Pain in the butt...

Forum: September 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By MamaLaurie
  • 1 Post By ValyntineG
  • 1 Post By kimberlyw
  • 1 Post By Keakie
  • 1 Post By Dolly Lama

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To September 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 28th, 2013, 08:26 PM
kelbert's Avatar a.k.a. Kelli
literally..

Starting yesterday I have had a lot of pressure down below. Front and back...

In the morning it seems ok, but if I walk around even for a bit its pretty painful. Feel like I need to go to the bathroom, but I don't. And I know baby isn't going to fall out of my booty

I will assume this is just part of the process, but its nerve wracking. I go to the doc Tuesday so I will ask him about it. I am sure I will get the usual "Its normal.. just part of pregnancy" I feel like he never takes me seriously. I have only gotten ONE u/s in this office... at 19 weeks. The rest I had to pay out of pocket at an elective u/s place. I just want to ask him "how do you know everything is OK if you don't look at her?!" Sorry for the rant.. just irritates me.

(Someone may have posted about this before, but I couldn't find it)

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

My Art Page!
July 29th, 2013, 10:19 AM
MamaLaurie's Avatar Veteran
I've been experiencing this too off and on for the past couple weeks. I would say it is a normal part of pregnancy.
kelbert likes this.
July 29th, 2013, 10:21 AM
ValyntineG's Avatar Based on a True Story
Holy mother of garbage, ME TOO.

The explanation is that baby is head down, but face up. So the back of her head is pressing towards my butt. I feel contractions in my butt too. It's kind of funny... kind of not.

But yeah, it is totally normal
kelbert likes this.

claire1979 is my siggy hero

www.etsy.com/shop/68cents
Go there. Buy stuff.

July 29th, 2013, 11:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ditto^^

Man that sucks hon! Just keep telling yourself you are getting toward the goal of holding your precious little girl
kelbert likes this.

Josh and Kim - proud parents to Byron, Elijah, Abigail, Connor, Kara, and Baby
July 29th, 2013, 03:47 PM
Keakie's Avatar Learning to walk in faith
I haven't experienced that one but that makes sense if it's caused by the baby being face up - this one has been facing my left side for as long as we can remember. That sounds pretty uncomfortable, but at least it's a good sign she's moving down! Not much longer now!

I'm sorry your doctor leaves you feeling a little brushed off. I'd be annoyed too.
kelbert likes this.

*Cautiously and excitedly expecting number two - shhh, if we're friends on Facebook. *

Thank you to Babydoll213 for my fabulous siggie!
July 29th, 2013, 04:04 PM
Dolly Lama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Can't say I've actually felt the pain in the butt, but I definitely do experience pressure down there off and on - sometimes it's pretty intense.

As far as feeling as though your doc is brushing you off, I can totally relate because I felt that way with the doctors of my other 2 babies. I rushed in and out, not really even listening to much about how I was feeling, and hardly wanting to answer my questions. The doc of my first one even did what I now know is a membrane sweep without my permission or even discussing it with me.

Different day, different Dolly. I'm A LOT older and WAY more assertive now, so none of this crap flies with me anymore. I feel very fortunate this time around because I have an amazing midwife who has all of the patience in the world with me.

Hang in there, girlfriend. You'll be holding your sweet little baby in your arms in no time at all.
kelbert likes this.
July 29th, 2013, 07:38 PM
kelbert's Avatar a.k.a. Kelli
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValyntineG View Post
The explanation is that baby is head down, but face up. So the back of her head is pressing towards my butt. I feel contractions in my butt too. It's kind of funny... kind of not.

But yeah, it is totally normal
Well that makes sense! Glad its normal but dang.. I was actually squeezing my legs together thinking it would help I am pretty positive she is head down, because at our 3D scan she was, and I feel hiccups down low. And I think its a foot that likes to poke me in my ribs and boob

Dolly that would have ticked me off! If the doc is doing anything to me I am questioning everything. I probably irritate him with all the questions, but he can get over it

Now to figure out how to get another u/s. I can't go this whole time at the OB with ONE freaking u/s! I just want to make sure she is doing ok in there.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

My Art Page!
July 29th, 2013, 08:21 PM
Grlsshp9's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have the pressure in my vagina but not my butt, that must be uncimfortable! My hips are starting to move too, its horrible pain! This is the hardest part but were all almost there!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search