3 am is my new worst enemy

Forum: September 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To September 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 1st, 2013, 04:03 AM
Super Mommy
I've been waking up at 3 am everynight to go pee and then can't get back to sleep until almost 5:30. Then my son comes in at 6:00 ready to start the day.

I hate pregnancy insomnia. I'm gonna loose my mind

Anyone else up 1/2 the night???
August 1st, 2013, 06:42 AM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
me! I am not only having trouble falling asleep (last night was worst to date, not asleep until like 1:20am ) but I also wake up at 2:30am & 4:30am like clockwork, and not even for a good reason like needing to pee...just awake, and sometimes it takes me an hour to get back to sleep. SIGH

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
August 1st, 2013, 07:02 AM
Keakie's Avatar Learning to walk in faith
Not consistently, but I have had a lot of nights where I toss and turn for ages after I get up to pee. Not fun at all!

*Cautiously and excitedly expecting number two - shhh, if we're friends on Facebook. *

Thank you to Babydoll213 for my fabulous siggie!
August 1st, 2013, 07:13 AM
iCathy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
ME! ME! ME! I wake up either to pee, or too hot, then I can't sleep again for hours! Usually it's 4 am, but last night it was 2:30 am and I couldn't go back to sleep until 4:30. I usually get out of bed and eat a few cups of ice to cool down, and then go back to sleep. Then I have to get up for work. When I get home from work, I want to nap, but if I do, then I can't get to sleep until late, and then STILL wake in the middle of the night. This sucks! I'm so tired!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my sweet siggy!!

Make a pregnancy ticker
August 1st, 2013, 07:38 AM
Veteran
Me! I'm so bloody tired I feel I could face plant on my bench at work...
August 1st, 2013, 08:10 AM
Veteran
I get up at 12, 2 and 430 to pee. Usually up for the day around 630-7. I swear I'm a creature of habit no matter what the habit I guess. Soon, it will be an awakening by a hungry infant!
August 1st, 2013, 08:56 AM
mirdeemrlvs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I sleep no more than 2 hours at a time, I figure I'm getting prepped for waking up for feedings. Last night was really bad.. up at 3:00 with a leg cramp and could NOT get back to sleep. Ugh.

August 1st, 2013, 09:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So I peed before I went to bed last night (had to go pretty bad), and then I still woke up at about 2:30 maybe to go again, and then again later on (didn't check the time) and then when I got up. UGH. Seriously? How does one even accumulate that much?
August 1st, 2013, 06:10 PM
Veteran
I had the insomnia a couple weeks ago. It was super annoying. I couldn't fall asleep until 2ish and then wake up a few times to go pee, then up for work in the morning!

Like iCathy, I'm up to either go pee or because it's too hot. I'm still sooooooo tired and I feel like I can ever sleep in over the weekend. I'm up at 7:30 - 8am on weekends when I used to be able to sleep in until 10ish.
August 1st, 2013, 06:26 PM
Dolly Lama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
I wake up either to pee, or too hot, then I can't sleep again for hours!
This sounds about right. Wake up to pee once or twice, lay back down, drift off, get hot and kick off the covers, wake up cold and search for the covers. Nights have been rough around here for sure.
August 2nd, 2013, 05:42 PM
Super Mommy
My family is complaining the house is too cold. Meanwhile I am sweating. It's worse after delivery
August 3rd, 2013, 03:53 AM
Badass
I usually can't get to sleep until 1am, then I'm up at 3am and 6am to pee again. I swear I can go use the bathroom, get into bed and then instantly need to pee again because baby let up some pressure on my bladder and more moved down it's so **** annoying. I haven't woken up in the night to pee since I was a child myself!!
August 3rd, 2013, 05:48 AM
MyFantasticFour's Avatar Mommy of 4
Mine is 5am... OR every hour at night because I wake up from a pain or having to pee. ROAR.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search