Let the nausea begin!

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MarchMom2007
  • 1 Post By Amber76

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 5th, 2013, 11:57 AM
MarchMom2007's Avatar Sticky baby wanted!
I threw up about half of my lunch today at work, and couldn't stop shaking after. I ended up coming home an hour early to take a nap, but now that I am here lying down, I can't sleep. At least the nausea is a bit calmed down, but dang, a few hours ago, I don't think I could have kept anything down.

I was just telling my SO last night that I wished that I would just throw up to feel like things are really happening. I take it back! Yuck!

Cautiously expecting a little one sometime in June, and always remembering my 5 little ones that left too soon.
February 5th, 2013, 12:09 PM
soul_donut's Avatar Melissa
I wish I could send you some ginger ale! Rest up mama!
February 5th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am right there with you. A good part of this day has been a struggle for me with the nausea and tiredness I threw up last night. Its so hard to sit here at work. I called my doctor this morning and left a message on her nurse's line asking for some Zofran. Bless her heart she called me back abt 1/2 an hr back and let me know my prescription has been sent. I already love the doctor and I haven't even met her yet! I think you should ask for some medication too. This is my second and with my first, I tried everything (Vit B6, preggie pops, ginger ale, ginger candy, sour candy, sea bands) before resorting to the zofran. Nothing helped. I am so relieved just at the thought of having the zofran now. Hang in there

February 5th, 2013, 12:12 PM
MarchMom2007's Avatar Sticky baby wanted!
I am going to see my doc in about an hour to chat about some labs I had drawn last week that had nothing to do with this pregnancy, but to also talk about my progesterone prescription. I will ask her about the nausea, but I am going to try to not take anything if I can help it. I stopped on the way home from work to pick up some crystallized ginger and I have some ginger ale on hand. Hoping that does the trick!
Anitha likes this.

Cautiously expecting a little one sometime in June, and always remembering my 5 little ones that left too soon.
February 5th, 2013, 12:38 PM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
No fun. This time of year everytime I feel a little yucky I am scared I am getting a nasty tummy bug that is going around. (I felt sick before I tested and really thought that was what it could be?)

February 5th, 2013, 01:23 PM
Amber76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Amber76
Feel better but it is a good sign
MarchMom2007 likes this.

Katerina 01/10/07 Gabriella 12/29/09 2012 2013
February 5th, 2013, 01:35 PM
WorkerBeeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lucky for me I NEVER barf - however, I usually get 24/7 nausea until the second trimester. Mine started last night and it was not fun.

Mindy & Josh
Mama to 3 beautiful girls!
DD - Maya (11), DD - Sophia (7)
, & DD - Jane (0)

11/04 09/12 12/12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search