes I'm tossing and turning for a couple of hours and that means 5 or 6 bathroom trips at night (which is a little nuts because I don't pee THAT often during the day, I don't think). My pregnancy carpal tunnel bothers me in the mornings, but that's the extent of any swelling I've been dealing with most days. It goes away by lunch time and my hands are a little tender but otherwise normal for the rest of the day.

I finally caved and moved from regular yoga that I can still do/modify to do pregnant to actual prenatal yoga, and it has been helping with some of the discomfort and it helps bring my hands back to normal too. My legs are SORE from it, but it's the good kind of "sore". I'm not pushing myself hard or anything - they're just new stretches.

I've been guzzling ice water like there's no tomorrow, and have otherwise had a good appetite. I *think* I felt a BH the other day, but I generally can't feel them. My cervix feels like it might be slightly lower than it has been since I got pregnant - my dh agreed after we dtd this weekend and I had some really, really light spotting (it was more beige than pink) afterwards, probably from my cervix being slightly irritated.

I've had more cervical fluid in general, and 4 of the last 8 mornings I've had chunks of what I *think* are mucus plug when I pee in the morning, but it always stops so I haven't been too worried. I wonder if my cervix is just shortening or something. I've been planning to mention it to my mw at my next appointment.

*Excitedly expecting baby girl number two!*

Thank you to Babydoll213 for my fabulous siggie!
July 30th, 2013, 03:33 AM
mommyof4plus's Avatar Super Mommy
Location: Where the grass grows and there's lots of rain & trees
I have occasional days when have pretty moderate bh contractions that last on & off all day. But lately my problem is shortness of breath. The other night when I was at work it was so bad I had someone check my oxygen level and I mentioned it to my supervisor.. if I hadn't been so busy I would had called the dr. because I seriously was hyperventilating at times and having to stop and catch my breath. My oxygen was fine.. It didn't seem like the baby was that high, but she must've been. Eventually it calmed down and I was fine. I also get these sharp pulling my muscle pain when I flip over side to side at night in my lower abdomen. Can't wait!

This is baby number 6! She has 5 siblings including...
Coby 2/18/02, Rachelle 12/22/04, Shaylee 7/7/07, Kacia 11/11/08, & Hope 08/26/13

Grace is due 2/28/15!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search