For those who were charting

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 4th, 2013, 05:56 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Wanna share your chart? It's always kinda fun to look at.

Here is mine

drewbearsbaby7 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

February 4th, 2013, 06:04 AM
AllieD's Avatar Allison
Sure! Mine is in my signature below I believe. I stopped charting my temp after I got my BFP

First Ultrasound:
5wks 5 days - Heartbeat 120

12 wks - Heartbeat 151

18 wks - Heartbeat 174

May 7th - It's a Baby BOY!

26 wks - Heartbeat 142
February 4th, 2013, 06:07 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Here's mine! I stopped temping after my bfp too because temp dips would freak me out! lol
135275 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

February 4th, 2013, 06:48 AM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
Mine is also in my siggy. I stopped temping yesterday though.

February 4th, 2013, 08:08 AM
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
you know... im looking at my chart and I am wondering if I actually ovluated later than I thought? Like maybe I did ovulate on Saturday the 19th, I know thats the 2nd time we did the deed, and maybe the spotting was infact implantation spotting???

Hmmmm that would make a due date difference of a week.....

February 4th, 2013, 08:56 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That actually does look like its possible, then the temp dip at 8dpo would be implantation!

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

February 4th, 2013, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweety_pie View Post
That actually does look like its possible, then the temp dip at 8dpo would be implantation!
If that is the case... it would explain the lighter test at what I thought was 17dpo.... usually by that far my tests are pretty dark.

That would have made it 10dpo, which in the past I have had positives that are fainter as early as 8 dpo....

hmmmmmm

Would put me at a due date of Oct 12th instead of October 5th.

A later due date would make flying better in July and august.

February 4th, 2013, 09:33 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
I do, but it's no fun to view. Just 9 days of heavy bleeding from a miscarriage then nothing nothing nothing, EWCM, spotting....nothing nothing nothing, EWCM, spotting....etc. Finally got nothing nothing nothing, DH happens to want sex, EWCM, no spotting. Started bleeding at 9 DPO, the day my period was due, and saw the last spot at 15 DPO.

I stopped charting my temperature because when I was TTC, it would make me nervous. I also became really accurate at pinpointing my O by CM and CP. I do miss looking at all the dots and lines, though. Y'all's look great! =)
February 4th, 2013, 09:34 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Jenn, when did you start testing? Looking at it I would say the 19th as well, but you only have EW on days 15 and 16. That's why FF pegged O for that day. Plus, all your temps are above the cover line after day 16...so its kinda hard to say.

And here's my chart. Yes I'm still temping and testing! I'll probably stop temping after 19 dpo.

February 4th, 2013, 10:11 AM
I took my first test last tuesday.

I also got very lax on putting the CM there, I know I had EWCM on and off for a good week, but being I knew I couldn't get preggo with out help and meds, and since we weren't ttc, I kinda forgot to add those symptoms in. LOL I was also sick for about 2 weeks and not always sleeping with my mouth closed.

February 4th, 2013, 10:28 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I can't decide! Your tests could match either day! But if you had other days of EW, then the 19th is possible. Next question, what days did you test positive with your other kids? Did it vary greatly? Or pretty much the same?

February 4th, 2013, 10:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Link to my chart is in the bottom of my siggy. Jenn, I want to say you ovulated on the 19th

February 4th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsie View Post
I can't decide! Your tests could match either day! But if you had other days of EW, then the 19th is possible. Next question, what days did you test positive with your other kids? Did it vary greatly? Or pretty much the same?
I have had positive tests as early as 8dpo with some of my kids. With my last I took one at 9dpo, and it was very faint. As with my others my first few positives were fainter, but there. This time it was there, didn't have to squint or anything, but not really dark. I would think consistent with an early positive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitha View Post
Link to my chart is in the bottom of my siggy. Jenn, I want to say you ovulated on the 19th
im leaning towards the 19th.... I know I had some "pains" but didn't really think much of it or mark it down?

I just don't like the unknown.

February 4th, 2013, 02:25 PM
Super Mommy
My chart is also in my signature I may temp for a day or so more then throw my thermometer away so I am not tempted. I know a temp drop would make me crazy.

Make a pregnancy ticker
February 4th, 2013, 03:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Then definitely the 19th.

February 4th, 2013, 10:52 PM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
Mine is in my siggy

Jennn- Did you do opks at all?
I think you might be right about the later O.
Can you take out the CM and see what FF says for O?
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog

February 5th, 2013, 03:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy S. View Post
Mine is in my siggy

Jennn- Did you do opks at all?
I think you might be right about the later O.
Can you take out the CM and see what FF says for O?
No opks since we were not trying and were done. I figured I couldn't get previous without help soni got bad about charting everything. I was gonna see what happens if mess with the cm on there

February 5th, 2013, 03:50 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Here's my TCOYF chart, hopefully the link works. I stopped charting once O was confirmed because I didn't want to stress myself.

tootsmommy - TCOYF

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

February 5th, 2013, 10:30 AM
So I took out the 2 days of EWCM and it changed my O day to a tentative date of the 19th.

I think I am gonna change my ticker to match that.

February 5th, 2013, 06:04 PM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
Ya I think that looks about right! And you got your implantation dip! I'm jealous! :
LOL!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search