Stuffy noses?

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MrsHoot

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 12th, 2013, 03:39 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Anyone else seem to have a stuffy nose since getting pregnant?

I had a cold for a few weeks but that is long since gone. Now I feel like I have a chronic stuffy nose. Not like so stuffed I can't breath but enough to be super annoying.

February 12th, 2013, 03:58 AM
soul_donut's Avatar Melissa
A little bit! I had a couple bloody noses at first and off and on have had stuffiness, but nothing bad enough to look into taking medicine. Hoping this dies down soon so I can smell the spring flowers
February 12th, 2013, 04:01 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yep! Mines been extra stuffy lately!

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

February 12th, 2013, 04:07 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes, but mines like that pregnant or not.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

February 12th, 2013, 08:11 AM
AshleeH's Avatar Veteran
definately!!! thought i was goin crazy and didnt know why i was having stuffiness all the time--- tis another one of those symptoms to add to all the other lovely ones we ladies seem to get being preggo!

Make a pregnancy ticker
February 12th, 2013, 08:16 AM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
This was my least fav symptom with DS. I hate breathing out of my mouth and my nose was stuffy my entire pregnancy. It is stuffy now, but I can still breathe through it so I'm not complaining too much yet lol

February 12th, 2013, 08:32 AM
Veteran
I have been completely stuffed up since a few days before I tested positive. Flushing my nose with a Neti pots helps, its disgusting but it helps!

February 12th, 2013, 09:18 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
It drives me nuts cuz I hate sleeping with my mouth open. I am praying this does not last all pregnancy.

February 12th, 2013, 11:35 AM
CardozaMaMa8784's Avatar Veteran
i been so stuffy that my asthma has kicked in bad to the point i cant go upstairs without having problems breathing

February 12th, 2013, 11:51 AM
Leah
Not crazy stuffy, but definitely very dry. I had assumed allergies, but it does seem constant. Guess that's one of the first symptoms I had, feeling like all the moisture was sucked out of my body.

"He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." ~ Forrest Gump
February 12th, 2013, 04:31 PM
MrsHoot's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
With Sawyer I had a stuffy nose from November until when I delivered until April. And some days it was MISERABLE. I would be trying to read a book to my class and struggling to read words because I couldn't talk and breathe at the same time. I currently have a cold and am praying that this is NOT my stuffy nose starting early!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH! My lips get all chapped and I also hate breathing out of my mouth! Nasal strips do jack for me, and even the neti pot didn't help. I went to extremes last time and the only thing that works for me is Afrin. It's a category B. But there were some days that I just had to take it to save my sanity and get some sleep.

Hope yours and mine both go away!
SerenitysMom likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search