34wk U/S & Update

Forum: September 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By bevyvuska
  • 1 Post By jensma

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To September 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 28th, 2013, 12:25 AM
bevyvuska's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to bevyvuska
Hey all. Just wanted to share. I had my 34wk ultrasound yesterday, just to check growth, etc. He is actually measuring quite big at 6lb 11oz and my amniotic fluid level was on the high side, but not worrisome.

We finally made some progress today on getting things set up. FINALLY, got a pad for the changing table. So that is good to go. Have diapers, wipes, ointments, cream. Bassinet is all clean & set up. We mounted the crib quilt we got so now, even if he doesn't have his own room, there is a space that is definitely his. All the clothes & things we have received have now all been sorted & organized.

Also my diaper bag showed up today. I am so happy!!

Ok, so have to share, here is the quilt & the diaper bag I got. (Gotta love ebay sometimes for the BEST deals)

iCathy and Dolly Lama like this.

July 28th, 2013, 07:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So cute!!!! Wow he is big and growing well!

Josh and Kim - proud parents to Byron, Elijah, Abigail, Connor, Kara, and Baby
July 28th, 2013, 09:29 AM
Keakie's Avatar Learning to walk in faith
Aw, cute bag and quilt! It sounds like his space is coming together well!

Thank you to Jaidynsmum for our awesome banner and my fabulous siggie!
July 28th, 2013, 02:43 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
ahhhhhhhhhh i LOOOOOOOVE that ppb bag!!!!!
bevyvuska likes this.

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
July 28th, 2013, 03:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Glad that your appt went well. So jealous at everything you've accomplished...I am yet to begin washing all the covers(swing, bouncer, carseat) and sorting and washing the clothes I am sooo behind!

July 28th, 2013, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitha View Post
Glad that your appt went well. So jealous at everything you've accomplished...I am yet to begin washing all the covers(swing, bouncer, carseat) and sorting and washing the clothes I am sooo behind!
Oh I hear ya. I never got the energy burst that's talked about. I am pretty exhausted all the time. Unfortunately I had some external motivation. Our place is fairly small & the property management is coming for a 6month inspection in a couple weeks. So after our shower the house was over-run with boxes & bags from the things people gave us, as well as stuff still needing to be unpacked. So I have been doing all the things I can do sitting on the couch or bed & getting hubby to do any heavy lifting or climbing. Thankfully my DS has been really good at being a helper also. So it has made even my slower methods work pretty well.

Hopefully, you can start working on it in small bites.

July 28th, 2013, 05:28 PM
I love the PPB bag also. Normally I am a no frills kinda girl, but I fell in LOVE with this pattern. When we registered I threw it on my registry as a wish, but didn't think I'd ever be able to actually get one. Especially since it was $178. So I started searching craigslist & Ebay on the off change that I could find one for a deal. So since it was just my birthday also, I just used some of the money I got for that to splurge on a diaper bag. I was able to get this one in pretty much perfect condition for $65. More than I would normally pay, but just REALLY wanted it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search