...rant

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By soul_donut

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 12th, 2013, 12:31 PM
CardozaMaMa8784's Avatar Veteran
with Dh being stuck in the past and throwing my mistakes in my face im gonna have high blood pressure through out my pregnancy because he wont stop.

Im at the point where im tired of it. my stress level right now is high because he got mad at me for pushing his hand away from my butt last night....im sorry i dont want my butt messed with when im trying to solve a problem with the litter maid cat box. now he even more pissed because im watching my sisters 2 kids for an hour until she gets off work.

Yes he is pissed at me for pushing his hand aside and telling him stop, so now im reliving my dam past from 3 years ago. He also moody because he hasnt gotten laid in days....well if he would stop getting all mad at me for no reason maybe he would get laid. Maybe if he would respect the fact im not feeling well and love on me instead of grab at my extreamly painfully sore nipples id be fine.

I had to tell him over and over to leave my nipples alone because they are so sore that they hurt with any touch....he cares more about getn his dam stick messed with than my health. if i end up having a MC because of all this then im done with him.

He can try to find a woman to deal with him which during the 3 years we were split up i had like what 4 short term BFs and he had over 10 gfs and one he knocked up, he was dating 6 girls at once weeks before we got back together.....so tell me who matured, who grew the hell up?

I let the past go adn forgave him, but yet he is enjoying the fact of making my life hell....i swear if i do MC i wil never love him again for as long as i live.

Last edited by CardozaMaMa8784; February 12th, 2013 at 12:54 PM.
February 12th, 2013, 12:56 PM
MarchMom2007's Avatar Sticky baby wanted!
Oh sweetie, that sounds like a huge amount of stress. I am sorry you are having to deal with his immaturity while being in early pregnancy. It sounds like he needs to rearrange his priorities and realize that having a healthy child takes absolute first priority over everything else, and the only way to do that is to have a healthy mama.

Is there any way you can get away for a couple of days?

Cautiously expecting a little one sometime in June, and always remembering my 5 little ones that left too soon.
February 12th, 2013, 01:06 PM
Iluvmybabies*'s Avatar Proud Mama to 5 girls
Send a message via MSN to Iluvmybabies*
I'm sorry hun men can be very insensitive I hope he comes around and stats treating you better ((HUGS))
Karrara 9 1/2 01/11/05, Kaiah 8 07/1/06, Kayda 6 1/2 01/12/08
Katara 2 1/2 02/10/12, Korra 1 10/10/13

February 12th, 2013, 01:07 PM
soul_donut's Avatar Melissa
Sometimes guys just don't understand.. not everybody is horny all the time, especially pregnant! I think you should get away for a night and have some girl time with some friends and let things simmer down. Sorry you are going through that!
MarchMom2007 likes this.
February 12th, 2013, 01:09 PM
CardozaMaMa8784's Avatar Veteran
if i get away for a few days then he will start saying who did you go meet, who did you screw....im at the point i wish i could win the lottery and move far from this place and never let him know where i live.

he already told me if i dont wanna deal with it then i can leave. I think he is bipolar major and needs help but he wont. he is happy with being his miserable self and being so mean. I already said i would raise my son to be better than his father.

to respect women and never lay a hand on them regardless of what they do.

i dont have any friends =( family really cant help either and my parents fight enough to the point it stresses me out. i dreamed of a stress free pregnancy unlike my last 2. Guess it wont happen. Why do i have to be in a crappy town with crappy men. My dh is just like his dad a jerk and like my step dad a perverted ***.

i changed why cant he

February 12th, 2013, 01:21 PM
Leah
That sucks. I sometimes go through similar stuff with my SO. He brings up my ex and my friendship with him too much, or "jokes" about it in ways that annoy the crap out of me. I don't really hold a grudge, but if the "joking" goes on for a long time, I may wanna kick him in his forehead (kidding - he's like a foot taller, no way I'd reach). He's incredibly sweet most of the time, but yeah.

Sounds like your DH has some insecurities. And no woman wants to feel like they *have* to have sex, pregnant or not. Especially pregnant as I'm discovering.

Wish I had a magic wand to share.

"He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." ~ Forrest Gump

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search