feeling down. Sensitive material!

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 18th, 2013, 03:19 PM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
Hey everyone...so I've been posting way less because frankly I'm getting depressed and I kind of need some support. I'm just so scared for this pregnancy. I'm throwing up but I still worry something is going to happen and I feel like I'm mentally preparing myself already for the worst. I,have a super vivid imagination so it doesn't help and ny mother had a molar once as her first and my u/s didn't have anything just a sac when I went in a while ago so I'm just feeling so down sorry to be mopey.
February 18th, 2013, 03:29 PM
soul_donut's Avatar Melissa
Sometimes just getting it out in writing or in words can help or begin to move you in the right direction. There are a lot of things good and bad that can happen, and I think that being on a board like this can be a double-edged sword.. it's great for reassurance but it can also bring ideas and fears to the forefront. I hope that you start to feel better as time goes on and you get more reassurance from the doctors. I think you should look into some counseling though, to speak with someone in person to try and get in front of your feelings. Good luck to you! I felt depressed last year and speaking to a therapist really helped me sort out my feelings and move me in the right direction.
February 18th, 2013, 04:12 PM
Minnerva's Avatar Veteran
I have no good advice, I'm sorry. :-( But I know how you feel. Worrying is the worst part of pregnancy.

With my pregnancy with my DD, I was giving myself hives from worrying so much. It was awful. I don't know how I stopped worrying.. I just did one day. Like... there isn't much about this process I can control, so what's the point in worrying? Eat healthy, do the right stuff... everything else is up to God/fate/chance/luck/chaos. So live your life, acknowledge the worries and fears, but don't dwell on them. Like soul_donut said, maybe writing it down will help you list out your fears.

When is your next u/s scheduled?
February 18th, 2013, 04:14 PM
Iluvmybabies*'s Avatar Mama to 5 girls and 1 boy
Send a message via MSN to Iluvmybabies*
I wanted to give you big hugs just breath and think happy thoughts(I know easier said then done)I am sure it will all be great!!!!
Karrara 10 1\2 01/11/05, Kaiah 9 07/01/06, Kayda 7 1\2 01/12/08
Katara 3 1\2 02/10/12, Korra 1 1\2 10/10/13, Kannon 5mo 02/21/15

February 18th, 2013, 04:20 PM
Lemon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The first trimester is so nerve wracking. I hope you are able to relax a little and enjoy your pregnancy.
February 18th, 2013, 04:39 PM
Most of the time I feel good...but I just hate waiting for it and the overactive imagination doesn't help again my next us is on march 12
February 18th, 2013, 04:42 PM
Julie
I can understand how you feel, and it's perfectly normal. We are here to lean on and if you do continue to feel this way or feel worse, I would consider talking to a professional, as Melissa suggested. I really hope you can start feeling more positive.

February 18th, 2013, 05:05 PM
I honestly think my hormones are just really out of whack today
February 18th, 2013, 05:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Life is hard and it is scary. Growing a life is even harder and scarier. Hugs.

February 18th, 2013, 05:11 PM
Amber76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Amber76
I also only saw a sac on my last ultrasound and I am VERY nervous for my next one. The first trimester is rough.

Katerina 01/10/07 Gabriella 12/29/09 2012 2013
February 18th, 2013, 05:14 PM
~ ttc island baby #3 ~
I'm sorry you are having a tough time I was very worried about my pregnancy for about a week due to a lack of symptoms. I still don't have very many symptoms, but I was literally driving myself crazy worrying and one day I just told myself, there's nothing I can control about this situation and what is meant to be will be, so I've stopped the worrying. I feel much happier about it now!

If you can't control the way you feel, you may want to talk to someone about it. Sending you lots of positive thoughts!!!

~Always missing our angel baby 16/3/2013~
February 18th, 2013, 05:15 PM
Thanks ladies yall make me feel so great honestly. I think as I sit here its just my hormones. I just need to watch a good sad movie and cry it out
February 18th, 2013, 05:23 PM
Platinum Supermommy
It could be the sickness! I'm feeling depressed and my husband reminded me that I always go through this. As soon as the morning sickness is over I'm fine again.
February 18th, 2013, 05:33 PM
That's another idea I have been puking a lot more
February 21st, 2013, 08:17 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
(((HUGS)))) how many weeks were you at your scan??

I think lots of us have worries, and we are all here to listen to each others ups and downs.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search