Dear Christian (noahandlolasmommy) from Christina (mommamuffin)

Gossip on the reef

Due Date Buddies

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Gossip on the reef LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 12th, 2013, 08:49 AM
mommamuffin's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi! I wanted to get our little chat started and introduce myself. I guess it will be hard to forget each others names! I'm Christina and this is my 2nd baby. My daughter, Isabelle, is 21 months today

I hope you're feeling well today and that the pregnancy hasn't been too hard for you?

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q796/DLLovell/SquishyDDC_zps630852e9.gif[/IMG] [IMG]

[FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="Green"]Christina (me), Steve (SO), Isabelle & Leonardo.
January 15th, 2013, 01:41 PM
NoahandLola's Mommy
Hi Christina-

Sorry it has taken so long for me to respond, but things have been quite busy. My oldest just went back to school yesterday so things have been a little off schedule.

I am doing well although I am very sick overall. I have been sick with all of my kids so I knew what to expect. I am finally starting to feel a little better - only throwing up 2 times per day now. So, hopefully the end is in sight.

How are you doing?

I should have also added that this will be our third baby. I have a sone Noah who is 8 and a daughter Lola who is 4.

January 16th, 2013, 06:00 PM
mommamuffin's Avatar Super Mommy
Oh, 4 years between each one! That's about now far apart my brother and I are.

I'm sorry to hear you've been so sick. I was very excited that I didn't throw up this morning. I'm hoping its a sign that I will start to feel better. My biggest complaint has been the total lack of energy...

Will you be finding out the babys gender? We aren't but we can't even seem to begin to discuss names - our daughter was nameless for the first day or so. Have you talked about names yet?

Hope you're really starting to feel better!

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q796/DLLovell/SquishyDDC_zps630852e9.gif[/IMG] [IMG]

[FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="Green"]Christina (me), Steve (SO), Isabelle & Leonardo.
May 17th, 2013, 08:27 PM
NoahandLola's Mommy
sorry about my absence - things have been crazy. i am finally feeling better after throwing up for almost 30 weeks.

we found out at 11 weeks that we are having a girl and the ultrasounds following say girl as well.

we would have a much easier time with boy names, but have yet to pick a girls name. we have never had this problem before. so anxious to find one.

have you guys settled on names

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search