Gini (Gini_3boys) & Christen (LadyGamer)

Gossip on the reef

Due Date Buddies

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Gossip on the reef LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 13th, 2013, 09:12 AM
Gini_3boys's Avatar Super Mommy
Oh my gosh prenatal care is so important, why are they not acting like they could care less? That is crazy, it must be so frustrating for you! Hopefully they can get you seeing an OB really soon. Is this something common to happen to pregnant women in Canada?

And yes, hopefully baby behaves and lets us see the goods when we get our ultrasound lol

Devin - 06/29/2004 Riley - 03/01/2007 Kyler - 07/20/2010 Tanner - 07/30/2013
February 28th, 2013, 11:02 PM
LadyGamer's Avatar Objection!!!
Ahh, i can't believe it has been so long since I've checked and responded! My apologies. So update on my story. After many calls and bugging them, after FIVE weeks, I finally got an appointment with an OB. I went in to basically force the issue on an 18 week appointment (which should have been with an OB), and when the nurse saw that i was this far without an OB she actually yelled at me. I fought back tears (poorly) and told her I had been waiting and started the process actually in advance. She then went and took her anger out on the receptionists and forced them to actually contact everyone they could to find me one. Apparently, OBs don't like to get patients in the middle of pregnancy Thanks, clinic, you're great. The nurse and doctor after that were super nice to me and kept telling me that they'd make sure everything got sorted. They checked what they were supposed to and referred me for my anatomy scan!! We found out gender, but I'm doing a gender reveal next weekend with my family so I'm keeping it super quiet until then, not even sharing on JM I'm so excited.

My OB appointment is March 21. I'm so relieved. I'm not actually sure which hospital she uses, but I'm very close to two, so it doesn't really matter.

Any updates with you? How are your boys?

Thank you, Jaidynsmum, for the amazing siggy

March 6th, 2013, 06:08 AM
Aw how exciting! Can't wait to find out what you're having! It's another boy for us...I won't lie, I'm a lil sad I didn't get a girl this time but he is healthy so that's what is most important.
That's great that you've finally got an OB but what a rude nurse to take it out on you. Sometimes I wonder why rude, insensitive people choose the health field.
I can't believe we're to halfway point of our pregnancies already, time is flying it seems.

March 8th, 2013, 08:18 PM
LadyGamer's Avatar Objection!!!
Team pink! I've been feeling pink the entire time, while everyone else said it would be a boy. I knew my gut feeling was right.

I'm so thrilled you're having a boy, but there is something special about the kinship of growing up with all siblings of the same gender. I had all sisters and I love it.

I always told myself that I don't care which gender I have, just as long as both children I have are the same. So now I hope future baby2 is a girl as well.

Thank you, Jaidynsmum, for the amazing siggy

March 12th, 2013, 08:25 AM
Congrats on your baby girl! It's so fun to finally know what we're having, let the shopping begin!

We're pretty excited, I always wanted a big family and now that it's another boy for us, we might even consider #5 one day...which is just crazy talk lol I'd probably have twin boys then

So how are you feeling these days? I'm already not getting much sleep as I just can't get comfortable but really glad the morning sickness has subsided for the most part.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search