Question about m/c and hcg/hpt

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 13th, 2013, 07:04 AM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies. I've gotta admit, I'm going a whole lot of bonkers over here. This will be my 4th child. I'm a c-section mom (so maybe scar tissue tearing? It's been almost 3 years since my last pregnancy...Does that happen??). Thank God, up above, to my knowledge, I've never had a miscarriage. I've been spotting for the last 3 out of 4 days(Only 1 pregnancy I bled during my first trimester, my last, but he was a-okay and it was only one day with a small gush. Went to the ER, saw his heartbeat and we were all good.) but we've been dtd those three days too. I called my doctor, she said to go to the ER to get checked out just to be procautious because during those days I was also expieriancing cramping but hey, it might just be my ligaments and uterus expanding, you know? It hasn't been as bad as I read it should be. I haven't filled a pad AT ALL, the blood was pink/brown/black, and the pain isn't crippling. I also read your hcg drops rapidly. I don't want to go to the ER because if I am miscarrying, I'd rathier do it natrually and in the comfort of my own home rathier than being poked and prodded not to mention, the doctors can't stop it anyway. I did take another hpt and the line hasn't faded.

Any input you ladies can give me would be really appreciated. Like I said, I'm kind of driving myself crazier over here. Thank you in advance....
PS! I'm about 5 weeks today.

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
February 13th, 2013, 07:23 AM
BostonmamaSue12's Avatar Veteran
I had bleeding early on too and sounds like waht I had. THey determined it was old implantation bleeding that came out late and was fine. Unless you have bad cramping, I think you ae ok.

Expecting #3 on September 30th! ITS A BOY!!

February 13th, 2013, 07:39 AM
Thank you, Sue! You don't know how much that helps

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
February 13th, 2013, 07:42 AM
Dolly Lama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't experienced any bleeding, but did have a good amount of pain - not terrible, but uncomfortable. Since I've had 2 c-sections and make a lot of scar tissue anyway, my doctor said that it's to be expected since scar tissue doesn't stretch the way that normal tissue does.

With my chemical (the only loss so far), it was really early, about 4 weeks and 1 day, and that involved really bad cramping and tons of clotty bleeding (like needing Motrin for pain, plus tampon and pad together)...it was bad enough that there would have been no mistaking that for anything else.

Light bleeding/spotting can be caused by so many things - according to my doctor, it's nothing to worry about unless it's accompanied by a good amount of pain.
February 13th, 2013, 07:43 AM
Iluvmybabies*'s Avatar Proud Mama to 5 girls
Send a message via MSN to Iluvmybabies*
FX its nothing and that bean is a sticky one!!
I bled bad with my second and she is now 5
5 time HG survivor , AP Mama to 5 GIRLS
Karrara 9 1/2 01/11/05, Kaiah 8 07/1/06, Kayda 6 1/2 01/12/08
Katara 2 1/2 02/10/12, Korra 9mo 10/10/13

February 13th, 2013, 08:08 AM
You ladies really know how to help put my mind at ease. Thank you so much!

2013 Mommy
February 13th, 2013, 09:26 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
I have had cramping and such, and had spotting.light bleeding before I actually tested.

That being said, the light or dark of a test is no indicator of anything for sure. There are so many variables.

Good luck.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search