Waterworks :'(

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 6th, 2013, 10:22 AM
KellJoO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just had my first major meltdown.

Oy, I'm in trouble if its starting already.

I work for my parents and my brother also works here. We have monthly meetings to go over business-things to change-goals, etc. My brother brought up something diliberately mean to me at the end of the meeting and I normally would have a witty comeback for him. Nope, not this time around. I turned my chair back to my computer and started bawling

Usually we bicker back and forth and I take EVERYTHING he says with a grain of salt, but apparently I can't handle it today!

Someone make me feel better and share a meltdown you've had recently. My mom told him to STFU basically and that he didn't have to be so mean. She hugged me after and said- Iknow its the hormones- but that was really mean of him! Just something we've been arguing about for a few months that he wont give up.

Ugh- then I had to do the walk of shame thru the office with that "just cried" look on my face because I had to pee so bad I couldn't hold it anymore!!
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013
February 6th, 2013, 10:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
No meltdowns but I did find myself getting all teary-eyed yesterday listening to songs on the radio that aren't really all that emotional. Also my Moms surprise B-day party is this Sunday and I cry every time I think about how she will react! Haha
& Henry Joseph- born 10/15/13
8 lbs 10 oz and 22" long

February 6th, 2013, 10:33 AM
soul_donut's Avatar Melissa
aw Kelljoo - that walk of shame must have really stunk. But when you gotta go, you gotta go!

I cried reading gawker comments yesterday about someone's little daughter with a brain tumor.. I also felt too many emotions when PBS.org wouldn't stream Downton Abbey fast enough for me. Ha!
February 6th, 2013, 10:35 AM
SierraWinter's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm getting weepie over small things, commercials, any shows on Lifetime. Pretty much everything is setting me off
February 6th, 2013, 10:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I broke down and cried so much two nights back when I first threw up. I was like Oh my God how am I going to go through this! Poor DH didn't know how to make me feel better !

February 6th, 2013, 10:50 AM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
I called DH at work to let him know that I have beta appts today and Friday. Told him I wanted him there Friday in case the numbers weren't rising like they should and started crying. That's it for me so far though.

Last pregnancy around 5ish weeks, I cried over seeing a dead cat by the road. DH laughed because we'd passed an ambulance on the way to the hospital moments before and that didn't bother me at all. lol

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
February 6th, 2013, 11:36 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I haven't had any emotional episodes yet, but last time they didn't start until closer to my second trimester, and then they got BAD!

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

February 6th, 2013, 11:44 AM
soul_donut's Avatar Melissa
Quote:
Originally Posted by soul_donut View Post
aw Kelljoo - that walk of shame must have really stunk. But when you gotta go, you gotta go!

I cried reading gawker comments yesterday about someone's little daughter with a brain tumor.. I also felt too many emotions when PBS.org wouldn't stream Downton Abbey fast enough for me. Ha!
I TAKE IT BACK about Downton not loading, I wish it hadn't - I am watching it and BAWLING my eyes out! I should have never watched it. No spoilers from me but you have been warned about Season 3, ladies!
February 6th, 2013, 01:13 PM
AllieD's Avatar Allison
Awwwww I haven't cried at work or anything but I did start to bawl during a Heart & Stroke commercial that had children reading letters they wrote to their moms ... full on tears ... it was quite the scene

First Ultrasound:
5wks 5 days - Heartbeat 120

12 wks - Heartbeat 151

18 wks - Heartbeat 174

May 7th - It's a Baby BOY!

26 wks - Heartbeat 142
February 6th, 2013, 01:21 PM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
Had a big meltdown with the DH a few days back over really nothing (a weird fear I have) and he helped but I was bawling.
February 6th, 2013, 02:19 PM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
(((((((hugs))))))))

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search