It's a girl! It's a girl!

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By OrangeHope
  • 1 Post By soul_donut
  • 1 Post By Dolly Lama
  • 1 Post By OrangeHope

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 7th, 2013, 03:52 PM
OrangeHope's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know it's very early but I have a family member who is very psychic and can feel all sorts of things so I sent her a IM on fb today telling her I'm pregnant (she's the only one I told and she said she wouldn't tell anyone ) and she send me a message back telling me she feels I'm gonna have a girl!!! Obviously I don't care for the gender as long as it's a healthy baby but from the day I found out I'm pregnant I have been feeling girl vibes.

We'll have to wait till the ultrasound to see if we're both right

Just to make it clear I'm very Christian and I never go to one of those psychic readings, but she's family and she told me she feels this is a gift God has given her and she never uses it to make money.

February 7th, 2013, 04:06 PM
WorkerBeeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Awesome! My husbands client is the same way and said we are having a boy. Says she is always right. We shall see!

Mindy & Josh
Mama to 3 beautiful girls!
DD - Maya (11), DD - Sophia (7)
, & DD - Jane (0)

11/04 09/12 12/12
February 7th, 2013, 04:14 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That's funny because my aunt and cousin are kind of the same way and both have said they feel this is a boy. I hope they're right.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

February 7th, 2013, 04:39 PM
That's really awesome! However even if they're all wrong the most important thing is that we all have healthy babies But it still cracks me up to know it's a girl cause now every time I see a really good deal on girl clothes or other baby items they'll be pink

February 7th, 2013, 04:44 PM
soul_donut's Avatar Melissa
I heard something similar to this on NPR's This American Life, about this family tradition where the matriarch of the family could pretty accurately predict the gender of all the babies, and they passed along either a dress or a pair of pants. You are pregnant, and then you receive the package in the mail as tradition. She was only wrong I want to say once, but it was when she was in failing health. Intuition is a big thing!

Congrats Excited to get everybody's ultrasound results when the time comes !
OrangeHope likes this.
February 7th, 2013, 05:21 PM
Dolly Lama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have never gone to a psychic or anything like that, but back in November I was told by a family friend that I would become pregnant in the beginning of 2013 with no medical intervention, and that I would give birth to a boy. I'm not really into this, so I king of just sighed and thought "I wish" to myself, and that was that. Imagine the shock when I got my BFP in January...now it's time to see about that ultrasound. A healthy baby is the goal, but since I have 2 daughters, it would be great to have a son.
OrangeHope likes this.
February 7th, 2013, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolly Lama View Post
I have never gone to a psychic or anything like that, but back in November I was told by a family friend that I would become pregnant in the beginning of 2013 with no medical intervention, and that I would give birth to a boy. I'm not really into this, so I king of just sighed and thought "I wish" to myself, and that was that. Imagine the shock when I got my BFP in January...now it's time to see about that ultrasound. A healthy baby is the goal, but since I have 2 daughters, it would be great to have a son.

That's so awesome! I pray you get your healthy baby boy!
Dolly Lama likes this.

February 8th, 2013, 03:49 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Well there is a 50% chance of being right lol. It will be cool to see the outcome. I had a reading done when I was ttc #5 I was told we would have a major move and we would have a girl and no more kids. Well we still live in the same town and #5 was a boy and we are on #8. My mother also does readings. I don't really believe it.

February 8th, 2013, 06:07 AM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
That is pretty cool. I wish I had a psychic around, lol. I would love to have an idea in my head, lol.

Jamie age 36-Married to Widget age 33 for 13 years
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search