Hi I guess this will be my due date club? I am due Oct 11, 2013 with TWINS

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ~Momma*2011~

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 19th, 2013, 11:25 PM
Regular
Hi my name is Victoria and I just recently found out I was pregnant and then two days later found out there were three sacs but after a good check the third sac is empty. But I am having twins. I am already a mommy to a three year old named Grace . My boyfriend lives in Negril, Jamaica (yes I know he is lucky). I go visit him at least once a month. Well the time before last on a quick I need you trip the condom broke and silly boy didnt stop and we did not use birth control after that. so I recently went back to see him for 6 days and I was eating everything in sight and he kept giggling and I was out cold by 9 pm while in Jamaica he found this all very funny and the last day I was SICK to my tummy bad enough we had gone to the beach and I said "Marley, we need to go home I am sick." He giggled and took me back to the house and I slept most of the last day away . Then the morning I left I could not stop throwing up and he kept coming in and saying are you going to be able to fly . And he had the biggest grin on his face. Well when I got home I was still sick for two days I thought I caught the flu and he said " YOUR PREGNANT" I said noway its to soon and he fessed up about the broken condom. I wanted to shoot him. He found it all very funny and cute and kept telling me to take a test and I kept saying NO , until I finally gave in and sure enough it read out PREGNANT!!! I must have only been a few weeks at the time but it showed up on the digital one We have been dating over a year . I met him at a diving spot there and he is the most wonderful man alive. These will be his first and he is over the moon HAPPY!!! I am still shocked!!! Have had severe morning sickness and already been to the ER for fluids. I am 37 and he is 28. I live in Georgia. Glad to Join the due date club, oh and we have nicknamed them the small fries. Anyone else having morning sickness like this? And wow am I emotional poor guy he is all the way there and doesnt know what to do when I call him crying I am ugly and I cant stop crying. He hates to hear me cry so he says come on baby stop the crying now. And did I mention he is drop dead GORGEOUS we are going to have some pretty babies. Look forward to getting to know y'all on this journey
Victoria and Marley Georgia, Jamaica
February 19th, 2013, 11:42 PM
Veteran
Congratulations and welcome!!! I am a twin, and my mumma tells me that the symptoms can be twice that of a single pregnancy, coz twice as many hormones! Good luck!!!!
February 20th, 2013, 12:22 AM
Regular
yes thats what everyone keeps telling me. Doc put me n zofran and said to munch on saltines. I just wish I could stop crying. I am going to see him in March and I will be a crying mess....lol TY for the welcome and info
February 20th, 2013, 12:59 AM
MarchMom2007's Avatar Sticky baby wanted!
Welcome and congrats!

Cautiously expecting a little one sometime in June, and always remembering my 5 little ones that left too soon.
February 20th, 2013, 03:07 AM
Lemon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome and congrats! How exciting!
February 20th, 2013, 03:16 AM
Julie
Congratulations, so exciting! Hope you start feeling better soon.

February 20th, 2013, 03:32 AM
Spero's Avatar Nice to meet you, I'm Kat
Congrats and welcome! So excited for you and the twins

February 20th, 2013, 03:40 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome and congrats!

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

February 20th, 2013, 04:12 AM
~ ttc island baby #3 ~
Twins! Wow, congratulations!!! I hope your MS/bad feelings doesn't last too long!!! Welcome to JM s well
February 20th, 2013, 04:17 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats and Welcome!

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

February 20th, 2013, 06:19 AM
soul_donut's Avatar Melissa
Welcome and congrats.. x2!! I hope you can figure out a good location for everybody together because you'll need an extra hand I think it should be Negril - my DH and I got married there and I love it!!!
February 20th, 2013, 06:42 AM
Thunderlily's Avatar Living my dream
Congratulations - what fun! Would love to see your ultrasound picture! I love twin stories :-)
February 20th, 2013, 06:47 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Wow congrats and welcome

February 20th, 2013, 07:29 AM
Loni's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats and welcome!!
February 20th, 2013, 07:41 AM
Iluvmybabies*'s Avatar Proud Mama to 5 girls
Send a message via MSN to Iluvmybabies*
Congrats and welcome!!!!!
Karrara 9 1/2 01/11/05, Kaiah 8 07/1/06, Kayda 6 1/2 01/12/08
Katara 2 1/2 02/10/12, Korra 11mo 10/10/13

February 20th, 2013, 08:18 AM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
Would love to see a ultrasound picture (love seeing babies)!! Congrats x2 and Welcome!!!

February 20th, 2013, 10:00 AM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
How exciting. That is a wonderful story. He sounds like an amazing person. congrats to you both on your twins

Jamie age 36-Married to Widget age 33 for 13 years
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
February 20th, 2013, 01:16 PM
ok, so has anyone here had a twins pregnancy AND a single pregnancy? I have had morning sickness since a week after conception- I mean crazy morning sickness. I have been pregnant a total of 10 times(had 6 miscarriages) and have four little ones. I was never this sick with any of them. Oh, and my blood sugar has gone crazy, anything i eat throws it completely out of whack. I cut out all sweet tea, candy, unnecessary sweets. Between the m/s and the blood sugar it is amazing that I cna eat at all. I am always starving too(but sometimes just too sick to eat) my pants got snug QUICK too. just wondering if any of this sounds familiar to any twin mamas? I probably won't be able to get a u/s for at least another week or two if not until I am 20 weeks( I am 6.5 weeks now) so I am just trying to figure out what is going on. I am absolutely NOT craving any sweets at all either only salty stuff(not overly salty) and veggies. I am having trouble eating beef, chicken, and pork just isn't gonna happen while I feel so sick.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search