Tuesday GTKY

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By i:heart:you
  • 1 Post By CountryMedic911

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 29th, 2013, 11:14 AM
i:heart:you's Avatar Super Moderator
Where is everyone from? Have you always lived there? Where would you move if you could?
ChoMomma likes this.

**Thank you Bokkechick for my awesome siggy**
January 29th, 2013, 11:17 AM
WorkerBeeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm from LA and would probably stay here no matter what. I wouldn't be opposed to moving, but just doubt it would ever happen.

Mindy & Josh
Mama to 3 beautiful girls!
DD - Maya (11), DD - Sophia (7)
, & DD - Jane (0)

11/04 09/12 12/12
January 29th, 2013, 11:21 AM
AllieD's Avatar Allison
I live in Ontario, Canada, always have ... but if I could live anywhere I would want to live in Ireland. The hubby would want somewhere warm since our Canadian winters can get cold here but there is something about Ireland that I love.

First Ultrasound:
5wks 5 days - Heartbeat 120

12 wks - Heartbeat 151

18 wks - Heartbeat 174

May 7th - It's a Baby BOY!

26 wks - Heartbeat 142
January 29th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We are currently in Mobile, AL and will be until the summer of 2015. DH and I are both originally from Florida (not the same city though). We've moved all over due to him being in the Coast Guard.

If I could move anywhere--I'm not sure where I'd pick! I'd love to go back to FL to be near family (and Disney lol), but at the same time really enjoy a change of seasons which you don't get there.

Miss Kerrigan Grace will be arriving in September 2014!

January 29th, 2013, 12:50 PM
CrunchyCountry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We live in SE WA. I grew up here, moved away and moved back. If I could move anywhere I would move to Alaska
January 29th, 2013, 02:53 PM
CountryMedic911's Avatar Kerana mama to be in 2013
Where is everyone from? I live 30-45 min south of Atlanta Ga Have you always lived there? 6 almost 7 years Where would you move if you could? Well I'm moving to NC shortly after the baby comes
ChoMomma likes this.

January 29th, 2013, 03:01 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
I was born is Louisiana, living here now. I would willingly move anywhere but here. We are saving up to move to Washington state.
January 29th, 2013, 03:18 PM
Amber76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Amber76
I live in the Chicago suburbs. I have lived here my whole life except in different suburbs. We moved into this house about a year ago and we love the area! If it weren't for the fact that both of our families are within 45 minutes from us I would consider moving. I don't know where I would move. . . some small town somewhere. I also LOVED Ireland, I think I would pick it too.

Katerina 01/10/07 Gabriella 12/29/09 2012 2013
January 29th, 2013, 03:52 PM
Spero's Avatar Nice to meet you, I'm Kat
Texas forever

January 29th, 2013, 04:02 PM
ChoMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We live 30mins north of Atlanta, GA we just moved here about 1.5yrs ago. Before here it was Pensacola, FL for 3yrs, before that I lived in the poconons, PA...but was raised in Northern NJ (Bayonne) right outside of NYC.

So we been a lot of places....I like where we live now. So unless it was some exclusive island where I dont have to worry about any bills lol. I am happy where we are at. Done moving!

January 29th, 2013, 04:43 PM
i:heart:you's Avatar Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoMomma View Post
We live 30mins north of Atlanta, GA we just moved here about 1.5yrs ago. Before here it was Pensacola, FL for 3yrs, before that I lived in the poconons, PA...but was raised in Northern NJ (Bayonne) right outside of NYC.

So we been a lot of places....I like where we live now. So unless it was some exclusive island where I dont have to worry about any bills lol. I am happy where we are at. Done moving!
I live very close to the poconos, did you like it here? I also have family in Pensacola, I love it there, I would totally move there...

**Thank you Bokkechick for my awesome siggy**

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search