Insomnia...

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 27th, 2013, 01:29 AM
CountryMedic911's Avatar Kerana mama to be in 2013
Anyone know how to cure it? Lol it's killin me

Thank you Jaidynsmum for the awesome siggy!
February 27th, 2013, 01:32 AM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
Nope. Sorry, my problem is I nap too much.
February 27th, 2013, 04:18 AM
1fabulousfem's Avatar Mommy to Finn + 1!
Following! I don't recall having this with Finn! Geeeeez!

February 27th, 2013, 05:59 AM
CountryMedic911's Avatar Kerana mama to be in 2013
I could not get comfortable for most of the night and when I did I'd close my eyes and sleep for 5-10 min then I was awake again

Thank you Jaidynsmum for the awesome siggy!
February 27th, 2013, 06:29 AM
~ ttc island baby #3 ~
I have no problems falling asleep (except for last night when I couldn't get comfortable and my stomach felt like I was 7 months pregnant, which is odd because I don't think I've even put on any weight!) BUT I wake up every morning at the crack of dawn, anywhere between 5 and 6am. It is driving me crazy!!!
February 27th, 2013, 07:40 AM
Wren's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had the worst night of sleep last night. You might want to talk to your doctor and ask if it would be okay to take Unisom a couple nights a week since I know they also prescribe that for morning sickness.
February 27th, 2013, 07:40 AM
MarchMom2007's Avatar Sticky baby wanted!
Suffering here too. SO snores and neither one of us wants to use a white noise machine. I wake up a half dozen times a night to pee and it takes forever to fall back to sleep. I am so exhausted I am starting to feel slightly irrational.

Cautiously expecting a little one sometime in June, and always remembering my 5 little ones that left too soon.
February 27th, 2013, 12:55 PM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
If you find a cure tell me. I get so annoyed by it. I try to make myself go back to sleep, and then finally will fall asleep but then its time to get up and I am even more tired.

February 27th, 2013, 01:38 PM
MrsPea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My sleep is all over the place, some nights are ok, others I don't get more then 30 mins. It's been very hard for me to get comfortable.

I read you shouldn't lay there for more then 30 mins. If you can't sleep get up and read for a bit then try again. I also read you should try out different places to sleep in your house to get comfortable.
February 27th, 2013, 01:50 PM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'll be checking with my doctor about Malatonin. It was prescribed to me before pregnancy to aid in falling asleep and sleeping. Hopefully, it'll be okay since it's all natural. Bonus? It's OTC. Maybe try asking your doctor/pharmacist what they think, considering they'd both know your general medical history.

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
February 27th, 2013, 02:52 PM
anothermother's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
ugh.... tell me about it.... It's been awful! DH was up half the night with a tooth ache and any time I get woken up it's a guaranteed hour before I can fall back asleep again. I can't nap in the afternoon either because my body won't let me. I'm so exhausted though.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search