Pregnany with a toddler

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 6th, 2013, 05:41 AM
joonzgurl's Avatar Proud mama of 2 girls
Csn any BTDT moms give me some tips. I'm exhausted already with her 1year molars coming through, and she's always been an early bird too(5am most days).

I know fatigue will be hitting soon(it did with Avery anyways) so I'm trying to plan ahead for how to deal?

Proud mama to:

Avery Elizabeth (08/27/2011) & Dawsyn Brielle (10/29/2013)
February 6th, 2013, 05:48 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
since you only have one little one... nap when she naps or rest at least. That was the best part of when I had baby #2 and #3 my little ones still were napping and it was fairly easy to get some down time.

as for the early bird, I had one like that.... disney channel while him sitting in my bed so I could doze off for a bit became my friend.

February 6th, 2013, 05:49 AM
ChoMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was pregnant with Rachel when Alicia was an infant/toddler...there aren't many tips I suppose other then do anything you need the next morning the night before to make it a little bit easier?

Now I have 2 toddlers and pregnant and its not easy to say the least. They are both teething, Alicia with her 2yr molars and Rachel with her eye teeth. Both up several times a night and full of energy/cranky all day. My only other tip would be nap when baby naps, I can't do that now since Alicia doesn't nap but sure did when I was preggo with Rachel and only had Alicia. Hang in there...the fatigue definitely get better in the 2nd trimester.

Oh and yes the disney channel in the early morning was/is a life saver!!

February 6th, 2013, 08:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Don't feel like you have to be super mom. So what if the TV is on all day and you spend half of it on the couch! When she naps, take a rest yourself. DS3 is getting his 2yr old molars in now and I'm ready to scream, it's been rough!
2 angel babies 2/2013 and 8/2013

February 6th, 2013, 08:26 AM
soul_donut's Avatar Melissa
BDBT? I googled it and came up with Binary Deck to Binary Tape.. Can someone explain?
February 6th, 2013, 08:58 AM
fancypants27's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When I was pregnant with Noah, Zoey was 7 months. It was hard. I was lucky that she slept 10-12 hours at night, so I would tend to go to bed early. I could not nap when she did, because that was the time I used to do laundry and clean. Unfortunately (or fortunately) she is not the slightest bit interested in tv, but she loves books... so I would just lie down on the floor with her and read. My husband was very helpful and my aunt would take her 1 night every 2 weeks. When she was a year - I decided to put her in daycare partime (she did not walk until 14 months).
Now she is 20 months, Noah is 3 months and I'm pregnant again.... this is gonna be fun. LOL

February 6th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Uhg, Jackson (2.5) does not nap anymore so I am there with you- as a second time Mom I have no idea how I am going to handle a newborn who is up all night and a preschooler who needs me all day.
& Henry Joseph- born 10/15/13
8 lbs 10 oz and 22" long

February 6th, 2013, 01:10 PM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Quote:
Originally Posted by soul_donut View Post
BDBT? I googled it and came up with Binary Deck to Binary Tape.. Can someone explain?
Been There Done That

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search