Worn out.. feeling like poop

Forum: September 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To September 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 23rd, 2013, 03:21 PM
mommyof4plus's Avatar Veteran
Location: Where the grass grows and there's lots of rain & trees
So... I HAD that energy.. you know nesting.. however I'm afraid it is dissipating. I am now officially on maternity leave.. spent last couple of night researching 8 sources for my 10 page paper due next week that I plan to get done tonight. Still have more school work to get done because I won't be doing anything next week when baby is born! My plan was to then focus on cleaning, the cleaning that I was sure I would have the energy for. I am so tired right now. I swear my baby grew just in last few days. I have a constant mild period cramping feeling in my lower abdomen. I woke up with heart burn this morning and have had it half the day until I talked hubby into going to store to buy me more antacids. I am such a grouch right now. I have an inner anger/rage in which there are times I just want to fight with someone or have violent imaginations. You'll be happy to know that other than outward complaints, glares and attitude I have not given into those urges lol such as kicking the crap out of the dog when she gets on my nerves. She has been spending a lot more time outside.... for her sake. Just getting tired, worn out. Waking up stiff and slow every day like a 90 year old lady. I'm ready.. just wish I didn't have so much school work to do. I'm thinking about splurging on myself and getting my hair highlighted this weekend. I am way overdue.. I rarely splurge on myself. I somehow managed to get my toe nails painted so they aren't all gnarly looking when I go in for my C-section. I haven't worn make up for a while, but I think I'm going to do my make up before I go in too so I can feel half way decent about my appearance while I'm laying in bed doped up with visitors coming. Usually makes me look decent for a couple of days lol. Now if I get my hair highlighted than I might be picture ready lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search