Two for Tuesday - Baby Related

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 26th, 2013, 12:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
No date, I don't want to be disappointed. And no outfit. Just a onesie.

February 26th, 2013, 01:14 PM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
1. Do you have a date in mind or on your heart when this little one will come? Nope, with #5 I knew he was going to be born on Dec 9th though for some reason??

2. Are you already thinking about baby's coming home outfit? Nope... will have to be gender neutral

February 26th, 2013, 01:42 PM
Effervescence's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. Do you have a date in mind or on your heart when this little one will come? Nah, baby comes when baby comes. I don't even know my due date at this point, but I'm guessing it will be a week or two passed that. My babies seem to take a little extra time. No saying for this one though, could be different than his/her siblings!
2. Are you already thinking about baby's coming home outfit? Nope!

Click the blinkies!

Thank You, Pattyandthemoos, for my beautiful siggy!
February 26th, 2013, 01:43 PM
Lotsakids's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Maybe around the 28th?

Most of mine have come around 39 1/2 weeks, although I have had one come 10 days late.

Mama to -
DD16, DD15, DD13, DS11, DS5, DD3

Evelyn Isobel is here! Born - 2nd November 2013
February 26th, 2013, 01:50 PM
Amber76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Amber76
I would really like a VBA2C but if I have a repeat C section it will be around 7th or
8th if baby keeps measuring small.
I haven't let myself think too much about details like a coming home outfit. I think I will be able to start relaxing after my next appointment in 2 weeks.

Katerina 01/10/07 Gabriella 12/29/09 2012 2013
February 26th, 2013, 02:01 PM
anothermother's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 Butterflies View Post
Just a warning, my 1st came at 37w, but my 2nd came at 35w5d. Just be ready early!

I also have at least 2 friends that had babies 3 weeks early, but went 2 weeks late with their 2nd. So it could still go either way babies do some funny things sometimes!

1. my first came on her DD, my 2nd came 3 days early. I'm guessing the earliest this one will come is a week early, so like the 12th. I'm guessing the latest will be 3 days post DD.

It would be kinda cool is the baby was one day "late" (though really, I give anything around that week as "on time"), since my 1st daughter was born on the 20th, my husband's birthday is the 19th. My 2nd daughter was born on the 8th, my birthday is the 7th. I also gave birth to the baby we lost on the 7th so it would fit if this baby shared her daddy's day, the 19th.

2. Coming home outfit? Well it will definitely be a sleeper of some sort... then just depending on the gender. Target always has some cute baby sleepers.... And it'll probably be a preemie outfit since my babies are usually just over 7lbs and swim in NB outfits for the 1st couple weeks.

February 26th, 2013, 02:12 PM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. Do you have a date in mind or on your heart when this little one will come? I'm due on the 27th but I'm thinking 31st to Nov 2nd. I went early with my first but I'm going to be in school till the 26th so I'm holding this kid in lol!!!!
2. Are you already thinking about baby's coming home outfit? Nah, something neutral?
February 26th, 2013, 03:57 PM
Super Mommy
1. Do you have a date in mind or on your heart when this little one will come?

I'm having a repeat c-section so I think a week before my due date which is October 7th (which is also my mom's birthday and she is hoping to share)

2. Are you already thinking about baby's coming home outfit?

I still have a bring home outfit for a boy that I bought when I was pregnant with my first daughter, I didn't want gender neutral so I brought both to the hospital. I will buy a cute girl sleeper closer to my due date.

03/13 - missed miscarriage at 11 weeks
February 26th, 2013, 05:48 PM
MrsHoot's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No date in mind... Sawyer was a week late, so I'm betting late. I'm really hoping for a VBAC this time, so I will wait the full 2 weeks overdue whether my doc likes it or not!

I have perused coming home outfits... Since our plan is not to find out, I am planning on bring a boy and a girl one.

February 26th, 2013, 07:40 PM
slmehaffey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Do you have a date in mind or on your heart when this little one will come?

My Son was born 9 days early after my water broke spontaneously, my daughter was born 4 days early after having my membranes swept every two hours (midwife didn't agree with my dates but she was VERY wrong) So I'm thinking early, but I'm not sure, I do tend to dialate very early, like without even being in labor I was 6cm with my first and 4 with my second...
My due date is Oct 26th, my uncle's bday is the 27th, I REALLY don't want it to be that day, and my mom's is Oct. 30th and she would just LOVE if I were anywhere near that, my dad has 3 grandchildren born the same month as him and one of them was only one minute shy of being born on his birthday. My mom doesn't have any grandbabies in her month yet.
Someone else mentioned the moon though and I looked up what the moon was doing at my last two births and it was 1/4 moon for both, only on opposite sides. So if that held true this time I'd probably deliver the 29th or 30th, but if I went by the full moon it would be 19th or 20th.
2. Are you already thinking about baby's coming home outfit?

I have been thinking about it, I want to make something, a hat or something for after baby is born since this is hopefully going to be a home birth, and I'd like to pick up a special outfit for our first 'outing' probably church, but I'm undecided what I'll do since we are waiting to learn the gender of our baby until birth and I don't live near any stores with cute baby clothes so I'm not sure I want to buy something I'd have to return, but I also don't want to buy something gender nuetral.

February 27th, 2013, 07:13 AM
Platinum Supermommy
1. Based on O date and u/s measurement I am due on Sep 29th, My daughter came 4 days early and exactly on my mom's birthday. I am hoping this one would come 11 days early and on my dad's birthday Sep 18 !! My daughter is my parents' first grandchild and this little one will be thier second, how neat would it be to have them both on their own birthdays ?

2. Yes I will pick out one when we find the gender

Last edited by Anitha; February 27th, 2013 at 07:16 AM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search