I'm scared.... Don't feel pregnant at all

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 18th, 2013, 07:05 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Again I feel like cuz of my initial reaction to this pregnancy was negative its doomed.

This morning I work up just not feeling pregnant. I usually feel some yuckiness or something. Aside from a headache which is nothing new I feel fine??

I'm so afraid to go on Wednesday and be told sorry the sac is empty there is no baby.

February 18th, 2013, 07:50 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
I'm scared of that, too. It had happened before. I had next to no symptoms, and the little ones I had just abruptly vanished at 7 weeks. When they checked my uterus size at the first appointment, it measured 3 weeks behind.

I'm not believing there is anything in there until I see it.

You're still pretty early, and my symptoms were still coming and going at 6+ weeks. How strong were the symptoms you have had so far? Most of the women I've talked to that have had a missed miscarriage seem to report no symptoms at all or just a slight one.

Three on Earth and seven in Heaven.

http://arwenart.com
February 18th, 2013, 07:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Most of the time I don't feel pregnant. I told DH the other night I'm worried about the u/s on Wednesday. While we all hate the awful morning sickness, it's almost a nice thing to ease our worries. With DS1 I was never sick at all, just tired, but then I was so naive about everything I didn't think much of it!

February 18th, 2013, 08:06 AM
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
I have been super tired and I have that queasy feeling on and off usually evening is usually the worst. Sore boobs.... I dunno it all comes and goes
Spyctre likes this.

February 18th, 2013, 08:10 AM
soul_donut's Avatar Melissa
I had these thoughts but I think that now unless I'm having actual MC symptoms that it's not helping anything to worry about it.

You can't jinx your embryo by having second thoughts about having a baby - there are a lot of "oops" babies out there, people conceived at less than desirable times. As much as you feel like you can, you can't! You can't help your feelings.
February 18th, 2013, 08:10 AM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'll be praying for you and your baby. Please keep us posted!

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
February 18th, 2013, 08:31 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've never had morning sickness with any of my pregnancies. I don't have many symptoms at all, I feel good!

Praying for you!

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

February 18th, 2013, 09:42 AM
The Purple Butterfly's Avatar Stacey
I'm not having much of anything either, but I usually don't until about 6w. SO, I'm enjoying the lull.
Oliver (5) VBA2C, 7lbs 3oz, 19.5"
Grayson (10/16/13)2VBA2C, 9lbs 12oz, 22"
born sleeping at 39w pg; Protein C def, FVL, PAI-1 , & MTHFR
Lavender Kate (5/20/14) 2.5oz, 6" Lost at 16w

EDD May 12th with identical twins!!!

February 18th, 2013, 09:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
You do have symptoms on and off right? My symptoms come and go and sometimes I even have a whole day of no nausea, the minute I think about that or say that out loud its back though. Its normal for symptoms to fluctuate. Enjoy the good days. And do not beat yourself about your negative thoughts early on. You've more than made up for it by wanting him/her now and worrying so much.

February 18th, 2013, 10:03 AM
Leah
I'm not feeling much in the way of symptoms either. I'm just trying to enjoy the lack of them while it lasts.

"He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." ~ Forrest Gump
February 18th, 2013, 10:03 AM
jennyrae03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Everything will be okay! There are lots of us that are having few symptoms - today I feel WONDERFUL! But the giant blue veins in my chest are telling me I'm making a baby Who knows, tomorrow you might be the complete opposite! Like Melissa said, unless I have actual miscarriage symptoms (cramping, spotting) I'm trying really hard not to worry about it and just go with the flow. Hang in there!
February 18th, 2013, 10:10 AM
Julie
I am feeling the same way. Sometimes my bbs are sore, but sometimes not, and even when they are it's not that bad, and I only have nausea sometimes and mostly at night like you. I sit there and worry and think, "am I nauseous, do my boobs really hurt, why don't they hurt more??" And then I realize that regardless of any of it, I can't DO anything about it, so I start relaxing again. It's an endless cycle. I am hoping and praying for you, just try to stay positive and visualize seeing your baby's heartbeat at the u/s.
jennyrae03 likes this.

February 18th, 2013, 10:18 AM
Lemon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I bet everything is ok. I hope you get great news on Wednesday.
February 18th, 2013, 10:19 AM
MrsHoot's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Add me to the not feel pregnant club! I'm not even bloated anymore- bbs not sore, no nausea, no nothing. I'm not worrying too much either, if I was cramping and spotting, then I'd be worried. But for now, I guess he or she is just content and settling in.
jennyrae03 likes this.

February 18th, 2013, 10:37 AM
~ ttc island baby #3 ~
Yup, I still don't feel pregnant either. As much as I worried the first week, I have just convinced myself that unless I am spotting or cramping, I am not going to let it bother me.

I guess being so sick with my first two makes this pregnancy very interesting, to say the least! I'm just trying to enjoy it!
February 18th, 2013, 11:33 AM
Thanks ladies... I have been looking up so much stuff.... but of course that just makes me worry more. Hopefully wednesday will be here soon and I will have happy news.

February 18th, 2013, 11:36 AM
~ ttc island baby #3 ~
If it makes you feel better, I still have over two weeks to wait until my next appointment and then I will only get to hear the heartbeat, if I'm lucky!

Sending you positive thoughts for your appointment
February 18th, 2013, 11:42 AM
Veteran
I hope you're feeling better. I've had a nagging worry as well (even though I'm really early). I had 3 miscarriages - in all of them, I had pregnancy symptoms almost immediately or the day before I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks (morning sickness, sensitive smell, etc). This time, other than a little cramping, random boob sensations, and being tired, I have nothing.

I try to reassure myself because I know several women who have had virtually no pregnancy symptoms and have had perfectly healthy pregnancies.
February 18th, 2013, 12:10 PM
SierraWinter's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Try not to beat yourself up over your initial thoughts. You're still pretty early on the pregnancy and you are having some symptoms. Hopefully this will just be a easy pregnancy
February 18th, 2013, 12:16 PM
slmehaffey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Pregnancy symptoms coming and going is really normal. Yesterday I felt INCREDIBLE this morning I woke up feeling like crap, and it hasn't gotten much better yet. Yesterday did have me worried a bit, but still like everyone else said you can't control it so you might as well try not to worry and give that little baby the best start you can.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search