Tomorrow is the last day....

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree18Likes
  • 6 Post By Spyctre
  • 4 Post By Ame C
  • 2 Post By soul_donut
  • 1 Post By SierraWinter
  • 2 Post By MarchMom2007
  • 1 Post By 2Corinthians10:4
  • 1 Post By MarchMom2007
  • 1 Post By QL1516

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 7th, 2013, 09:29 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
...to conceive those October babies!

It's also my birthday. I told DH February 8th was the one day I wanted to TTC because I ♥ Halloween so much. Best day of the year. No pressure for gifts, just get with your friends and have fun in costume. Nothing but scary movies, hayrides, camp fires, and grave yard strolls. I will enjoy it this year with an itty bitty infant to dress up!

14 days from tomorrow we'll be moving down a slot! No longer the noobs in the 2013 Due Date Club list! So exciting! We'll only be 7 months out from meeting the first of our babies. I hope everyone has a happy and healthy 9 months, and we don't have to worry about any early arrivals.

Three on Earth and seven in Heaven. Hoping to get knocked up in 2016. Sometimes.

http://arwenart.com
February 7th, 2013, 09:50 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Kind of random, but I want funnel cake and sugary kettle popcorn after reading this post
February 7th, 2013, 09:51 PM
soul_donut's Avatar Melissa
7 months doesn't seem like that long of a time, now that you say it like that! AHHH. Time is simultaneously crawling and flying.

Girl, I love your enthusiasm for Halloween. I share it. Every year I get the house all gussied up and buy entirely too much candy and get dressed up but there are just one or two trick or treaters! It makes me bonkers. Finally I will have someone to watch all of my old 80s/90s Halloween cartoons with and dress up Woohoo!

PS: One of the few trick or treaters we had this year was an adorable princess and as she was leaving my house THE SPRINKLERS CAME ON. I was mortified and shrieked at my husband who forgot to temporarily turn them off for the night. It's funny now but at the time I was maaaddddd
Spyctre and QL1516 like this.
February 7th, 2013, 09:57 PM
SierraWinter's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would have to say, having a birthday on Halloween is super fun . My parents didn't always celebrate Halloween but there is always a party on your birthday! My moms birthday is the 4th of July so she kind of gets the same. Plus when you ask for your birthday off, that means you get to do fun stuff most of the day.
Spyctre likes this.
February 7th, 2013, 11:10 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by soul_donut View Post
7 months doesn't seem like that long of a time, now that you say it like that! AHHH. Time is simultaneously crawling and flying.

Girl, I love your enthusiasm for Halloween. I share it. Every year I get the house all gussied up and buy entirely too much candy and get dressed up but there are just one or two trick or treaters! It makes me bonkers. Finally I will have someone to watch all of my old 80s/90s Halloween cartoons with and dress up Woohoo!

PS: One of the few trick or treaters we had this year was an adorable princess and as she was leaving my house THE SPRINKLERS CAME ON. I was mortified and shrieked at my husband who forgot to temporarily turn them off for the night. It's funny now but at the time I was maaaddddd
It's weird to think that at 14 DPO we were already down a month. In 2 weeks, we'll both be down a second month, and the first 3-4 months are normally the hardest. February 22nd we'll be counting down to our "Golden Trimester."

I both worry and rejoice I'm not feeling nausea yet. I had a blighted ovum before, and that pregnancy I felt nearly nothing. this one I feel something, I just don't feel like my girls. I am so hoping this means boy!

Halloween is awesome. I get really excited for it every year. We go out for the free candy, try to go to a couple parties, go to a couple church functions, and I spend time thinking up my costumes. I was a pregnant Green Lantern a couple years ago, but I wasn't able to do much last year. I hope I can make it up.

Three on Earth and seven in Heaven. Hoping to get knocked up in 2016. Sometimes.

http://arwenart.com
February 8th, 2013, 02:31 AM
MarchMom2007's Avatar Sticky baby wanted!
I remember an awesome costume idea that I saw once for a mama and a newborn that I totally want to do this year. The mama was dressed in white with black yarn strung all over her and the baby was in a baby carrier that was decorated as a spider and worn on the mamas front so it looked like the "spider baby" was hanging out in the web. Totally adorable.
Spyctre and QL1516 like this.

Cautiously expecting a little one sometime in June, and always remembering my 5 little ones that left too soon.
February 8th, 2013, 04:27 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Speaking of Halloween costumes, we had previously decided to do theme costumes with a family that we are friends with. We had planned on doing The Wizard of Oz (our kids were going to be Dorothy, the cowardly lion, and the in man. My friends husband was going to be the scarecrow, my Dh the wizard, her the bad witch, and Glenda for me. I guess we have to figure out a new plan lol.
MarchMom2007 likes this.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

February 8th, 2013, 04:35 AM
MarchMom2007's Avatar Sticky baby wanted!
Meagan, clearly your little one will be a munchkin!
QL1516 likes this.

Cautiously expecting a little one sometime in June, and always remembering my 5 little ones that left too soon.
February 8th, 2013, 04:47 AM
Amber76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Amber76
I also LOVE Halloween! I am very excited to have an October baby!

Katerina 01/10/07 Gabriella 12/29/09 2012 2013
February 8th, 2013, 05:15 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Of we were gonna ttc again I had April 15 or around there as a date to start trying for a January baby. Lol

February 8th, 2013, 05:31 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh that's perfect MarchMom2007...if we were in a colder climate I would totally have the baby be Toto but it would burn up in Hawaii.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

February 8th, 2013, 05:36 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love Halloween too! Can't wait to have a fall baby this time!

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

February 8th, 2013, 06:26 AM
Leah
Quote:
Speaking of Halloween costumes, we had previously decided to do theme costumes with a family that we are friends with. We had planned on doing The Wizard of Oz (our kids were going to be Dorothy, the cowardly lion, and the in man. My friends husband was going to be the scarecrow, my Dh the wizard, her the bad witch, and Glenda for me. I guess we have to figure out a new plan lol.
I totally thought ToTo or a Munchkin too - or a flying monkey. The whole group would be amazing!
soul_donut likes this.

Last edited by QL1516; February 8th, 2013 at 06:28 AM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search