What's up Wednesday

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 13th, 2013, 03:36 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What's up with you ladies today?

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

February 13th, 2013, 03:46 AM
~ ttc island baby #3 ~
I love my Wednesdays. These are always my day off! I'm going to walk the kids to school and walk back home and hang out on the couch all day, watching tv, napping and going online! I do have to prepare lunch and cook dinner, but other than that, today is my lazy day. Doesn't hurt that the cleaning lady is coming today!
February 13th, 2013, 03:54 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Not much is going on here today. I am about to get ready to go to school, try to get some homework done during my down times at school, then come home and get ready for tomorrow. Weekdays are kind of boring here lol.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

February 13th, 2013, 03:56 AM
Spero's Avatar Nice to meet you, I'm Kat
Just working and trying to get the house in order today. I'm glad the week is halfway through. A week and a half until my first appt and u/s, ahhhh!

February 13th, 2013, 04:13 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Not a lot going on here, cleaning, lazing while the kids are in school! Fill out Valentines with the kids later on.

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

February 13th, 2013, 05:09 AM
karmaissotrue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to karmaissotrue Send a message via Yahoo to karmaissotrue
My first day back to work, I had to take off yesterday because of this nasty cold I've been suffering from.

THANKS SO MUCH KILIKI FOR THE WONDERFUL SIGGY
February 13th, 2013, 05:20 AM
Leah
Work for me. We're having a staff meeting today which annoys me because I simply don't have time and it'll be my second meeting in two days. I've got too much work to do without losing an hour to random meetings. Grrrr.

I'll also be looking for something for SO for vday tomorrow. Neither of us got around to making a reservation anywhere, so I'm thinking we're staying in. I don't have the energy or patience to go wait in a crowded restaurant for an hour for a seat.

"He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." ~ Forrest Gump
February 13th, 2013, 05:33 AM
MarchMom2007's Avatar Sticky baby wanted!
Work for me today too. I only work for 4 or 5 hours, depending on how tired I am though, so not too bad. Then I am going to come home, get dinner going and work on some knitting for this bean! I found some super sweet orange and green yarn in my stash that I didn't realize I had and will be working on a pumpkin hat. Can't wait!!

Cautiously expecting a little one sometime in June, and always remembering my 5 little ones that left too soon.
February 13th, 2013, 08:09 AM
CountryMedic911's Avatar Kerana mama to be in 2013
Driving to NC to spend valentines day with my man

Thank you Jaidynsmum for the awesome siggy!
February 13th, 2013, 09:38 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
had to get to the store to get something for miss sophie to drink, go to my sons play at school, clean the house a bit, soon it will be time to do school pick up, seems like it will get even busier after school, 2nd play, basketball game, and an appointment.

February 13th, 2013, 10:02 AM
OrangeHope's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not too much going on, DH made breakfast today and washed the dishes, then I folded the laundry that's been sitting a couple days cause I haven't felt well enough to put it away. I plan on cleaning a little more, then make anti-nausea pops and hopefully craft a bit.

February 13th, 2013, 10:07 AM
fancypants27's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Packing for our trip to Florida.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search