Almost a week since I found out...... I think I'm feeling better......

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By drewbears

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 3rd, 2013, 04:22 PM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
I'm still scared, nervous, and such. But I'm not feeling totally doomed anymore.

I found out Tuesday morning and I cried and cried and cried. So many thoughts went through my head. I think I'm okay though. I think I WILL be okay.

I have had many losses and now I feel nervous about what if my initial reaction leads to a punishment of another loss? What if the drink I had the night before I found out leads to a loss?

I still don't want people in real life to know. I am thinking about a fun way to let people know though.

Since we just got rid of all our baby stuff and all my maternity clothes that stresses me out as new clothes for myself and baby items are not something we have in the budget.

I'm thankful for this board already, I feel as though this can be my outlet/safe haven

February 3rd, 2013, 05:08 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm in the exact same boat. I found out last Tuesday at 8dpo and as I am inching closer to AF being due (I will officially be late Tuesday night) the worry is starting to slow down. I have one more test that I am trying to hold out until at least tomorrow to take and hopefully the lines will be nice and dark to calm my nerves.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

February 3rd, 2013, 05:33 PM
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
I'm still a little bothered by not knowing the exact date of our oops. I know we only had sex twice but I can't remember the first one for sure. I know when my period should have started though so this may be a go by my lmp? I just feel better knowing exactness. Lol

According to my chart I'm now a week late I guess.

February 3rd, 2013, 05:56 PM
MarchMom2007's Avatar Sticky baby wanted!
I hear you. I have had multiple losses and am so, so scared. I can't wait for the next week, and then the one after that to pass. I only made it to 17DPO with my last loss, so making it past that date will be a huge milestone for me.

I just want to make it past 5 weeks so I can relax into my first trimester. I know losses still happen, but making it past points in the past losses are so reassuring. So happy you are a week in, here's to many, many more weeks!

Cautiously expecting a little one sometime in June, and always remembering my 5 little ones that left too soon.
February 4th, 2013, 04:12 AM
Today I am analyzing everything this morning. Why do I feel like crampy? Could it be a tubal? Am I just making it up? Shouldn't I be throwing up again?

This is all stuff I stressed about while TTC, and now this time since we were surprised, I thought I wouldn't stress like that.

February 4th, 2013, 04:30 AM
MarchMom2007's Avatar Sticky baby wanted!
Oh sweetie, I am right there with you. I woke up this morning, peed on another HPT and although I am so glad it is a darker line, now I am worried that it is darkening up too quickly. Are the cells multiplying too quickly? Is it a tubal? So glad I am not the only one who is a nervous nelly.

Cautiously expecting a little one sometime in June, and always remembering my 5 little ones that left too soon.
February 4th, 2013, 04:38 AM
MadMay's Avatar Super Mommy
I am also really nervous I had a loss due to an undiagnosed tubular pregnancy at week 10 (7weeks they told me I miscarried) While I pretty much know this is not a tubular just because it feels alot different Im still nervous I could actually miscarry. i've been trying for 8 months and this is the first time I've gotten pregnant I dont want to lose this one and have to wait another 8 months....

Just have to be as positive as you can and love and cherish all the time you have with your little bean. Thats the way that I think about it anyways.

February 4th, 2013, 05:01 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm in the nervous boat as well!! Really would love to go to sleep and wake up past 12 weeks pregnant and have everything be fine!

Glad you are getting used to the idea though!

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

February 4th, 2013, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweety_pie View Post
Really would love to go to sleep and wake up past 12 weeks pregnant and have everything be fine!
now that would be great!
sweety_pie likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search