We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. We're going out to dinner. I'm excited b/c I've been craving red meat and lots of it, so a nice big steak will be just the perfect thing for today!
2. No, I am having an aversion to chocolate right now.
3. I was thinking about wearing red today, but the red shirt I really like would probably not fit right now.
1. We never go out for Valentine's Day...just stay at home and cook dinner.
2. I do not necessarily 'crave' chocolate, but I love it so I eat it every day
3. Normally I wouldn't care about wearing valentine's colors today, but I am teaching today so it would be nice to not be a scrooge, lol
1. Do you plans romantic dinner, at home or going out, for valentines day? I'm not sure yet. I'd told SO that as long as there were salad and pasta options, I was good. Though Mexican is good too.
2. Are you craving chocolate? Not really, not straight chocolate. Dunkin Donuts may be seeing me later though. The Boston Cream donut has been on my mind....
3. Do you find yourself wearing valentines day colors today? Pinks, reds, purples? Not on purpose, but I've got purple on, mainly because it's a loose fitting sweater and it's Florida-style cold today.
"He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." ~ Forrest Gump
Last edited by QL1516; February 14th, 2013 at 07:19 AM.