Just went vegetarian over night!!

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Wanta.number2

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 13th, 2013, 04:37 PM
Wanta.number2's Avatar Hi, I'm Tiffani!
I had a horrible wave of nausea last night.... really bad, and my eat habits were slowly changing until today when I had to go to the grocery store. OMG. The SMELLS.UGHHH. But besides that, the look of red meat, junk food, fried food, soda, candy, ANYTHING unhealthy makes me sick to my stomach. I did buy some chicken breast but it was difficult. I absolutely crave fruits and vegetables and water. This is coming from someone who used to have an addiction to soda and caffeine in general, ate pretty much what I felt like, and smoked and drank on occasion. The thought of any of it makes me want to hurl. Its like nature's way of telling me I'm pregnant and need to cleanse myself for me and this baby.
I didn't do this with DS, I ate whatever I wanted, only a few odd food aversions.

Has anyone changed this drastically?
QL1516 likes this.
February 13th, 2013, 04:40 PM
MarchMom2007's Avatar Sticky baby wanted!
Too funny! I had a wicked sweet tooth until about a week ago and suddenly it is not only gone, my stomach sort of turns when I eat anything sweet. I have been craving fish, meat and sour fruits. Raw veggies are pretty tasty right now too. It is so funny how our little ones know what they need and let us know loud and clear.

Cautiously expecting a little one sometime in June, and always remembering my 5 little ones that left too soon.
February 13th, 2013, 06:06 PM
Leah
Yup. I used to be eating drive though half a dozen times a week, fried foods, etc. Now I'm loving raw vegetables. I'm sure they miss me at Taco Bell. I used to be BFs with cheesy fiesta potatoes and now I'm just like bleh.

"He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." ~ Forrest Gump
February 14th, 2013, 06:38 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
I am slowly finding things I normal want to eat I don't even wanna think about. Last night blueberry pancakes sounded REALLY yummy, yah not so much now.

February 14th, 2013, 06:42 AM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Definitely am with you there! I used to drink half a gallon of iced tea a day, now more than a sip makes me sick. I can stomach mac and cheese which I avoided before. My tastes and food likes/aversions definitely has flipped on it's head.

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
February 14th, 2013, 06:43 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's hit and miss here. I have had a love affair with spaghettios since I was a kid and me and Teddy were on not so good terms the other day when I took a bite and they tasted horrible. I was so disappointed I almost cried!

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search