wow, the morning sickness has hit me like a mack truck!!

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 20th, 2013, 02:55 PM
I don't know what to think about this pregnancy, I started feeling off about a week after conception- m/s, dizzy spells, shortness of breath, peeing more often, and weird but I was salivating like i had just eaten a whole big bag of sour patch kids- constantly. I still am. I would feel like complete and utter crap one day(i'd be useless all day) then the next I would feel better; not great mind you , but just better than the day before. then the next week I didn't really have the nausea, just the very watery mouth and the shortness of breath with the weak and sometimes not so weak crampiness. I was also going to the bathroom a lot more-not to pee though(sorry for tmi) I thought it was just because I had started juicing carrot and some of the light foam/pulp was cleansing my system. NOPE. around this point I start to wonder if I might be pregnant, but remind myself that it would be impossible for me to get pregnant right now( everything was kinda out of whack with my bod for the last couple of years) and not to pay too much attention to it because i will just mind trick myself into feeling pregnant and be sad when I do get my AF. Not to mention the m/s had gone away right? Wrong. the 3rd week it came back one day on, one day off again. at this point I am thinking that if I miss my AF I will take a pt just to be sure I'm not late. Well I think my lmp was jan 6 or 7th so feb 5th rolls around and I feel so crappy that I can't wait another two days to take a test. So I go get one and at first(the first ten seconds maybe) nothing shows, and breathe a HUGE breath of relief( I was gonna go buy that bottle of sangria that I had had my eye on this last month but hadn't bought on the off chance I might be pregnant( I live my in-laws right now so alcohol was the only thing keeping me from strangling my MIL)), but then what is that?!! I look at it again when I pick it up to throw it away and see a line showing up! WHAT!! well that is the point where I had to mentally slap myself and say self you do NOT want to pass out in a Walmart bathroom stall and have someone call the ambulance on you.

Well the first two weeks I was kinda crampy and had mildish to bad m/s then the cramping went away and the nausea was easing off when BAM! Week 6 is here baby and all of a sudden I feel like the mack truck of m/s hit me. This is ridiculous, I have NEVER been this sick with any of my pregnancies. I would rather go through labor every day of m pregnancy than go through three months (or more{horrified that this could happen}) of m/s. And my blood sugar has gone as crazy as a teen left at home alone for the weekend(PARTY!!) I don't feel better until the evening then when I eat dinner it is a struggle to keep it down. Any takes on what could be going on? I have had twins before but I miscarried at 6 weeks and I don't remember feeling like this. I am going to look on the bright side(even if it is blindingly and obnoxiously bright)that if I am this sick, then my hormone levels must be friggin' EXCELLENT! Though I will be happy to hit 12 weeks and hopefully be able to say sayonara sucker to the m/s!

well that is all for my complainafest

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search