Sickly Saturday....

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 2nd, 2013, 06:08 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Check in here if you are sick, flu or morning sickness or otherwise!

March 2nd, 2013, 06:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
M/s

When my zofran wore off yesterday I had a head ache on top of everything else. I took my second pill and tried to drink but threw up everything. It's like the second pill didn't "take" ???
March 2nd, 2013, 06:35 AM
Spero's Avatar Nice to meet you, I'm Kat
I've been feeling better this week, but still get nauseous from time to time. After talking to the doc and my mom, I figured out that my nausea is from indigestion/heartburn. I started drinking a TON of milk with everything I eat, staying away from super spicy foods, and trying to eat smaller portions. That has greatly helped!

March 2nd, 2013, 09:31 AM
The Purple Butterfly's Avatar Stacey
I've been feeling great until I ate something this morning. Now, I just feel a little nauseated and I want a nap.
Oliver (5) VBA2C, 7lbs 3oz, 19.5"
Grayson (10/16/13)2VBA2C, 9lbs 12oz, 22"
born sleeping at 39w pg; Protein C def, FVL, PAI-1 , & MTHFR
Lavender Kate (5/20/14) 2.5oz, 6" Lost at 16w

EDD May 12th with identical twin GIRLS!!

March 2nd, 2013, 11:56 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
all day sickness here.

March 2nd, 2013, 12:31 PM
Iluvmybabies*'s Avatar Proud Mama to 5 girls
Send a message via MSN to Iluvmybabies*
All day 24/7 Hyperemisis here
Karrara 9 1/2 01/11/05, Kaiah 8 07/1/06, Kayda 6 1/2 01/12/08
Katara 2 1/2 02/10/12, Korra 1 10/10/13

March 2nd, 2013, 12:35 PM
AshleeH's Avatar Veteran
all day nausea here if i eat i feel better for maybe 5 min then the wave hits and i want to hurl-- cant hurl tho... wish i could! maybe then it would make me feel better

Make a pregnancy ticker
March 2nd, 2013, 02:57 PM
soul_donut's Avatar Melissa
I said to DH today that I was so glad that I was over M/S, just some gagging here and there. And then I take a new prenatal that came in my big goodie bag, and then try and eat a sandwich - BLECH! It was just gagging but it reduced me to a slice of toast and OJ instead of a delicious leftover sandwich with pimiento cheese on it. Today has been a blah eating day and I'm insisting on pizza tonight to set the course back on track And not taking any more weird new prenatals! Target generics, you're the best.
March 2nd, 2013, 03:09 PM
Lemon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
All day nausea here too.
But so far, it's been much easier than it was with my other two (it's gotten slightly easier with each pregnancy). But cooking and opening up my fridge is tough.
March 2nd, 2013, 03:56 PM
Daisee37's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nauseous all day, every day. I also have a stomach bug that just won't seem to go away. Eating makes the virus worse, but not eating makes the m/s worse. I've been miserable. Started zofran today... Hope it helps!

August 2012 December 2012
March 2nd, 2013, 04:03 PM
~*Nicole*~'s Avatar Nicole
I'm feeling pretty sick today and have a massive headache from caffeine withdrawal... i could really use a diet dr pepper right now

siggy made by Meredithh90!!!

March 2nd, 2013, 05:15 PM
I wondered about that here too! Seems like if I am feeling bad and I burp I feel a little better. And I noticed milk made me feel better too! Are you also on zofran?
March 2nd, 2013, 05:20 PM
So like everyone else I have to vent...this is number 3. I can't stand feeling like *** everyday! I take zofran but it seems not to be working as well as it did with my second. Got some ideas of what might be causing from this board but good lord I can't wait for this to be over and I am only 9 weeks....To add to that dd is sick today so now I am worried that I will catch what she has...and to add to that I woke up with vertigo on Thursday night...ugghhh...it's all worth it in the end but now I remember why I was hesitant for a third.
March 2nd, 2013, 05:26 PM
Julie
I am nauseous on and off but it seems to be the worst at night. I was just making some potatoes and was going to add bratwurst to it but I had to hold off on the bratwurst for about an hour cuz the nausea hit. I started eating random pcs of candy like sweettarts and a lime lollipop and it helped a tiny bit. It sucks but I'm also happy about it cuz it makes me worry less.

March 2nd, 2013, 05:32 PM
I agree with being happy about the baby doing well if you are feeling like crap but it still sucks!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search