I guess I'm leaving...maybe?

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By iCathy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 8th, 2013, 01:58 PM
babygreenes.mommy
Hey ladies, first let me start off by saying, there's nothing wrong with the baby...that I know if anyway. I still have to go to the Dr for my 1st appointment...long story. Anyway...the more I think about it the more I'm certain that I'm having a September baby, and I don't know if I should really stay in the October DDC if I'm actually due in September. If you ladies are ok with it, I'd like to stay, but I don't know if it would be weird for anyone since I'd be about a month ahead of everyone else....

Honestly, I think this is kind of a silly post to make...at least as of right now but I've been going through a lot lately in general...a lot of problems at work, although I did get a new job today, but it's going to start out as part time until they can get me more hours. I guess the best thing right now is just to say don't be worried if I go MIA. Ughh, I'm getting off here. I feel like crap and I'm hungry.
February 8th, 2013, 02:09 PM
CountryMedic911's Avatar Kerana mama to be in 2013
When in sept are you do? And I think everyone would like it of you stayed here!

February 8th, 2013, 02:11 PM
soul_donut's Avatar Melissa
It's hard to tell where you'll fit in if you're close to Sept/Oct.. stay where you feel most comfortable, whether that's here where you have been acquainted with folks, or in September if you'd like to be on the same track as the others. Either way, wishing you all the best!
February 8th, 2013, 02:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
A number of us will have September babies...some in sept will go over and have an oct baby.
February 8th, 2013, 02:25 PM
SierraWinter's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You're more than welcome to stay, it wouldn't be weird at all! I'm sure a lot of us will end up with Sept babies that are early. I say you do whichever DDC you're most comfortable with, maybe both. I might get ticker envy but in the end we will all have our babies so close it wont matter
February 8th, 2013, 06:37 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Some of us will probably have September babies. I am pregnant less than a year after my second. My uterus is already huge, and I am almost willing to bet this kid will not make my favorite month. lol You should stay. My last DDC had babies born an entire month or more earlier than ours. Some babies will not come for weeks after. It's normal.
February 8th, 2013, 06:42 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I agree you should stay! Usually there are plenty of early October mama's in the September DDC and late September ladies in the October DDC, it's wherever you feel the most comfortable!

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

February 8th, 2013, 09:50 PM
iCathy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm in both! My last u/s dated the baby with an EDD of 30 Sep 13, so I'm right on the fence. The ladies are great in both groups!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my sweet siggy!!

Make a pregnancy ticker
February 9th, 2013, 05:12 AM
Spero's Avatar Nice to meet you, I'm Kat
Please stay!

Like others have said, I'm sure there will be several on this board that end up with Sept babies. Some of us haven't had our first U/S yet, so who knows what changes will be made to due dates once Doc has a look.

February 9th, 2013, 09:17 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
If you wanna stay, by all means stay. We may be the October DDC but reality is we will have September babies and November babies here.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search