Thoughtful Thursday

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By drewbears

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 21st, 2013, 04:08 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
What's on your mind today? Do you need to brag? Or maybe even vent?

February 21st, 2013, 04:41 AM
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
My thoughts for today..... I am amazed at how real dreams seem lately!

Yesterday I had to ask my hubby if we were somewhere the other day eating mangos?? Cuz I apparently had a dream about it but I could swear it was real!!
soul_donut likes this.

February 21st, 2013, 06:03 AM
soul_donut's Avatar Melissa
I am thankful to be seeing my friends this weekend - they live about 4.5 hrs from here but we try and see them as often as we can. I'm very excited to share the good news while we are there.
February 21st, 2013, 06:18 AM
MarchMom2007's Avatar Sticky baby wanted!
I am stressing about maternity clothing. I can't afford to buy new and none of the thrift stores seem to have anything. I have been scouring them and am coming up empty handed. My jeans are getting way too snug and I only have one pair of regular elastic waist pants and two pairs of yoga pants that have holes in the backside. I am very quickly running out of clothing. Eeeek!

Oh, but I did find some super cute organic baby pants yesterday for $1.99! Yay!

Cautiously expecting a little one sometime in June, and always remembering my 5 little ones that left too soon.
February 21st, 2013, 06:35 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so nervous. We were supposed to film me teaching yesterday and send it to my site supervisor for evaluation, well in the middle of filming we decided that today's lesson would look better on tape so we decided to wait until today. I hate being filmed and having strangers evaluate me. That's life I guess though...

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

February 21st, 2013, 07:28 AM
Lemon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ready to not be sick and ready for DH to come back from his business trip. Looking forward to being healthy this weekend!!
February 21st, 2013, 07:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm a ball full of stress and worry today, which I know is bad. Trying to relax and be positive!

-U/S yesterday is of course on my mind. Praying for the best but preparing for the worst.
-The Military Spouse of the Year will have the next round of results released today, it'll be narrowed down to the top 3 from each branch--so I'm anxious to see if I made this cut or not!

February 21st, 2013, 08:46 AM
jennyrae03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I woke up this morning feeling pretty bummed out and kind of numb. My ultrasound yesterday has me on edge - even though I saw the starts of a baby, I'm really worried that something has gone wrong/will go wrong. I just want to know that everything is going to be okay and that I really am growing a strong little baby inside of me.

Sorry to be a big ole Debby Downer today
February 21st, 2013, 08:51 AM
Platinum Supermommy
As usuall I am going to be complaining /whining about nausea. Thew up my dinner last night & struggling with nausea /heartburn/ hunger since this morning. I am ready for some semblace of a normal life!!

February 21st, 2013, 08:59 AM
soul_donut's Avatar Melissa
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarchMom2007 View Post
I am stressing about maternity clothing. I can't afford to buy new and none of the thrift stores seem to have anything. I have been scouring them and am coming up empty handed. My jeans are getting way too snug and I only have one pair of regular elastic waist pants and two pairs of yoga pants that have holes in the backside. I am very quickly running out of clothing. Eeeek!

Have you tried ebay? If you know your sizes pretty well, you can get some great deals on there. I buy some clothes on there on occasion.. mostly from Jcrew and other stores that are overpriced (in my opinion). Very lightly worn clothes at a fraction of the price, can't beat it
February 21st, 2013, 09:24 AM
anothermother's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm also starting to get really on edge for any and all appointments and I don't even have any set up yet. A part of me just wants it over with and the other part I just want to wait as long as possible. I'm scared to death of having a missed miscarriage. ugh, I just want a healthy baby.

February 21st, 2013, 09:33 AM
~*Nicole*~'s Avatar Nicole
All I can think about is SLEEP. I can't seem to get enough lately. I babysit two little girls today too so i will have between 4 and 6 kids throughout the day! Early bedtime for me tonight

siggy made by Meredithh90!!!

February 21st, 2013, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarchMom2007 View Post

I have no maternity stuff!

I was thinking of trying to get by with my tee shirts as long as I can and just keep my jeans and capris and get those tight tanks... cut the straps off and wear them as the bella/belly bands and where my jeans and stuff unzipped.

I did this before and it worked well... cheap.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search