Holy nesting Batman!! And hormones, oh my!!

Forum: September 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By mommy2lilmen
  • 1 Post By Dolly Lama
  • 2 Post By jensma
  • 1 Post By kimberlyw
  • 1 Post By ValyntineG

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To September 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 28th, 2013, 10:18 AM
iCathy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel so sorry for DH and family this weekend! I am in full blown nesting attack mode!! I have thoroughly cleaned out both hall closets, all the bookshelves in the house, my DS12's room and closet, the closet by the door, and my room. I had to call a service to come pick up all the stuff I am getting rid of. Plus I went psycho crazy on DH yesterday. Told him he didn't love the baby because he never asks about her or has no input in her nursery, ect...and told him I didn't want him at the birth. I lost my temper so bad, it was so unlike me!! I'm making my kids vacuum and deep clean too. I know they want to run and hide! I wonder how long this will last? I'm only almost 31 weeks!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my sweet siggy!!

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 28th, 2013, 12:23 PM
mommy2lilmen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMG
I was the same yesterday and the day befor. I lost it on everyone. MIL got hit yesterday to with a load of yelling. But she had that coming that was NOT moods from pregnancy altho she said it was. My kids want to hide to. Unfortunately I cant do much in closets because they are still good from last nesting phase. I will go through my kids closet when we move their room. Until then Im stuck. I want our yard clean tho and DH I don't know whats going on with him he has no interest. Maybe because I put him in the dog house and hes just upset I don't know.

How I wish we would be in the last 4 weeks! or closer Its almost.

HUGS
iCathy likes this.
4 babies 94,95,99, 08~TL April 2003 & Sept 2013 TR May 2008

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blessed with 1 Autistic and 1 Down Syndrome child
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alyssa Marie Jade
September 1, 2013 @ 11:01pm 6lb 8oz & 18.5in
Emerg C Sec, Down Syndrome blessing, AVSD, Hirschsprungs, G tube
58 day NICU stay, Sept 1- Oct 29 2013

July 28th, 2013, 12:26 PM
Dolly Lama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've had my share of meltdowns in the past couple of months, so I feel for you - the hormones of pregnancy suck!! The worst part is that this almost seems uncontrollable (to me anyway).

You're 31 weeks along, so you don't have much longer to go. Take it one week at a time and hang in there.
iCathy likes this.
July 28th, 2013, 03:07 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
lol i wish i was nesting. i can barely move today. i WANT stuff done though, does that count?! And i feel for your family too...they should just leave and let you clean! haha
bevyvuska and iCathy like this.

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
July 28th, 2013, 04:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
OMG I was laughing so hard while reading this thread!!! I have been nesting too, cleaning everything in sight (luckily my two oldest are still in TX so they have escaped my psycho cleaning haha!). Mostly I have been lurking on here so I can spend my time cleaning and crocheting. I made Connor a dino blanket, and right now I am finishing up Abby's blanket (flowers and butterflies). I will post pics one of these days. I feel like there just aren't enough hours in the day for everything I want/need to do anymore...
iCathy likes this.

Josh and Kim - proud parents to Byron, Elijah, Abigail, Connor, Kara, and Baby
July 29th, 2013, 08:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Im totally in nesting mode but I cant really! ! We are about to market our house and sell it and move all hopefully within the next few weeks! Im super antsy to get things don't but I cant.
July 29th, 2013, 09:17 AM
ValyntineG's Avatar Based on a True Story
Quote:
Originally Posted by iCathy View Post
Plus I went psycho crazy on DH yesterday. Told him he didn't love the baby because he never asks about her or has no input in her nursery, ect...and told him I didn't want him at the birth.

I love this. And I know I've said the same thing to Trae about equally stupid things. Especially baby names. I got really up in arms about those and accused him of "hating" the baby because he wanted to name it "Achilles" if it was a boy.
iCathy likes this.

claire1979 is my siggy hero

www.etsy.com/shop/68cents
Go there. Buy stuff.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search