Don't feel very pregnant

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 20th, 2013, 03:02 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know other's have posted about this, but I just needed to express my worries a little. Over the last few weeks I haven't had a ton of symptoms, but the ones I have had have been kind of extreme. My boobs have been extremely sore, I have been extremely nauseas, and extremely tired.

Today I have only been a little nauseas (never even needed my ginger candy) and my boobs are barely sore at all. I am still tired, but not nearly as bad as it has been. My daughter is almost 5 and I honestly didn't have many symptoms with her, but I find myself worried that my symptoms seemingly turning themselves off today is a bad sign.

I haven't had any spotting, or unexpected cramping, but I am still worried. Can someone please tell me if this has happened to them and things were okay? I just needed to get it all out.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

February 20th, 2013, 03:08 PM
Minnerva's Avatar Veteran
At eight weeks, I had some spotting, and then the next day my symptoms disappeared. No morning sickness, no sore boobs, no fatigue.

I freaked out, called my doctor, went in for an ultrasound (again, since I had one at 6 weeks, too, for a round of bleeding) and there on the screen was a beating heart.

And then two days later, all my symptoms came back and I was angry I spent my two puke-free days worrying. :-)

February 20th, 2013, 03:09 PM
WorkerBeeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have felt like poop the past ten days. But yesterday, I felt only a little bad. It freaked me out. Today, I feel like puking...bad. Some days it just subsides a little. Lucky you that is seems you have fairly easy pregnancies

Mindy & Josh
Mama to 3 beautiful girls!
DD - Maya (11), DD - Sophia (7)
, & DD - Jane (0)

11/04 09/12 12/12
February 20th, 2013, 03:50 PM
Julie
I have had the same experience, and it just normally comes and goes, it doesn't mean anything is wrong, stay positive!

February 20th, 2013, 04:36 PM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
With my oldest, symptoms didn't show up for 2 months. Second DD symptoms came and went and with my little handsome man symptoms come and went too. I even had a gush of blood on a day where I didn't feel pregnant anymore, rushed to the ER and it didn't take long at all for them to find his beautiful beating heart. Symptoms come and go with this little baby too. My ob told me unless I'm filling a pad an hour or cramping, I'm a-okay. FX you're just having a very easy pregnancy.

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
February 20th, 2013, 04:56 PM
Thanks ladies! I just needed to 'hear' that it's normal. I am probably going to pay for it tomorrow by throwing up everywhere lol.

February 20th, 2013, 04:57 PM
*Lana*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
With my DD, I had virtually no symptoms the whole pregnancy. I was tired in the first Tri, but nothing a 20 minute nap didn't cure. It felt like AF was coming any moment during the first week or two. No nausea. No morning sickness. No headaches. Nothing. Heck, I didn't even feel contractions when I was in active labor and didn't have any cramping after delivery.
February 20th, 2013, 05:02 PM
Lana I never felt the contractions with my daugther either. I felt a tightening feeling but never any pain. I am hoping I get lucky like that again this time lol.

February 20th, 2013, 05:18 PM
~ ttc island baby #3 ~
I have not felt pregnant at all since I found out almost 3 weeks ago. I've gone from worrying to now literally feeling like I'm making myself crazy. It's just that my other pregnancies were so different. I'm emotionally drained thinking and analyzing every little thing my body is experiencing. Truthfully, I just wish I could enjoy feeling so good!
February 21st, 2013, 08:55 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
I felt like that too... and I have moments, like this morning I woke up and felt so not pregnant.... but then it will hit me again.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search